Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Has anyone on PS5 or Xbone successfully done game sharing with this yet? Or are the servers so hammered there’s no chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

I said come in! posted:

Level 14 and on act 2 now, two hours into playing.

Sounds fun :)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

I guess all this battle pass progress stuff won't start until the 6th?

no, its further out than that.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
I got in just fine without buying coin

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I said come in! posted:

no, its further out than that.

Ok thanks. Kinda like that as I can play a bit more chill.

Just want to say that Bliz did a whole bunch of QOL stuff I was wanting when I played closed beta. Super happy about that

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I think all the Battlepass stuff will probably come into play once the first Season starts. Which is about 6 weeks out I think.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

For druid controller players, do you turn the lock options on?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

the character models, clothing & armor, are just absolutely loving insane in detail. Blizzard didnt have to go this hard but they did and I appreciate it a lot.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
People are afraid they'll miss out on the FOMO battlepass. This is brilliant. Congratulations, Blizzard.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Lady I got really bad news about your husband.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mr Scumbag posted:

People are afraid they'll miss out on the FOMO battlepass. This is brilliant. Congratulations, Blizzard.

I dont care for the battlepass myself. I will let the idiot whales fund future expansions and updates.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Lady I got really bad news about your husband.

Jesus wept

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
I ran the Something Waffle clan last time from Beta.

It's going to be for goons and their friends and family or just anyone really.

The clan name is "Something Waffle" and tag is WAFL. The heradly is of a very tasty waffle.

It's public for now, so send invite with your username, but they can also message EVILGibson#11358

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I said come in! posted:

the character models, clothing & armor, are just absolutely loving insane in detail. Blizzard didnt have to go this hard but they did and I appreciate it a lot.

the bar has been lowered so much its depressing

Liverslapper
Jun 3, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'll apply for WAFL.

Username: Liverslapper

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

YTHRL is also open for (blasphemous) Business.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
No SA Goon Squad found. Looked at all the Goon Squad entries as well.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

dreffen posted:

Has anyone on PS5 or Xbone successfully done game sharing with this yet? Or are the servers so hammered there’s no chance.

Game sharing it with my brother on the Xbox and it works great.

FootballFreak2
Jan 8, 2023

Why are there so many clans

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FootballFreak2 posted:

Goon tradition

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

EVIL Gibson posted:

The clan name is "Something Waffle" and tag is WAFL. The heradly is of a very tasty waffle.

It's public for now, so send invite with your username, but they can also message EVILGibson#11358

Thanks for this.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I like that killing human enemies with Hammer of the Ancients turns them into big bloody hamburger patties on the ground. That's fun

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

FootballFreak2 posted:

Cause the first couple ran out of room.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FootballFreak2 posted:

Guilds dont allow many members.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

EVIL Gibson posted:

Joined, woo

DrBox
Jul 3, 2004

Sombody call the doctor?
Is Lunging Strike (Barb basic ability) uncomfortably loud for anyone else? Something about the bass makes it really unpleasant vs all the other sound effects.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Put in a request under Something Waffle as VforVegans#1694

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Waffle is the best clan cause I'm in it

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

So wait a second, none of the ultimate extras are out yet??

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I've been trying to get in on my PS5 in Japan for 3 hours and I'm getting "unable to find a valid license file" errors. poo poo suuuuuucks.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Trig Discipline posted:

I've been trying to get in on my PS5 in Japan for 3 hours and I'm getting "unable to find a valid license file" errors. poo poo suuuuuucks.

download a free game off ps+ or now while diablo 4 is open, then restart everything.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

'Buy' a free game from PSN, once it starts downloading login to D4. Worked for me, some other options are up thread.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
For those that played the beta, how many beta achievements did you start with? I only had two listed. The big boss wasn’t mentioned, and I definitely killed it.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Ryuujin posted:

Okay got the request to go through, so someone must be working on the backlog. Says DragonGodRyuujin next to my PSN logo, but Battlenet says Ryuujin#1463.

So this time I put in a request for Something Waffle, and nearly typed Something Awful into the search.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

IG-88 posted:

download a free game off ps+ or now while diablo 4 is open, then restart everything.

squirrelzipper posted:

'Buy' a free game from PSN, once it starts downloading login to D4. Worked for me, some other options are up thread.

Oh poo poo, thanks y'all!

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

In the beta you could hide (as a rogue) the bow by transmogging an unequipped look, but i'm not seeing that at the mirror now - did they take it out or am i missing something/going too early?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ragequit posted:

For those that played the beta, how many beta achievements did you start with? I only had two listed. The big boss wasn’t mentioned, and I definitely killed it.

Just 2 as well

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Still any room in goon squad?

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Level 18 and into act 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

EVIL Gibson posted:

Sent request from DrTheFonz#1466 / doctorthefonz PSN tag :cheers: