Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO YA GOT
This poll is closed.
Patriots & Rams 23 10.36%
Saints & Chiefs 61 27.48%
Patriots & Saints 36 16.22%
Rams & Chiefs 102 45.95%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
Here we are. Dealing with Tom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
I don't know if Brady can be beat in a Super Bowl by a non-NFC East team. I have no faith in the Rams.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a neat cape posted:

Play defense

the correct take

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the year is 2059.

a 75 old year Tom Brady, fresh off an MVP caliber season and intimacy with his grandson faces a difficult situation on the playoffs: it's 3rd and 10 on a crucial play.

unexpectedly, Edelman runs a slant and catches the ball on the middle of the field for a total gain of 11 yards.

first down Pats.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If defense wins championships then why doesn't anybody defer in OT

*sports talking-head industry explodes*

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

make me a meme and send it to me in a pm that says the things that happened in the past are happening once again! if it's good i'll post it and give you partial credit

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Petition to name the superbowl thread "gently caress TOMB"

THE GAME CLOCK IS CORRECT, imo

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

it's not supposed to be funny it's just being dead inside

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Unless Maroon 5 does a tasteful acoustic set from Songs About Jane, everything about this Superbowl will be trash.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

this is just Goodell's final gently caress-you to St Louis.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm just upset with how the Chiefs handled the clock at 3 minutes left in the fourth. Maybe they wouldn't have scored if they ran the ball more but I'm not thrilled with the outcome that came from it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't worry mystic stylez. i am talking about pics. the true memes. this one was sent in by Pops Mgee

Thank you! Keep them coming to my inbox.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I hate Scott Zolak but I need to hear his OT radio call because I bet he painted the walls of his announcer booth

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tim Whatley posted:

I hate Scott Zolak but I need to hear his OT radio call because I bet he painted the walls of his announcer booth

Around the NFL will definitely lift from it heavily because there's no way he wasn't fully nude and rude

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Cavauro posted:

Don't worry mystic stylez. i am talking about pics. the true memes. this one was sent in by Pops Mgee

Thank you! Keep them coming to my inbox.

Glad to help

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I'm not gonna lie, watching the Chiefs lose the AFC Championship in Arrowhead tonight hurt quite a bit.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Now is the time to root for the Rams, for they hold the slight possibility of refusing to visit the White House if they win.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Y'all insisted on rooting for the Chargers over the Ravens, this is what you deserve.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sharknado slashfic posted:

Y'all insisted on rooting for the Chargers over the Ravens, this is what you deserve.

not apologizing

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar would have won

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At least we can actually beat the pats in the playoffs :colbert:

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
there is absolutely no chance the Rams beat the Patriots. the Rams are a joke and will be defensively schemed into 30 yards total offense.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
What's the second worst blown call of all time? Fail Mary? That one play where they gave Vinny Testaverde a TD on a QB sneak when he was actually short by a full yard, which brought back instant replay? The tuck rule?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

solarjetman posted:

What's the second worst blown call of all time? Fail Mary? That one play where they gave Vinny Testaverde a TD on a QB sneak when he was actually short by a full yard, which brought back instant replay? The tuck rule?

Fail Mary #1 :colbert:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

solarjetman posted:

Phil Luckett loving up a coin toss is pretty impressive.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
playoff OT should be two 10 minute periods played in their entirety

no timeouts, no reviews except for scoring plays

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

solarjetman posted:

That play in 2005 when Troy Polamalu intercepted Manning and Pete Morelli went under the hood and made the dumbest call I've ever seen to this day.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

roddy white pushing off against josh wilson on mnf for the game winning td smh give us the win back

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ghost Dog posted:

roddy white pushing off against josh wilson on mnf for the game winning td smh give us the win back

Bowman holding Roddy in the 2012 nfccg got ya back.

Also Roddy White owned. I miss him.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

lamar would have won

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Who calls the superbowl is it going to be Romo?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

This still pisses me off

I don't remember who the commentator was but he said he wanted to put matt ryans throws on dvd and take them home and jerk off

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris Collinsworth and Troy Aikman will be calling the Super Bowl

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

indigi posted:

playoff OT should be two 10 minute periods played in their entirety

no timeouts, no reviews except for scoring plays

Also everyone gets brass knuckles

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
The Cutler fumble for Denver against the Chargers in 2008 that Hochuli ruled incomplete was pretty bad but the Chargers ended up winning the division anyway.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Romo has the SB. It’s CBS this year

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

sweet thursday posted:

Also everyone gets brass knuckles

QBs have to wear them on their dominant hand

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

weird Asian candy posted:

Bowman holding Roddy in the 2012 nfccg got ya back.

Also Roddy White owned. I miss him.

Roddy White did indeed own.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

indigi posted:

QBs have to wear them on their dominant hand

No holding back, nut shots allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Roddy White was a trash cheater