Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

the moment trump became president

lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
:hellyeah: :getin: :smugdon:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Hey guys, I didn't drink last night either. This is day two since the election. :feelsgood:
Not sure how far I'm going to take this, probably to the weekend?
Also, not sure how I ended up here.

I only had an ounce of whiskey and didnt want anything else for the first time since then. Feels great

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Soon NK will go from North Korea to Nuclear Korea.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

fuckin' sweet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

¡¡yowza!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Admiral Ray posted:

Soon NK will go from North Korea to Nuclear Korea.

like, eleven years ago?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

where the gently caress were these people the last 6 years, they would have been pretty fuckken helpful

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Baloogan posted:

for the record i loving love thatcher, one of the finest conservatives in modern history

All is see is Jeb!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.buzzfeed.com/marieleconte/wait-what

quote:

Nigel Farage Just Visited The Ecuadorian Embassy In London
Approached by BuzzFeed News as he left to get into a car waiting round the corner, Farage said he couldn’t remember what he had been doing in the building.

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

like, eleven years ago?

nah, they were fake nuclear back then. a delivery method is what makes it real

like who cares if you bought a box full of dildos and dildont's if you don't have UPS to bring them to you.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

🤔

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mariana Horchata posted:

goddamn does Christopher Wallace still sounds FRESH AFin 2k17 :rip: (just wish they could digially remove the puff daddy voice overs cause they are the sound equiv of hot poo poo entering a toilet at rapid speed IMO - wrong rap man died no doubt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vOeCkeCNA

gently caress yeah, more biggie smalls in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfnWpV4i7E

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

for the record i loving love thatcher, one of the finest conservatives in modern history

good to know you can still be counted on to be wrong about literally everything :)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Schnorkles: *posts threat of nuclear war*

Thread: *cheering, wooping, general merriment*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

need a parliamentary inquiry into nigel farage havin brain problems

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Pookah posted:

Trump and his gang keep invading my dreams - a couple of days ago the situation was that I was in the White House waiting in a big room with a crowd of people for Trump to make an announcement. A guy with a clipboard and headset came in and started doing a crowd-warming routine to get us to clap and cheer, so we all start feebly clapping and whooping . Just before Trump arrived the crowd fluffer looked around with that really intense stare that is basically "whatever happens, don't react". Door opened and Trump came in; he was wearing a lab coat over his suit and carrying a toupee that looks just like his actual hair (which is mysteriously still on his head). He was closely followed by Trump Doctor. Trump wandered around the room gesturing vaguely and speaking to the group, except his speech was totally garbled and incoherent and it sounded like his tongue was too big for his mouth. He sounded just like an old lady I knew who developed demetia in a terrifying short space of time; it was pretty disturbing .

Then just last night I dreamed I met Steve Bannon on the street and he looked uncharacteristically mellow, so I asked him what going on with him. He told be that he was taking a 1 month break from the internet because his usual hang-outs were making him very angry and hateful; his plan was to kick back, take some walks and play a little golf.

Unfortunately I tend to experience the opposite of prophetic dreaming so I expect neither of these scenarios to actually occur :(#

Edit: I have a gang tag eeee!

I had a dream last week that President Romney had just been sworn in for his second term and everyone was content and politics was boring. I awoke with a smile on my face only to have it slowly turn to a frown as I quietly whispered "nothing matters" as a single tear ran down my cheek.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

need a parliamentary inquiry into nigel farage havin brain problems

ben carson can drill a hole in his head and get those memories out don't you worry

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

Not sure I agree with the author that his evidence proves they're preparing a first strike. That would be a guaranteed way for there to be no more NK for little to no benefit.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Schnorkles posted:

DO IT FUCKOS NUKE ME HARD

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Admiral Ray posted:

nah, they were fake nuclear back then. a delivery method is what makes it real

like who cares if you bought a box full of dildos and dildont's if you don't have UPS to bring them to you.

modern dildo delivery techniques are cool and good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn3wCw5D5WQ

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
A little nuclear hellfire is probably what this world needs imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

mattis is gonna bomb korea into a roiling magma sea

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

good to know you can still be counted on to be wrong about literally everything :)

:lol:

Big Fat Iguana posted:

A little nuclear hellfire is probably what this world needs imo

:this:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Assuming a supreme court that wasn't fully of complete fucks, is it still a bill of attainder if you tailor it to attack a single specific entity, without specifically naming it?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Tainen posted:

I had a dream last week that President Romney had just been sworn in for his second term and everyone was content and politics was boring. I awoke with a smile on my face only to have it slowly turn to a frown as I quietly whispered "nothing matters" as a single tear ran down my cheek.

same, but in reverse as i awake to the trumpreality and all the blood in my body seeps through my pores, congealing and trapping myself to my mattress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's the daily teen vogue #wokelist including a couple of items lolling at spicey

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Maybe Trump should have paid attention to the intel briefings about Obama's missile test cyber attacks.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

Assuming a supreme court that wasn't fully of complete fucks, is it still a bill of attainder if you tailor it to attack a single specific entity, without specifically naming it?

bill attainder is a senator from wyoming

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zegermans posted:

yes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

DO IT FUCKOS NUKE ME HARD

i love it when you talk dirty bomb to me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

[bubbling and coughing and giggling sounds]

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Fiction posted:

Not sure I agree with the author that his evidence proves they're preparing a first strike. That would be a guaranteed way for there to be no more NK for little to no benefit.

I tend to think that NK is getting more and more belligerent in a desperate way to try and counter tightening sanctions from China. Whether or not it bothers China in the slightest remains to be seen.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Agean90 posted:

where the gently caress were these people the last 6 years, they would have been pretty fuckken helpful

Building political capital.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

[butting and laughing and gieging sounds]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Im looking forward to see what neotokyo looks like

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zegermans posted:

I really wish when Wallace had that Clinton interview from years back Bill just told him "you're a sorry excuse for a journalist and only have your job because of who your dad is"

post of teh day rt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

i still need more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YePH5YYgQNk

• Locked thread