Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out
lol that's what counts as "very emotional" for hrc according to wolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discospawn
Mar 3, 2007

loving scripture. Hey, maybe you should communicate ideas using human language instead of quoting a bunch of Aramaic translations.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Our best days are still ahead of us. Now excuse me while I go fly to a country without an extradition treaty.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

zeal posted:

oh scripture now motherfucker

Yeah the Democratic candidate was more religious than the Republican one this election. :psyduck:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ho Hum

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

For decades the Clintons built up the Democratic party by distancing it as far from its Labor core of support as possible, and this is how it all ends.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hope Venom Snake is in the crowd and bawling his eyes out

lmao i still remember him insisting clinton would have obama-level black turnout. her entire coalition was a house of cards.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Iron Twinkie posted:

Our best days are still ahead of us. Now excuse me while I go fly to a country without an extradition treaty.

She could hang out with Assange.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

theyre going to run hillary again in 2020 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
sooo, our campaign was the best, give trump a chance to lead, haha millenials you'll fight the repercussions of this for the rest of your life

hahahahahaha

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Discospawn posted:

pretty sure she can't command those prices now that everybody knows she'll never be politically relevant again.

She doesn't even have an influential charity anymore, since she apparently didn't bother sanitizing anything with the foundation when she was SoS. With the Foundation's reputation tarnished, I can't see them getting the same kind of donations and doing the same kind of good that they used to.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Shear Modulus posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

She's gonna get Lincoln Chafee numbers.

In fact I'd rather nominate Lincoln Chafee than any Clinton for as long as I live.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

An enraged policy nerd swinging profanities around while cursing the world for two lost years in the trail - all for nothing, would be something good to see.
This was not it.

Disappointed.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
that speech was rough to start out but overall it was very good imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

She's delusional if she thinks 2020 is a possibility.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

her speech was awful

i want her and her whole drat family to go away and not come back

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dante80 posted:

An enraged policy nerd swinging profanities around while cursing the world for two lost years in the trail - all for nothing, would be something good to see.
This was not it.

Disappointed.

And yet, consistent.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

maybe for warren, if trump fails

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
hillary clinton's hubris and corruption have destroyed the world's future

hahahahahaha

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

polysynth posted:

lol that's what counts as "very emotional" for hrc according to wolf

Wolf has even less emotion than her somehow.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

LegoPirateNinja posted:

maybe for warren, if trump fails

Michelle 2020.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

correct in that its unlikely that western civilization is around in 2020

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Mike the TV posted:

Michelle 2020.

loooooooool nope

Discospawn
Mar 3, 2007

Anybody who says that was a good speech is automatically adding the qualifier "for Hillary Clinton." Maybe its unfair to compare anybody to Obama, but even her husband was just so much better at connecting with people and delivering prepared statements. Trump may have symptoms of schizophrenia, but at least when he speaks I believe that he is using areas of his brain other than the ones for wrote recitation.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

lmao i still remember him insisting clinton would have obama-level black turnout. her entire coalition was a house of cards.

Waiting for it to turn out Venom Snake wasn't involved with HRC's campaign at all and he was just loving with us until it got too far and he realized he couldn't back out anymore (so he just started playing DF instead)

Godinster posted:

Wolf has even less emotion than her somehow.

AI technology just wasn't as good when Wolf was built.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

She's gonna get Lincoln Chafee numbers.

In fact I'd rather nominate Lincoln Chafee than any Clinton for as long as I live.

we're getting chafeed alright

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Shear Modulus posted:

she might seriously be thinking this but somene would literally take a knife to her

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

FizFashizzle posted:

lol, she didn't, did she? really?

Assuming HRC is even still alive in 2020, I don't know why anyone would assume there'd be anybody willing to give her even more geriatric rear end another shot in four more years

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nonsense posted:

Get this family off my loving tv

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Mirthless posted:

Waiting for it to turn out Venom Snake wasn't involved with HRC's campaign at all and he was just loving with us until it got too far and he realized he couldn't back out anymore (so he just started playing DF instead)

oh and on this note, big round of applause to Hillary's oppo team for really not having loving anything new between December 2015 and Election Day

Their biggest pieces of oppo had to come from people outside of the organization deciding to dig things up on a whim. They did nothing that wasn't already covered in the doc the Russians leaked. What the hell was going on at Hillary campaign HQ all year????

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkgP0od6iSE

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mirthless posted:

She doesn't even have an influential charity anymore, since she apparently didn't bother sanitizing anything with the foundation when she was SoS. With the Foundation's reputation tarnished, I can't see them getting the same kind of donations and doing the same kind of good that they used to.

The raison d'etre of the clintons is following the letter and not the spirit of the law. at least bill had the charisma to pull it off

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
neogaf :whitewater:

quote:

Such a beautiful speech. I honestly cried. Hillary is an American hero.

quote:

That was masterful. I feel for her.

quote:

I think Bill mouthed "that's my girl"

Poor guy must be heartbroken

quote:

Look at what you threw into the trash, America.

Unbelievable.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
trump is gonna clash with republicans a lot if he has any intention of following through on promises to the working class

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

LegoPirateNinja posted:

trump is gonna clash with republicans a lot if he has any intention of following through on promises to the working class

hint: he's not gonna deliver

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mirthless posted:

oh and on this note, big round of applause to Hillary's oppo team for really not having loving anything new between December 2015 and Election Day

Their biggest pieces of oppo had to come from people outside of the organization deciding to dig things up on a whim. They did nothing that wasn't already covered in the doc the Russians leaked. What the hell was going on at Hillary campaign HQ all year????

if the podesta emails are to be believed, doling out jobs to peoples' kids

LegoPirateNinja posted:

not going to happen. bush also promisde good times for the working class than hosed them in the rear end

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Typo posted:

nobody knows what he's gonna do. thats why ppl voted for him

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Typo posted:

nobody knows what he's gonna do. thats why ppl voted for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU