Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
this is seriously the best cycle I can think of for a third party to maybe take a state or two and they both somehow ended up nominating the two worst people they could find.

I'll bet the dude in the thong knows who Kim Jong Un is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the fun thing about that question is even if he had said kim jong-un you could still nail him since the nominal head of state is kim yong-nam

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Homework Explainer posted:

the fun thing about that question is even if he had said kim jong-un you could still nail him since the nominal head of state is kim yong-nam

Was fishmech giving the interview?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
here come dat gary, off a cliff

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Sir Tonk posted:

this is seriously the best cycle I can think of for a third party to maybe take a state or two and they both somehow ended up nominating the two worst people they could find.

More like Kim Jong Unf.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
at this point I want someone to ask Dat Gary if he knows who's the president of America because I think there's odds that he may whiff that too

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Asking him who his favorite US Prez was would be hilarious. If he knew who any of them were, he'd probably settle on someone awful like Andrew Johnson.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Thump! posted:

Asking him who his favorite US Prez was would be hilarious. If he knew who any of them were, he'd probably settle on someone awful like Andrew Johnson.

“Alexander Hamilton”

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I saw this posted as a response

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/05/bill-weld-media-is-publishing-made-up-st

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

I watched the 2012 third party debate and Rocky Anderson, some dude I'd never heard of who formed a once-off party for himself... completely and utterly trounced both Johnson and Stein, and won my heart. Apparently Nader endorsed him over his own party's candidate in 2012. He's sitting out this election, but he endorsed Sanders in the democratic primary. I'd like to see him run in the democratic primaries in the future.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Platystemon posted:

“Alexander Hamilton”

This is good on multiple levels

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The Whole Internet posted:

I watched the 2012 third party debate and Rocky Anderson, some dude I'd never heard of who formed a once-off party for himself... completely and utterly trounced both Johnson and Stein, and won my heart. Apparently Nader endorsed him over his own party's candidate in 2012. He's sitting out this election, but he endorsed Sanders in the democratic primary. I'd like to see him run in the democratic primaries in the future.

Rocky Anderson would be polling really high in this election, I think.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Thump! posted:

This is good on multiple levels

:what:: Hamilton was never president.

:2bong:: Hey man, you asked about my opinion. Typical liberal “gotcha” media. You can’t tell me my opinion is wrong.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Thump! posted:

"Jefferson Davis"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Whole Internet posted:

"Jefferson Davis"

:heritage:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/VerminSupreme/status/787357827161477120

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

what a loving no nothing idiot coward

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

McMuFinn are going to pick up Utah, again proving the only thing holding third parties from success is competent candidates

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

McMuFinn are going to pick up Utah, again proving the only thing holding third parties from success is competent candidates

How many foreign leaders do you think Evan McMullin can name?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Honestly? Probably all of them

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

since he's an ex-CIA policy wonk probably most of them, and he might even admire some of them

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3O01EfM5fU&t=608s

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The thing about Mt. Everest might be one of the weirdest things in this election.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Homework Explainer posted:

xi jinping, fidel and raul, evo morales, daniel ortega, prachanda, bounnhang vorachith, subcomandante marcos if he counts

jill stein

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

bob avakian

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0 posted:

The thing about Mt. Everest might be one of the weirdest things in this election.

lmao Gary Johnson called Mt. Everest a slut

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Still the second best candidate only behind Vermin loving Supreme.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao Gary Johnson called Mt. Everest a slut

"When you're famous, they let you do it."

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Alaskans looking for help with their presidential pick by reading the state's official election pamphlets will find themselves short of information on Republican nominee Donald Trump, Libertarian Gary Johnson and their running mates.

The election pamphlets began arriving in registered voters' mailboxes this week and some Alaskans were quick to notice that there was no profile of Trump or his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence; nor was there information on Johnson and his running mate, former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld.

That's because the Trump and Johnson campaigns didn't submit anything. The candidates will still appear on voters' ballots.

http://www.adn.com/politics/2016/10/13/why-bios-for-donald-trump-and-gary-johnson-arent-in-the-official-alaska-voter-pamphlet/

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Campaign Setback: Gary Johnson’s Phone Is Almost Out Of Data

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I can tell this is satirical because there is no way that Johnson is guilty of accessing too much information.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Platystemon posted:

I can tell this is satirical because there is no way that Johnson is guilty of accessing too much information.

:golfclap:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gary does an interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

owns

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pro watch

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sir Tonk posted:

pro watch

BALONEY

:420: abolish income tax everyday :420:

Kurtofan has issued a correction as of 18:53 on Oct 29, 2016

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

dont sign your posts

Homework Explainer is many things, including an apologist for genocide and oppression, but boring isn't one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hey homework explainer do you know molly klein?

• Locked thread