Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

did I miss it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Cacafuego posted:

trump/Krusty.jpg please

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nah trumps still prez

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

I hope nothing questionable happens on this page

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
1489, Hail Internet

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Lol, ty

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
More like Hail Ivanka

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I don't think anyone told him yet.

Shhh, nobody tell him.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Dizz posted:

Guys I have a hot new take

Hillary Clinton is not the president of the United States.

:hmbol:

These balls ain't sucking themselves.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
In a post 1488 world

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Random Stranger posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

In my small town, someone just opened a new garage on the main corner (yes, we only have one). They have a pick up parked outside it that has Iron Crosses all over it. I've been doing my best to make sure people know what's going on with that, but there's plenty of people in the area who see no problem with massively racist symbols everywhere.

You do know that outlaw bikers have used that symbol for years along with with dentist/lawyers who are pretend outlaws on the weekend. Hell, they could even be old crusty WCC decals from the early 2000s and the guy that owns the truck just had a huge hardon for Jesse James.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/0xDUDE/status/8...4b02a4ebb75c134

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

:vince:

lol guinea a minute to catch my breath!!!

wops up with the anti-italian american sentiment itt?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Court Rules That Politicians Blocking Followers Violates Free Speech

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/judge-politicians-blocking-followers-violates-free-speech.html

should be interesting to see what happens.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
The master race is suuuuper fat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

LordoftheScheisse posted:

We deserve these lols

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

paul_soccer10 posted:

free jose, gently caress genesplicer

:yeah:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

In a post 1488 world

What have I become. I was waiting way to long for a truck.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
We live in a post-1488 world, and that's no joke.

Oh wait, yes it is. :hmbol:

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
i'm beginning to think this Trump guy is a bit of an idiot

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Catastrophe posted:

It's like... Trump and pals could just try to be decent, kind people just working together as an administration to help the people who voted him into office and people would LOVE it and he'd enter the history books as someone who cared and tried. It'd be LESS work than constantly fighting anything and everything that moves and actively trying to screw over the country AND people would like them a lot more.

But they just can't. They're toddlers throwing a tantrum now. Give me what I want or else. *pout pout pout*

E:

Feb 16, 2017: "This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine." :hmbol:

Because they're all mental basket cases, emanating from the Trumpster's personality himself. It's literally not in their capability to be empathetic and reach for the easy low-hanging fruit.

Remember how terrified we all were circa February how Bannon and co could have utilized the intelligence services and the courts to institute a legit fascist takeover? That was an actual real possibility, but because Trump and his sycophants are the textbook definition of incompetence we're getting the daily :hmbol: flaming shitshow of today versus the really hosed up alternative.

Also, I'll order two double cheeseburgers, fries, and a Coke. Thanks!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Oh you know, just North Korea missile expert: The guy who draws Dilbert.

Tucker can't ever stop making that face. Every day. He just sits there and gives us this stupid look on his face.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Catastrophe posted:

Tucker can't ever stop making that face. Every day. He just sits there and gives us this stupid look on his face.

Isn't this the guy who's "dating" his hot next door neighbor?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

TotalLossBrain posted:

A couple pages back, but Grover is celebrating Easy-D's amazing pro-vaper policies. #MAGA!

https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/891046077989871619

I'll send a jubilant letter to the editor of Vapist, the vape lifestyle magazine.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Washington, DC police are in full damage control after a police cop was photographed wearing a racist t-shirt while on duty.

Officer Vincent Altiere was photographed in DC Superior Court – while on duty – wearing a shirt with a white supremacist “Celtic cross” and a grim reaper sporting a badge for the Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, DC, The Washington Post reports.

“The shirt displays a “sun cross” (replacing the letter “O” of “PowerShift”), a well-known and notorious white supremacist symbol adopted by the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist hate groups,” claim Law 4 Black Lives activists who want the officer fired. “Immediately below is the image of the Grim Reaper, a personification of death in the form of a hooded skeleton, holding an assault rifle and a Metropolitan Police Department badge.”

Police Chief Peter Newsham said, “this is disgraceful and does not represent the hard working and committed officers of the Seventh District.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/d-c...r=1737131x84899

But...but.trump said....

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

In my small town, someone just opened a new garage on the main corner (yes, we only have one). They have a pick up parked outside it that has Iron Crosses all over it. I've been doing my best to make sure people know what's going on with that, but there's plenty of people in the area who see no problem with massively racist symbols everywhere.

He might just be a veteran of the German air force

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

935 posted:

Happy page 1488!

I missed the page. Alas. :frogbon:

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 29, 2017

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

:hmbol:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lime Tonics posted:

Washington, DC police are in full damage control after a police cop was photographed wearing a racist t-shirt while on duty.

Officer Vincent Altiere was photographed in DC Superior Court – while on duty – wearing a shirt with a white supremacist “Celtic cross” and a grim reaper sporting a badge for the Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, DC, The Washington Post reports.

“The shirt displays a “sun cross” (replacing the letter “O” of “PowerShift”), a well-known and notorious white supremacist symbol adopted by the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist hate groups,” claim Law 4 Black Lives activists who want the officer fired. “Immediately below is the image of the Grim Reaper, a personification of death in the form of a hooded skeleton, holding an assault rifle and a Metropolitan Police Department badge.”

Police Chief Peter Newsham said, “this is disgraceful and does not represent the hard working and committed officers of the Seventh District.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/d-c...r=1737131x84899

But...but.trump said....

Uh oh guys, the diablo font is now nazi

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Neurion posted:

Isn't this the guy who's "dating" his hot next door neighbor?

We'll need actual pictures of her. Just to be sure!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

hmbol

https://twitter.com/slack2thefuture/status/891405849645555712

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I just assumed 14/88 was Trump's widest acceptable dating age gap

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:hmbol: :hmbol: :hmbol:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TruthTeamOne/status/891094911709319168

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

Catastrophe posted:

What do we call this emotion?

Dull Outrage?

Constipated Indignation?

Peeved Confusion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I like someone had to point out that it was satire.