Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

C-Euro posted:

God bless anyone who can handle these games, my PC strategy skills topped out at comp-stomp matches in Age of Empires 2.

i think i actually played one of them because of this thread, or a thread somewhere, and yeah it was too hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
It'd be the deep state butt judge

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Hatebag posted:

There's still a chance that biden could die before the election. Then, the dnc gets to choose a new candidate. Obviously, they'd do the right thing and put bloomberg in

Trump too. As far as we're aware he's somehow missed catching COVID which is impressive given how much he doesn't give a poo poo about guidelines

Which is weird now that I think about it because he was famously a germophobe, which he used as an excuse to deny the truth of the piss tape

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

At this point wouldn't it obviously be Copmala at the top of the ticket?

Then maybe get Klob as vp cause they're terrified of losing Minnesota

The dnc gets to select it so they would probably put the dumbest candidate possible in there so those are some good options. They could also bring back buttgag! President ratboy!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tirade posted:

Trump too. As far as we're aware he's somehow missed catching COVID which is impressive given how much he doesn't give a poo poo about guidelines

Which is weird now that I think about it because he was famously a germophobe, which he used as an excuse to deny the truth of the piss tape

you fail to account for trump's anti mattering field which makes him essentially immune to rona

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hatebag posted:

The dnc gets to select it so they would probably put the dumbest candidate possible in there so those are some good options. They could also bring back buttgag! President ratboy!

it'll be Hillary

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

C-Euro posted:

God bless anyone who can handle these games, my PC strategy skills topped out at comp-stomp matches in Age of Empires 2.

I really like turn based RPGs and I picked up Fire Emblem Three Houses, but I think I got disappointed that it’s not like Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn so I stopped playing

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
trumpus fugit

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tirade posted:

Well, he's probably been using the miracle cures of drinking bleach and aquarium cleaner

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it'll be Hillary

Fight song 2: fight harder

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1300777645077082112

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

if only!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

you fail to account for trump's anti mattering field which makes him essentially immune to rona

Also how even though publicly he pretends to not give a poo poo he's a huge germaphobe and makes everyone around him get tested daily and only certain people can come within 6' he him etc.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Also how even though publicly he pretends to not give a poo poo he's a huge germaphobe and makes everyone around him get tested daily and only certain people can come within 6' he him etc.

these aren't opposite statements. he genuinely doesn't give a poo poo (about everyone else)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Hatebag posted:

I think putting Copmala at the top of the ticket and then one of the losers under her, who got more delegates, is a pretty hilarious option so I'll stick with that

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300778602301190144?s=19

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Rynn posted:

I really like turn based RPGs and I picked up Fire Emblem Three Houses, but I think I got disappointed that it’s not like Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn so I stopped playing

it feels soap opera-ey early on but by the late mid-game it feels like the old fire emblem games imo. just with voice acting instead of screens of text

but i binged the poo poo out of it when it first came out so i might be forgetting stuff

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TPMLiveWire/status/1300768947113992194
Fun!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bearjew posted:

if only!

our favorite president, flitting around back and forth, delivering hot frothy piss and nuggets of digested filets of fish to our hungry maws, waiting in delight

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

imagining people getting excited for football like they do for nascar crashes but because entire huddles fall down coughing from covid

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it would be funny if trump lost and just quit the next day

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
deploying nermal to abu dhabi

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

There it is. Surprisingly late, tbh

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

ChristsDickWorship posted:

it feels soap opera-ey early on but by the late mid-game it feels like the old fire emblem games imo. just with voice acting instead of screens of text

but i binged the poo poo out of it when it first came out so i might be forgetting stuff

Maybe I’ll give it another go then. My 16 year old daughter played the hell out of it and loved it but she’s never played the previous ones

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

stinks of an intern copying his style

but i dunno

turMO!!!!!!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

this would make buster keaton happy, the truck, the way its filmed

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

VectorSigma posted:

biden with his "people"

e; actually within the context of the b5 universe that gif would be skirting a line with the laws of the cspam universe

The Alpha Centauri has issued a correction as of 14:06 on Sep 1, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Awesome Animals posted:

There it is. Surprisingly late, tbh

He had to make sure the racism meter was in a favorable place before posting that

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

If I were to guess I'd say nothing will actually come of this and they're just saying it to placate their base, Q style. I guess that because the alternative is that they're going to start arresting random people and calling them antifa and that's terrifying.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/dril/status/796037882783928321

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
really loving the coverage of all the Save the Children rallies because everyone that gets interviewed can pretend to be normal for maybe 30 seconds before a switch flips in their brain and they go "so anyway, frazzledrip..."

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Ouhei posted:

If I were to guess I'd say nothing will actually come of this and they're just saying it to placate their base, Q style. I guess that because the alternative is that they're going to start arresting random people and calling them antifa and that's terrifying.

well yeh extremely the latter

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/axmcc/status/1300541734947090432

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's 101 ways

he did say about i guess

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

oh wait, I know the ending to this one

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

CHAD WOLF is a name

but it forever fails when compared to SLUTMAN

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1300778785785229312

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
At what point does the q following tip into being a secret cabal itself

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dolphin posted:

that's 101 ways

he did say about i guess

you don't know where it ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol whenever the nominally ~old time media establishments~ such as NBC are putting out articles about this instead of some online thing of the more recent decades