Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

cheetah7071 posted:

The TT enemy I dread seeing the most is Siegbert

If its not him its Shiro.

I don't know why but every time Shiro comes up its when I have a mostly red team and he shreds through Valentines Hector easily too.

Why are the children from Fates that aren't Soleil the worst characters.

Pulling on the Easter Banner has given me a Pity Lachesis (Who I had as a 4-star already so cool I guess) and Jaffar.
O-okay. Why have I had better luck pulling other 5-stars than I have at pulling the focus. I just want Kagero. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Someone on Reddit noticed a pattern that legendary heroes tend to release in the same month as a banner that they would have fit in no problem. They're essentially just the Ayra situation rebranded and more user-friendly.

Unless IS breaks the pattern we can expect a Thracia legendary, which is kind of hilarious.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Basically, legendary Reinhardt incoming

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

TheKingofSprings posted:

If it’s any consolation there is no such thing as a good Mist

i've rolled more than one 5* mist :psyduck:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Personally I've been running FMorgan as my TT bonus unit this time around, so Siegbert ain't no thang whatsoever

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

drat you bait banner, I don't have any of your characters but I have to save for Grima!

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Wrex Ruckus posted:

IMO Roderick is the worst. You can't bait him, since he'll get a free hit and then pull you in range of his friends for further dog piling. If you stay out of his range, he'll just happily buff his allies while hiding behind them. If he shows up on a final floor, it's almost a guarantee that I'm going to lose at least one of my units.

That story map where Roderick drags you back into Katarina was really frustrating to me for a long time, I got slightly annoyed when it showed up in a squad assault

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Elyv posted:

That story map where Roderick drags you back into Katarina was really frustrating to me for a long time, I got slightly annoyed when it showed up in a squad assault

That map is at least an accurate depiction of how much that section sucks in FE12. Katarina is the boss and is flanked by thieves, and on lower difficulties nobody moves until you're in Katarina's range, which inevitably means being in range of the thieves too. On Lunatic the entire group can be aggroed by standing in a thief's range, but there's two extra thieves with levin swords

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Yo, I just tapped on Myrrh to collect HM feathers, and, uh... since when does she have a brother?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
It's Ephraim.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

I considered that, but the line pretty clearly implies that he's dead. She mentions Morva in the same breath.

E: OK, the exact line is "Father... brother... I miss you." I guess maybe the intended meaning is that she misses Morva and Ephraim because she left them behind as a result of being summoned?

Cattail Prophet fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 28, 2018

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Wait they're not ACTUALLY related, are they?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
No, she's doing an Onii-chan that probably got localized into being a stray puppy after literally losing her family

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Ephraim/Myrrh C Support posted:

Myrrh: …Ephraim.
Ephraim: Myrrh! I’m happy to see you. You’re still so young. Don’t push yourself too hard today, all right?
Myrrh: I won’t… I have a favor to ask. Do you have time for me?
Ephraim: What is it, Myrrh?
Myrrh: …
Ephraim: Don’t be nervous, Myrrh. You can ask me anything.
Myrrh: Ephraim… May I call you… “brother”?
Ephraim: Wha… What? Myrrh… What’s come over you?
Myrrh: …I was watching you and Eirika together. You looked so close.
Ephraim: Of course we’re close. She is my sister, after all.
Myrrh: I envy her. I…wish that I had a brother like you. That’s why I ask… Even if just for this journey… Please be my brother.
Ephraim: I don’t know what to say… I wasn’t expecting you to ask anything like that…
Myrrh: No…? I’m sorry. I should not have asked…
Ephraim: Oh… No, Myrrh… Wait. I’m not saying no.
Myrrh: So, it’s all right?
Ephraim: Uhhh… Sure. Of course. If it will make you happy.
Myrrh: Yes… It does. I’ll come speak with you again soon…Brother.
Ephraim: Oh, my… Eirika… Myrrh… How can I say no to that look? I guess sisters are my weakness.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The whole drat support is adorable as poo poo so I'm posting the B and A

Ephraim/Myrrh B Support posted:

Myrrh: Hello…Big Brother.
Ephraim: … Myrrh, don’t you find that to be a little awkward?
Myrrh: …Is it?
Ephraim: I mean… You’re a dragon, correct? And if I’m right, you’re also far older than I am…
Myrrh: That’s correct… So, should I be your big sister?
Ephraim: Well, that doesn’t seem right, either. You look so much younger than I do. That would be odd…
Myrrh: I am…very old. Perhaps “mother”? I…don’t like “grandmother.”
Ephraim: …Let’s not dwell on this. “Sister” will be fine. Well. Did you have something you wanted to ask me?
Myrrh: I did… You see, Brother, I have a favor to ask of you.
Ephraim: Yes?
Myrrh: In the forest…I was always with my father. Even when I slept, he was there, watching over me.
Ephraim: Yes?
Myrrh: So…Brother. Would you…stay with me at night and watch over me?
Ephraim: No! Myrrh, I understand your insecurity, but this simply is not acceptable. Especially when we are on the march.
Myrrh: …
Ephraim: Oh, don’t look so sad. When you see Eirika next, why don’t you ask her? I’m sure she will agree. If you and I are brother and sister, then surely you and she are sisters, too. How does that sound?
Myrrh: Yes… I’ll do that. Thank you, Brother.

Ephraim/Myrrh A Support posted:

Ephraim: Hey, Myrrh… When this war is over… What will you do? Have you thought about where you will go?
Myrrh: … I’ve lived in Darkling Woods ever since I was a child. I think that I shall spend the rest of my life there.
Ephraim: On your own? Do you have anyone waiting for you in the forest?
Myrrh: I… I am on my own now. But you need not worry. I am a dragon, after all.
Ephraim: … I’ve been thinking, Myrrh. If you would like, you can live with us in Renais.
Myrrh: What?
Ephraim: When this war is over… When we restore peace to Magvel… Eirika and I will be going back to Renais to lead our people. Would you like to live in the castle? With us?
Myrrh: Oh, but… I would not want to inconvenience you.
Ephraim: It’s nothing you need worry about. Castle Renais is a vast place. I’m sure we could spare a room for a small girl like you. And besides, you are my sister, right? Family should stay together, don’t you think?
Myrrh: … But…you must not forget that I am a dragon. I must think about it. I would love to, but… perhaps I shouldn’t, and so… I must think about it.
Ephraim: As you wish.
Myrrh: But… Thank you for the offer. It makes me very happy. Thank you, Brother.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

RMZXAnarchy posted:

If its not him its Shiro.

I don't know why but every time Shiro comes up its when I have a mostly red team and he shreds through Valentines Hector easily too.

Why are the children from Fates that aren't Soleil the worst characters.

Pulling on the Easter Banner has given me a Pity Lachesis (Who I had as a 4-star already so cool I guess) and Jaffar.
O-okay. Why have I had better luck pulling other 5-stars than I have at pulling the focus. I just want Kagero. :(

How is Shiro beating Vector? Just let him initiate onto Vector once or twice and he'll probably die.

Also Subaki just laughs at any red melee, forever. Ayra is probably the only one that could pose some threat to him and she needs high merges and probably Wrath to make any significant dent.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Tae posted:

No, she's doing an Onii-chan that probably got localized into being a stray puppy after literally losing her family

It's that, yeah. It's also adorable and Ephraim is a good big brother. :colbert:

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

cheetah7071 posted:

Basically, legendary Reinhardt incoming

If he doesn't have Dire Thunder doesn't matter. What if he gets a legendary dire thunder that targets the lower of DEF/RES though :ohdear:

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Yah, Myrrh is goddamn adorable and hands down my favorite dragon in the series.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

big trivia FAIL posted:

If he doesn't have Dire Thunder doesn't matter. What if he gets a legendary dire thunder that targets the lower of DEF/RES though :ohdear:

Dayum Thunder, hits the lower stat and ignores damage reduction skills

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Some of my favorite FEH fanarts are the ones where Ninian, Zephiel, or Grima take it upping themselves to watch the younger dragons

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

How is Shiro beating Vector? Just let him initiate onto Vector once or twice and he'll probably die.

Its when I initiate. And usually because i'm trying to stop him from running over and killing Evil!Celica or somebody else with sad defenses.

RMZXAnarchy fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Mar 28, 2018

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

BlazeEmblem posted:

drat you bait banner, I don't have any of your characters but I have to save for Grima!

you can always save for the next legendary banner. I'd guess that the next legendary hero will be red or green, so Grima will probably still be there for at least another month

Valth001
Jul 20, 2014

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Its when I initiate. And usually because i'm trying to stop him from running over and killing Evil!Celica or somebody else with sad defenses.

Shiro is an enemy phase unit and gets +4 atk/def if a unit attacks him from his weapon. Just let him attack into Hector instead of attacking him with Hector during your turn and move your reds out of range and you should be fine.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
the scene where ephraim consoles myrrh after her father's death is p wrenching and so much better than eirika not really getting what's going on and letting her suffer in silence

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
ephraim is cool and good

on foot

mounted ephraim is silly

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

ephraim is cool and good

on foot

mounted ephraim is silly

how do you feel about horse chrom and magEirika

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

i am NOT A FAN

tbh im not a big fan of repeated heroes on a whole tho

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

apart from MY BOY HENRY

e: 6th robin lol

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Wake me when we get 3rd Celica.

Though I hope 6th Robin is a bit better art-wise than edgelord Grima!Robin.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Dayum Thunder, hits the lower stat and ignores damage reduction skills

Red tome: Dire Master Sword, attacks twice and hits the lower stat. The Master Sword was Reinhardt's other weapon in Thracia 776. He totally did not glue Dire Thunder onto a brave sword hilt.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Edgelord Robin is neato

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I got a -HP +ATK Delthea off my free pull of the Miracle banner. Better than my current -ATK +SPD one? I'm willing to bet yes, but I'll run it by you guys.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Alxprit posted:

I got a -HP +ATK Delthea off my free pull of the Miracle banner. Better than my current -ATK +SPD one? I'm willing to bet yes, but I'll run it by you guys.

Speed > any other stat imo because doubling is more important than anything else on a fragile mage

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Flying Grima’s stats are 40/32/35/30/25

She’s surprisingly fast, which is great. She can actually do a fcorrin style build really well. Much more difficult to merge than fcorrin though.

On the other hand fcorrin handles archers really well while grima can’t do that without sacrificing her player phase capabilities.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Mar 29, 2018

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
She's fast but otherwise she reminds me of W!Lissa. Everyone crowed over how great her BST total was, but she turned out to be too much of a generalist so W!Chrom ended up more useful.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

She's fast but otherwise she reminds me of W!Lissa. Everyone crowed over how great her BST total was, but she turned out to be too much of a generalist so W!Chrom ended up more useful.

Stat-wise she is in practice a better fcorrin (with slightly less def), especially when you consider her prf weapon. And as a person with a 5* +10 fcorrin I can confirm that she is really good.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
She'll be worse than Corrin outside of whale situations because of merging though. Maybe even then because she's a flier.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

She'll be worse than Corrin outside of whale situations because of merging though. Maybe even then because she's a flier.

Yeah that’s honestly her biggest issue.

My +10 fcorrin has less attack than her at +0 though which is pretty sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

SECOND go on the new Easter banner and I get Kagero. I wish I had this luck when I was trying to unlock family man™️ Dorcas I plowed through all the uncleared paralogues and used like 80 orbs trying in vain to get him