Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Them duke boys turned down route 15 fixin to get cross state lines

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Does the time taken between him saying "I always said we should let Obamacare fail!" and "we need to repeal and replace NOW!!!" decrease every time he fails to get anything done? I mean, he's failed alot now, so there is probably enough data (read; tweets) to see a trend.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's nice when a head of state known for making sweeping policy announcements on twitter uses the phrase "nuke option"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it's nice when a head of state known for making sweeping policy announcements on twitter uses the phrase "nuke option"

He means it literally, and someone keeps having to explain to him that a nuclear missile fired at the capitol would kill him too.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is mooch's publicist

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/...%3D4137%23pti24

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

he's not his publicist

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/891637212458209280

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
The nuclear option is Trump sucking his own dick on the White House lawn

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Release the piss tape & more.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What is stopping GOP from going to 51? It seems like that if they wanted to enact every horrible thing they want this would be their ticket.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

nooneofconsequence posted:

Release the piss tape & more.

The... Poo tape?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

ephex posted:

The... Poo tape?

Partyswitch.avi

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What is stopping GOP from going to 51? It seems like that if they wanted to enact every horrible thing they want this would be their ticket.

the senate has a republican majority, but 3 republicans including mccain voted against it. the thing stopping them from getting 51 votes is the fact that they don't have 51 votes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the senate has a republican majority, but 3 republicans including mccain voted against it. the thing stopping them from getting 51 votes is the fact that they don't have 51 votes.

Ah, that makes sense

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Trump is gonna be pissed when he finds out

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Viruswithshoes posted:

Trump is gonna be pissed when he finds out

he would be if he could comprehend that...but he cant.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

trump will be pissed regardless. it is his constant state of being; drenched in a salty yellow tang of fear, outrage and We

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

partyswap.avi

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"GOP Majority" in quotation marks. The GOP ran a Tea Party candidate in Alaska. Lisa Murkowski defeated everyone as a write-in. She's a Republican who ran opposed by the GOP. Susan Collins of Maine came up through the ranks as a Massachusetts Republican, which is basically a fiscally conservative Democrat (remember, the people who invented Obamacare). Then of course, there's McCain, who wants Trump dead.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
If u can win the presidency with less votes thsn the loser you should be able to pass something less important like a healthcare bill the same way

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hope he dies in a golfing accident

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Mr. Unlucky posted:

"Golf Cart" and "Putting Green" will be two cards in Trump Clue, but so will "Ham Sandwich" and "Toilet Seat"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Unlucky posted:

One of the secret service agents forgets to plant a ball in the 17th hole and he throws a tantrum, throwing down his putter, which immediately bounces back and impales him in the mouth

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's Sunday Donald J'Michael Trump. SUNDAY! One tweet? ONE tweet?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

sloppo posted:

update:

i'm still sucking my own dick

and loling

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Trump should write a law so they old need a 49 vote majority

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

lol America
https://twitter.com/WrrrdNrrrdGrrrl/status/891643397009805312

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I really hope americans don't start self medicating with antibiotics like indians do

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jesus christ

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
You never want to use all the antibiotics in a prescription in case you need some later when you're broke.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

unpacked robinhood posted:

I really hope americans don't start self medicating with antibiotics like indians do

don't worry, evolution is a lie

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

NotWearingPants posted:

You never want to use all the antibiotics in a prescription in case you need some later when you're broke.

:thunk:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

same for painkillers and steroids

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Chief McHeath posted:

It's Sunday Donald J'Michael Trump. SUNDAY! One tweet? ONE tweet?

It's brunch at the Trump International Hotel, man's gotta eat.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

No loving way lol

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Jesus christ

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
at least the state can't murder a baby tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

XMNN posted:

at least the state can't murder a baby tho

Probably would help us with the situation were in