Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
slop alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWo5yBSEM44

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like the busty rodd

He has good takes about Johnny Silverhand

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

lmfao at ro khanna on bad faith saying that chris hedges is a massively privileged guy who can get on any american media show he wants so why is he on rt?

i appreciate brie having these "progressive" dem fucks on just so they can expose themselves as the moronic frauds they are

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Bad Faith? More like Bad Podcast if you ask me.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
new E1 is great

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

beautiful

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Gripweed posted:

new E1 is great

One of the funniest episodes in a long time

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Oneiros posted:

lmfao at ro khanna on bad faith saying that chris hedges is a massively privileged guy who can get on any american media show he wants so why is he on rt?

i appreciate brie having these "progressive" dem fucks on just so they can expose themselves as the moronic frauds they are

Tell me she pushed back at least. I stopped paying attention to her a while back but she always seemed earnest and at least willing to push back on people

Ro's gonna run for president I think and it’s going to be a very Beto-esque campaign and great content when he gets 1% of the vote in like Alabama and South Carolina and wherever else the Dems are going to move the first primary states to after Iowa and Nevada failed them in 2020

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

she does push back, for all the good it does; just like the earlier interview with kalra these people will just keep talking in circles spewing utter bullshit and never, ever, actually come to the point much less concede it

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Never send to know for whom the rodd busts; it busts for thee.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

mark immune posted:

Never send to know for whom the rodd busts; it busts for thee.

eww

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

The Eva bit ruled

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like the busty rodd

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Oneiros posted:

He was on rt because he could not get on any American media show with the views he holds.

Holy loving poo poo.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The podcast is called Bad Faith so it only seems appropriate.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The word "goated" is thrown around a lot these days but imo it really only applies to Chris Hedges

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
The new Trueanon interview with AOC is just as wild as the Ro Khanna ep

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
I didn't think they'd get much from AOC but I gotta hand it to Trueanon, a drat good interview.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
AoC rolled with their punches pretty well. don’t think she’s coming back after that Epstein comment though. Her laughter sounded like she had a gun pointed at the back of her head there.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
AOC really expanding her Horizons!!!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The bit between Brace and AOC about how they first met at an espresso cart in the fifth sub-basement at Langley was pretty funny but did anyone else think it sounded kinda like they weren’t joking :tinfoil:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
2.5 hrs, drat like....do they talk about interesting stuff or what

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

2.5 hours of a lib talking to an anarkiddy and a radlib... sad.

I'll probably listen to it anyway

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

fits my needs posted:

i'm about halfway through it but yeah they do, and it gets a bit heated at times like when they touched on the amazon union spat thing that happened the other day and the idea/failure of pushing biden left, but it's good so far and aoc is more candid than i've heard before

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

I wasn't expecting Yung Chomsky to call AOC an imperialist running dog

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

fits my needs posted:

i've been listening to half an hour of yung chomsky synth noodling

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Hooplah posted:

i've been listening to half an hour of yung chomsky synth noodling

It's quite relaxing.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

To stop a shellacking in the midterms, Nancy is letting the progressive House Dems go on podcasts.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
The claynecast podcast is really dumb and if you enjoy three silly guys arguing each episode please listen

https://soundcloud.com/user-607262935/clayne-cast-episode-1

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
this chapo bonus april fools episode is melting my brain almost as much as that turbo-woke episode of cumtown

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

^ goon listens to first podcast hosted by women

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
bring back the bro zone

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
a zone just for the fellas

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shipon posted:

bring back the bro zone

this but this time ban smythe

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

no, it's time for the Lady Arena

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

The word "goated" is thrown around a lot these days but imo it really only applies to Chris Hedges

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
like to imagine aoc running on a treadmill listening to trueanon... just like me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also like to imagine that im the conveyer belt thats not here nor there

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

like to imagine aoc running on a treadmill listening to trueanon... just like me

I’ve tried listening to podcasts when jogging and it’s just a slog. Without the music I just lose my rhythm and get distracted. Do you also run outdoors? I never use a treadmill so maybe it’s a different experience? Honestly curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’ve tried listening to podcasts when jogging and it’s just a slog. Without the music I just lose my rhythm and get distracted. Do you also run outdoors? I never use a treadmill so maybe it’s a different experience? Honestly curious

treadmill or the silly bike if my knee is giving me trouble. i cant listen to them while i lift weights tho since i cant count and listen at the same time lol