Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
oh hell yeah!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Maybe we can ask for a grant. Write up a proposal

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

let's sell fake drugs to high schoolers

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

rear end-penny posted:

let's sell fake drugs to high schoolers

and get them stoned lol

Shifty Nipples

ahhh thread isn't stickied anymore :mods:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I asked manifisto to desticky it to hopefully get more folks to see it. Oddly if something is sticky too long it feels like folks are less likely to pop in

But when it's not, you can see it hop to the top and it makes the thread's *sheepish* p-word pop.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

phantump21 posted:

and get them stoned lol

Like our grass/ghost friend here who suggests we drug the adolescent population. Which might not be a bad idea as those... those types... are real belligerent like.

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Like our grass/ghost friend here who suggests we drug the adolescent population. Which might not be a bad idea as those... those types... are real belligerent like.

:) I love drugging unsuspecting people. Makes me very evil.

Plant MONSTER.

phantump21 posted:

:) I love drugging unsuspecting people. Makes me very evil.

i'd say!! woof! you should instead drug people w/ vaccines and other health boosting things like orange juice

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

i'd say!! woof! you should instead drug people w/ vaccines and other health boosting things like orange juice

lol ok. I’ll be a good ghost.

Ass-penny

humming herb is strong and real and my friend :hai:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

humming herb is strong and real and my friend :hai:

biosterous

this reminds me of an old Plant MONSTER. av and is giving me a good nostalgia

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous posted:

this reminds me of an old Plant MONSTER. av and is giving me a good nostalgia
Must be the one that was this marker drawing I did of a crazy little orchid fella

Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

your mom sounds like leaves.

lol gottem

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
wait is he talking to a bush?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Yes the bush was introduced not too long ago and her name is Kate

Stoner Sloth

:hellyeah:

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yes the bush was introduced not too long ago and her name is Kate

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

on the subject of smelly things where do all these birds poop do they just hop on the windowsill and let 'er rip

Ass-penny

drat, Kate Bush is our sugar momma

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples posted:

on the subject of smelly things where do all these birds poop do they just hop on the windowsill and let 'er rip

They used to just go in their robes but used a spell to teleport the cack directly into the mouth of the nearest racist person they still do it but no longer wear robes

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Back to the stores were goin on a spree!!!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

> go to boutique and make it rain

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

before shopping we need a new room! so

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Plant MONSTER. posted:

looks like a great place for a combinatory 60s lounge and birdbath

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Must be the one that was this marker drawing I did of a crazy little orchid fella

that's the one yeah!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

wall-to-wall walls, exciting!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
mike jones

Plant MONSTER.

MENU

Wood Stains - $5
Drywall + Paint - $10
Wallpaper - $20
Carpeting - $30
Where's Balthazor? - Free

suggest a color if you want a stain/paint or a kind of pattern for wallpaper

Shifty Nipples

forest green

Stoner Sloth

wooden flooring is nice imo and i think we should go pretty cheap - when our bird band gets rich we can always renovate!!

also we should ask about Balthazar since it's free

Plant MONSTER.

Stain or paint

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Stain or paint

stain

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
where did all our egg bucks go??

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Shifty Nipples

Sherbert Hoover posted:

where did all our egg bucks go??

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

oh no the 70 became a 10 pretend its 70