Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

crepeface posted:

more players would if the inventory UI wasn't absolute dog poo poo.

Yeah I'm gonna be honest this was half the reason I never used scrolls

Even clearly busted items like haste potions were rare treats because using them was kind of a pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Am I bad at video games, or are the last two bosses in Tunic kind of a crazy difficulty spike, especially The Heir?

Like, I had to try multiple times on previous bosses, but I think it took me 4 tries to get to Phase 2 and that's using several peppers and blueberries I don't just get back.

Considering, shamefully, just turning down the difficulty (if thats an option) or watching a YouTube of someone beating it.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I love how the inventory filters in BG3 are straight up broken. way too much of my 200 hours in that game was spent lovingly sorting armour, rings, potions, and books into carefully ordered containers in my base inventory, just in case something turned out to be a quest item

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

E: lol didn't read

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Third World Reagan posted:

apparently it is named rules of tekken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJ7ZVz31GY
Lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Am I bad at video games, or are the last two bosses in Tunic kind of a crazy difficulty spike, especially The Heir?

Like, I had to try multiple times on previous bosses, but I think it took me 4 tries to get to Phase 2 and that's using several peppers and blueberries I don't just get back.

Considering, shamefully, just turning down the difficulty (if thats an option) or watching a YouTube of someone beating it.

yeah it weas a bit harder than the rest of the game (which was easy in general). i think i beat it but it took awhile and too many tries for what the game was.

I was overall not that impressed with Tunic myself, like maybe 7-8/10

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
anyways I have beaten Crabiro Soulsnauts. Great game. It's really a mashup of Sekiro, some Dark Souls, Psychonauts 1/2 (or those N64 action-platformers). writing is very CSPAM and involves many loan sharks, fish landlords and capitalism, it's also very funny, cute, vibrant colors, and charming at the same time. 9.1/10

would recommend, it's also free on Game Pass

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

crepeface posted:

more players would if the inventory UI wasn't absolute dog poo poo.

yeah

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Xaris posted:

anyways I have beaten Crabiro Soulsnauts. Great game. It's really a mashup of Sekiro, some Dark Souls, Psychonauts 1/2 (or those N64 action-platformers). writing is very CSPAM and involves many loan sharks, fish landlords and capitalism, it's also very funny, cute, vibrant colors, and charming at the same time. 9.1/10

would recommend, it's also free on Game Pass

oh hell yeah, I saw iron pineapple cover it one of his steam soulslike dumpster diving

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BONGHITZ posted:

i need these potions for my family

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hades 2 is already the 2025 GOTY

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm using items in Like A Dragon so often. It helps that health potions are Tuna Salad Sandwiches so my brain thinks "oh you should use that before it expires"

same. I was also able to get some legendary sujimon from raids when I was way underleveled for them by using the offensive items and poundmates.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Augus posted:

Hades 2 is already the 2025 GOTY

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

theyre turning the friggin video games woke!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

everyone's emotionally supporting :farf:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
????????? did they miss the part where zagerous is a big gay homo (laudatory) and bones down with death constantly

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
mods, rename it to Gaydes 2

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Goa Tse-tung posted:

mods, rename it to Gaydes 2

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

fellas, is it gay to hear a woman?

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Norton has issued a correction as of 06:42 on May 13, 2024

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if liking hades 2 makes you gay then call me elton john

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jesus christ lol

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

gently caress, hermes is going to be pissed when he finds out what they did to him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lady villains are ok, anything more is asking to stretch the imagination.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i dont know really anthing about Hades but i know its a game about Hellenism, geek gods n poo poo so it should be gay

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Xaris posted:

????????? did they miss the part where zagerous is a big gay homo (laudatory) and bones down with death constantly

it's not woke for two guys to kiss

Popy posted:

i dont know really anthing about Hades but i know its a game about Hellenism, geek gods n poo poo so it should be gay

both games are incredibly gay, yes. I haven't played the sequel yet (I will soon), but I can say this with 100% certainty without playing it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

totally forgot about the romance options zagreus has

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Buddykins posted:

his brother or sister

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zokari posted:

fellas, is it gay to hear a woman?

Insert bible quote where Jedediah tells Zazaphodas that "dem old times antiquated broads should keep dere yappers shut", as commanded by the angel Craldun.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Karach posted:

Played through the Hare Brained Schemes Shadowrun RPGs recently and thought the Matrix sequences were kind of tedious. I like the idea of them, that your other party members have to defend your decker while they do cyberspace battles, but they never fleshed out the combat in cyberspace enough to make it interesting. SR Hong Kong made it worse by adding in weird sequence-finding puzzles and awkward real-time movement.

To be fair the ttg also did not know how to do this

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I feel bad for these men who are so broken and wish they weren’t but lmao

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Buddykins posted:

I was cockblocked from romancing Dusa so I shot down both of the love interests and played volcel zag

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I've never played Hades but instead I play the extremely masculine game Fallout: New Vegas

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I changed my mind, Manor Lords is fun for ~20 hours

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
come play songs of syx m'lord

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The solution to the potion dilemma is to count potions as wealth so you can tax them if they lie around in your inventory doing nothing, distributing them to other heroes as required and needed.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Xaris posted:

he was asserting his dominance. nothing gay about it :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

lol