Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Amrabat is shocking

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Amrashat

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Newcastle will be violently tapping the “seen them given” sign

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Amrabald

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
predictable

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Unreal lol

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
there's the manu we all know and love

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Man Ure

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Amrabat is incredible in the worst way

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

one might say pooshited

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Something about Gordon makes him intensely unlikeable

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Half the goals they’ve conceded this season have been some variation of that. Weak rear end midfield play and no one tracks a runner

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I get how Newcastle were able to take over the end of the 1st half but how have United come out like this in the 2nd lol

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
how?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Peesak?

IDK I'm not a wordsmith this isn't even my native language

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Alexander Isuck

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

This is just absurd

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Isak heard Arsenal are interested and is tanking his own value. Love the guy.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

wicka posted:

Isak heard Arsenal are interested and is tanking his own value. Love the guy.

interested in how he would do in their team, I've mostly seen him do great in transition with la Real and Newcastle and from how Arsenal are playing under Arteta that's often not what they need in a striker necessarily. Honestly Jesus would be the perfect match if it wasn't for how he can't score any goals

also it's annoying that Chels are good now

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cool cool

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Ten Hag gonna play Antony again for 37 games if he stays next season anyway

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Insurrectionist posted:

interested in how he would do in their team, I've mostly seen him do great in transition with la Real and Newcastle and from how Arsenal are playing under Arteta that's often not what they need in a striker necessarily. Honestly Jesus would be the perfect match if it wasn't for how he can't score any goals

also it's annoying that Chels are good now

The trick with Jesus is you need to somehow convince him that he's playing in a Champions League game

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

The trick with Jesus is you need to somehow convince him that he's playing in a Champions League game

I can see how that might be difficult for Arsenal

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao Poocastle

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
I see Reece James is out for the season yet again

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

newcastle will never be good

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Good finish

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Backdoor Delivery posted:

and now Gareth will go "hm he's a bit of a nutter" and not pick him for the squad, giving him some more time off

big brain move by the blues captain

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Never in doubt

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Backdoor Delivery posted:

Hahaha

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Unless United can beat Brighton by three they will finish the season with a negative goal difference

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It will be funny if they win the FA Cup

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Thanks Ants posted:

This is Man U fighting to get into Europe

Already in Europe, being in the FA Cup final with City they get that spot.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Starbucks posted:

Already in Europe, being in the FA Cup final with City they get that spot.

That’s not how that works, the slot drops down to 6th in the league if city wins

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Here’s a complicated explainer: https://www.premierleague.com/news/3999885#:~:text=What%20do%20Man%20Utd%20need,by%20winning%20the%20FA%20Cup.

Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Aston Villa to Champions league. Spurs likely to Europa League, with a draw or better vs Sheffield.

FA Cup winners also in Europa League, but City will beat United so that spot falls to the sixth place team (Chelsea) and the Europa Conference League berth falls to the seventh place team (Newcastle).

United needs help from Newcastle to secure 7th place, as the two are level on points but ManU is behind by goal differential of 24.

Chelsea has Bournemouth at home, Newcastle goes to Brentford, and ManU goes to Brighton. Whos most likely to lose their game?

JUST MAKING CHILI fucked around with this message at 00:55 on May 17, 2024

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

JUST MAKING CHILI posted:

Here’s a complicated explainer: https://www.premierleague.com/news/3999885#:~:text=What%20do%20Man%20Utd%20need,by%20winning%20the%20FA%20Cup.

Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Aston Villa to Champions league. Spurs likely to Europa League, with a draw or better vs Sheffield.

FA Cup winners also in Europa League, but City will beat United so that spot falls to the sixth place team (Chelsea) and the Europa Conference League berth falls to the seventh place team (Newcastle).

United needs help from Newcastle to secure 7th place, as the two are level on points but ManU is behind by goal differential of 24.

Chelsea has Bournemouth at home, Newcastle goes to Brentford, and ManU goes to Brighton. Whos most likely to lose their game?

Spurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Blasmeister posted:

That’s not how that works, the slot drops down to 6th in the league if city wins

Oh. Then yeah they do, I forgot about that - another diminishing of the FA Cup