Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
In case someone is documenting all the drops, the 04/05/2000 episode is the origin of Drew saying "All right all right all righhhhhhhhhhhht!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jubs posted:

In case someone is documenting all the drops, the 04/05/2000 episode is the origin of Drew saying "All right all right all righhhhhhhhhhhht!"

Awesome, I was wondering that myself. Any idea where the "Listen...LISTEN, LISTEN!!!" one comes from? It sounds pretty funny, especially since the woman he's yelling over sounds completely baked.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Holland Oats posted:

I like Theresa too and I generally don't agree with the people complaining here but I hit a wall with the Natasha Leggero show. Two or three straight shows with Adam going on a 15 minute rant about Africa was my limit.

Today's Africa rant was so stunningly terrible that I also had to turn the podcast off. Going on and on about how disgusting it was and how terrible the people were was just infuriating. Especially the part about "there isn't rape in africa, its called building a family :downs:"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Omnicarus posted:

Today's Africa rant was so stunningly terrible that I also had to turn the podcast off. Going on and on about how disgusting it was and how terrible the people were was just infuriating. Especially the part about "there isn't rape in africa, its called building a family :downs:"

I DON'T GET JOKES

Teepkick Shakur
May 16, 2008

by XyloJW

Omnicarus posted:

You are the same guy that got mad at him saying Stalin was worse than Hitler. Maybe you should just find something else to listen to? Clearly this is not the podcast for you.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The Senate posted:

You are the same guy that got mad at him saying Stalin was worse than Hitler. Maybe you should just find something else to listen to? Clearly this is not the podcast for you.

Wild assumptions ahoy. Foremost I didn't get mad by any stretch of the word. I voiced my disagreement with what Adam said and when it became apparent that it was going to derail the thread I apologized and stopped the discussion so the thread wouldn't derail further and offered to take the discussion to PMs(which was declined.) If anything this is the exact opposite of getting mad in that I didn't start making GBS threads up the thread with sources and walls of text to convey my opinion on a smaller comment made during the show. This was just a disagreement with what Adam said on the show and there was no emotional attachment made to it.

Secondly, I am sorry that you feel that any disagreement with Adam disqualifies someone from enjoying the show. I actually enjoy the show quite a bit but I also disagree with Adam from time to time. Since his official forums are awful I instead post my disagreement here. I don't see any problem in disagreeing occasionally and enjoying the show at the time.

Teepkick Shakur
May 16, 2008

by XyloJW

Omnicarus posted:

Wild assumptions ahoy. Foremost I didn't get mad by any stretch of the word. I voiced my disagreement with what Adam said and when it became apparent that it was going to derail the thread I apologized and stopped the discussion so the thread wouldn't derail further and offered to take the discussion to PMs(which was declined.) If anything this is the exact opposite of getting mad in that I didn't start making GBS threads up the thread with sources and walls of text to convey my opinion on a smaller comment made during the show. This was just a disagreement with what Adam said on the show and there was no emotional attachment made to it.

Secondly, I am sorry that you feel that any disagreement with Adam disqualifies someone from enjoying the show. I actually enjoy the show quite a bit but I also disagree with Adam from time to time. Since his official forums are awful I instead post my disagreement here. I don't see any problem in disagreeing occasionally and enjoying the show at the time.

Now you're the guy that got mad at a guy for saying you got mad.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The Senate posted:

Now you're the guy that got mad at a guy for saying you got mad.

And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you pesky kids!:argh:

Godspell
Jan 8, 2005
Welding is fun!
Anyone else still listening to Loveline think Psycho Mike's impersonation of Adam is pretty dam funny?

Literally a millionaire

Liface
Jun 17, 2001

by T. Finn

Majorian posted:

Awesome, I was wondering that myself. Any idea where the "Listen...LISTEN, LISTEN!!!" one comes from? It sounds pretty funny, especially since the woman he's yelling over sounds completely baked.

2002-02-28
http://www.lovelinetapes.com/shows/?id=920&h=NmZkMDhlZWU

TomSellek
Jan 31, 2008
Arrogant, dumb, meat headed and stubborn. Please disregard and move on.

Godspell posted:

Anyone else still listening to Loveline think Psycho Mike's impersonation of Adam is pretty dam funny?

Literally a millionaire

I tried it out but can't stand Mike, he is way too radio guy douchey and empathetic with the idiot callers, his impressions aren't funny either

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

TomSellek posted:

I tried it out but can't stand Mike, he is way too radio guy douchey and empathetic with the idiot callers, his impressions aren't funny either

To be fair, I think 99% of us would follow Adam's observation of wanting to cry while punching them in the face.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Majorian posted:

Early 2002 is all I can guess from here at work.

She had some sort of mental illness that I remember as Schizophrenia. She was angry that people with mental disorders were treated unfairly and she was increasingly hostile from what seemed like denial of her illness.

See you in hell… from heaven.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Thanks Liface!

JGdmn posted:

Early 2002 is all I can guess from here at work.

She had some sort of mental illness that I remember as Schizophrenia. She was angry that people with mental disorders were treated unfairly and she was increasingly hostile from what seemed like denial of her illness.

Ah, now I feel like a douche for saying she sounded baked.:smith:

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Majorian posted:

Ah, now I feel like a douche for saying she sounded baked.:smith:

This reminds me of an episode, probably from '02, or maybe even later '01, where Adam's having trouble getting a caller to follow along with the question and he blurts out, "What are you, retarded?" Turned out the guy had autism of some sort, and Adam just kind of awkwardly apologized and joked a little about how the one time he asked that it turned out terribly and now he looked like a monster. I can't remember ever hearing him that uncomfortable on the show.

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

Man BorderPatrol,
I love the stream, but the volume difference between shows is madness sometimes. Any chance you could run it all through mp3gain or something to normalize it all?

VVV <3 You're a gentleman and a scholar.

NickPancakes fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 17, 2010

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

bloodynose posted:

Man BorderPatrol,
I love the stream, but the volume difference between shows is madness sometimes. Any chance you could run it all through mp3gain or something to normalize it all?

Yeah, it's kinda bugging me too. I'll try to do what I can, but it's 50gb of files so it's gonna take me a while. I'll start it up today and hopefully I can get them uploaded again over the weekend.

Teepkick Shakur
May 16, 2008

by XyloJW
"It's a gateway utensil".

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

i dont get jokes

WEH fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 17, 2010

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

WEH posted:

i dont get jokes

its ok, cause you know why? You play by your own rules!

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

WEH posted:

i dont get jokes

It takes a big, big, BIG man to admit that.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

JGdmn posted:

It takes a big, big, BIG man to admit that.

Or a small custom title.

Kingsbury
Mar 28, 2010

by angerbot
this thread just makes me want to have anal sex and pass out

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Kingsbury posted:

this thread just makes me want to have anal sex and pass out

i did that this one time

mt1
Mar 5, 2007

UltraRed posted:

i did that this one time

i would avoid that behavior in the future

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Glad to see that the show's mainstay of rape hilarity continued uninterrupted today. At this point I really just wish they would group it all together at the end so that as soon as I hear it mentioned I can just click on something else to listen to rather than skim through the rest of the podcast with the hope that a less juvenile topic comes up.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Omnicarus posted:

Glad to see that the show's mainstay of rape hilarity continued uninterrupted today. At this point I really just wish they would group it all together at the end so that as soon as I hear it mentioned I can just click on something else to listen to rather than skim through the rest of the podcast with the hope that a less juvenile topic comes up.

You're fat.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Omnicarus posted:

You're a lesbian.

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
still wish adam was around am i rit ?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Omnicarus posted:

You're gay.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!

Omnicarus posted:

You can't articlu...you can't articulate yourself any better than that?

Kingsbury
Mar 28, 2010

by angerbot

Omnicarus posted:

Are you a Mormon?

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
Requesting thread move to PYF

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Omnicarus posted:

THIS IS WONDERFUL

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Is Natasha Leggero mentally disabled or is this a character she's playing?

"80% of kids in South Africa have AIDS"
loving what?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

She did seem a bit on the slow side, she couldn't follow any of Adam's jokes either.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Omnicarus posted:

Are you a midget?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Six people posted:

:goonsay:

Good Lord I hope none of you ever see Adam in person. I don't know if you could divert your eyes fast enough to prevent yourself from ejaculating in your trousers. That would be embarrassing.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah
I remember when I was at work and this came on. Goddamn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wQwrUKroes

I wish I knew where the gently caress it came from though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Omnicarus posted:

Good Lord I hope none of you ever see Adam in person. I don't know if you could divert your eyes fast enough to prevent yourself from ejaculating in your trousers. That would be embarrassing.

human being better RUN.

• Locked thread