Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D_I
Aug 31, 2004

Dubious posted:

Id rather not sim and risk cpu injury bullshit
Ok, no problem, as soon as the early games are done.

Edit: I'm ready whenever you are

D_I fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

D_I posted:

Ok, no problem, as soon as the early games are done.

Edit: I'm ready whenever you are

Ready in an hour, once my fiancee leaves for her concert the TV is free

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
On and ready to go

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Jets are ready and rested for the playoffs.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 20, 2014

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Are the Redskins on autopilot? If they are, I am having trouble playing the cpu for the match. If they aren't, when do you want to play Redskins?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Are the Redskins on autopilot? If they are, I am having trouble playing the cpu for the match. If they aren't, when do you want to play Redskins?

i haven't set him to auto, will do that later tonight. he's waiting for a new ps4.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Yuzenn posted:

Bonham, can you play before the 1pm games?

How bout tomorrow night?

D_I
Aug 31, 2004

Dubious posted:

On and ready to go
Hey, sorry I fell asleep, im at work now but I can get the game in tomorrow as soon as possible.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
My MLB1 broke his forearm and out for the playoffs... But Peterson was only ~40 away from Dickerson's record after something like 65 carries haha.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Bonham posted:

How bout tomorrow night?

I have a game against FG in the other league and i'd prefer not to play a game at 1 in the morning....

Can you do Tuesday night?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Yuzenn posted:

I have a game against FG in the other league and i'd prefer not to play a game at 1 in the morning....

Can you do Tuesday night?

IF he can't do Tuesday I most definitely can so whatever will work for all of us.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Ok lets do this then, ill play Bonham tonight and we can go tomorrow?

Sounds good for everyone?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Works for me.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Sounds good

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

D_I posted:

Hey, sorry I fell asleep, im at work now but I can get the game in tomorrow as soon as possible.

Can play whenever tonight in around an hourish

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Yuzenn Wife has one more episode of Downton Babby then I'm signing on

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Bonham posted:

Yuzenn Wife has one more episode of Downton Babby then I'm signing on

That poo poo is the worst

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Also, paging D_I

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
GG what an absolute loving drubbing. I couldn't do poo poo very well played

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Havoc, Washington team is auto.

When going to auto him I see that Saints went on auto. Gonna knock mine out. We'll be pending the following for wild card advance:

Piper @ cpu - see below
Chiefs @ cpu - playoff spot on the line, don't eat a sim. Win and in at 11-5. A loss and jags win brings out tiebreakers.
Goob@ cpu - playoff spot locked already, 3rd seed
Paperback @ cpu - bye on lockdown

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Dubious posted:

Havoc, Washington team is auto.

When going to auto him I see that Saints went on auto. Gonna knock mine out. We'll be pending the following for wild card advance:

Piper @ cpu - see below
Chiefs @ cpu - playoff spot on the line, don't eat a sim. Win and in at 11-5. A loss and jags win brings out tiebreakers.
Goob@ cpu - playoff spot locked already, 3rd seed
Paperback @ cpu - bye on lockdown

Game will be in by midnight est tonight.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Bonham posted:

GG what an absolute loving drubbing. I couldn't do poo poo very well played

GG man, did you have an injury that caused Carr to be your starter? Yeesh he is inaccurate.....Or did you just rest your starters?

Either way Colts win 34-0 over the Titans to move to 14-2. Charles ended the season strong with another 100 yard 2 TD performance, he is really the absolute glue to the way this team plays. Tannehill had a pedestrian game but managed to have a pretty good season overall.

Looking forward to the wildcard game but win or lose I'm pretty happy with my season performance overall. My only two losses came against some really good teams and I had a chance to tie or win both of those games and just fell short. I didn't know whether I could adjust to a slower more methodical west coast offense but it was very fun and rewarding, it made me see the game differently. My defense was ranked very low to start with and didn't have any huge names that would really jump out at you but I think I got the hang of playing madden defense finally! As the Xbox league guys know usually put up good offensive numbers but I was a drat sieve on the defensive side; I think I was letting up over 500 yards a game.

My MVP goes to Peanut Tillman, he had the assignment of taking on some really good receivers and ended up with 10 int for the season.

The AFC is full of some drat powerhouses, the playoffs should be very interesting. Good luck to all!

Yuzenn fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 21, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
My prediction, is that the Ravens go 19-0 and beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. That offense is just silly.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Dubious posted:

My prediction, is that the Ravens go 19-0 and beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. That offense is just silly.

I won't get to the Superbowl, Manziel as become so inconsistent since they patched the game. I will literally be throwing to a TE on a 5 yard slant and the ball will fly 25 yards over his head and into the arms of a waiting safety. Then the next time he throws the ball will be while he is getting sacked to make a completion to Dez in triple coverage. I honestly feel like I am rolling the dice every time he throws the ball on whether it is going to be an interception, even if the receiver he is throwing to is sitting by himself with no defenders anywhere near him.

I will play my game against the Redskins when I get home from work in a couple of hours!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Play you drat games so we can have playoffs!

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Cowboys 49 - Redskins 3

Figured leaving Manziel in for the game would help his confidence rating, and he was amazing. 485 yards passing, 5 touchdowns and (most importantly) no interceptions. Dez Bryant was constantly open, so he made up 452 yards of those receiving and 3 touchdowns. Demarcus Ware added 3 sacks to round off the season as well.

The Cowboys go into the playoffs with Manziel second in passing yardage with 4,088 yards, 39 touchdowns and 20 interceptions. Legarrette Blount finishes the season 9th in rushing with 977 yards, 8 touchdowns and a respectable 5.7 yards per attempt. Dez finishes the season with 1,938 yards and 11 touchdowns (obviously not even in the same galaxy as Calvin Johnson and his 2,500 yards/38 touchdowns).

On the defensive side of the ball, Demarcus Ware leads the league with 32 sacks. James Laurinaitis leads Dallas with 5 interceptions, but I think 3 of those came from the same game!

Ready for the playoffs and hopefully a divisional round win. Its easy to put up big numbers on the CPU, but I have no idea how good I will do from here on out. Good luck everyone!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advancing tonight as soon as chiefs game is in; its the only one that matters seed wise.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Playing my game now

Tank Carradine is a beast.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 22, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

PLAYOFFS

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Fun post tomorrow.

#6 waah @ #3 Yuzenn
#6 CPU Rams @ #3 Goob
#5 Bonham @ #4 Dave
#5 Dubious @ #4 CPU Seahawks

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can play whenever Bonham.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Buccs cruise over CPU Hawks 46-21. Hawks are without Luck and Martin and their offense is predictably bad with Fitzmagic starting.

RG3 has really come along after a strong rebound year and finds his skills again, showing greatly improved passing ability.

Tampa looks forward to a third matchup with Carolina in the Divisional round.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
NM Drunk

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 22, 2014

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

Fun post tomorrow.

#6 waah @ #3 Yuzenn
#6 CPU Rams @ #3 Goob
#5 Bonham @ #4 Dave
#5 Dubious @ #4 CPU Seahawks

Waah, thursday or friday night?

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

davecrazy posted:

I can play whenever Bonham.

I'll peek in around 8:00cst

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

:clint:MVP:clint:
Ryan Mallett, Ravens - 4500 Yards, 60 TDs (2600 yards and 38 TDs exclusively belong to Megatron)

NFC OPOY
Adrian Peterson - 2077 yards, 29 TDs

AFC OPOY
Megatron - 2600 yards, 38 TDs

I'll post some more fun stats later tonight when I'm at my PS4.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

I took off the entire week off from work next week so I can be in prime Manziel playing conditions to play a playoff game any time. I am in the process of contacting Sam Hurd to maximize my Manzielness.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Yuzenn posted:

Waah, thursday or friday night?

What time do you consider night. I can do either of them though Thursday is probably better.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bonham posted:

I'll peek in around 8:00cst

Ready when you are.

Stream is up. twitch.tv/dpcv8

Snow game!!

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

waah posted:

What time do you consider night. I can do either of them though Thursday is probably better.

Usually my wife goes to bed around 10:30-11pm so around then

• Locked thread