Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
88℅ of people in corporate media are jewish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We'll all laugh about this when the piss tape emerges and it turns out it wasn't Russian hookers, but rather Putin himself enjoying a bit of the old yeller

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Show me.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Was it specified the cock holster was his mouth and not his giant orange rear end?

Makes you think.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

big nipples big life posted:

Was it specified the cock holster was his mouth and not his giant orange rear end?

Makes you think.

Someone post the gif of Trump's rear end, jiggling.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Counterpoint : please no one do this

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Smythe posted:

I don't think this happened.

"a bunch of goons" is the username of the goon who called him a homophobe once and he just couldn't let it go. :xd:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Donald Trump Sucks Vladimir Putin's Cock. :troll:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

Show me.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=results&qid=1493940143

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Query ID invalid or search results have expired.

Fail.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

Query ID invalid or search results have expired.

Fail.

God drat your lovely website.

Just type in "gip racism" and enjoy the whine-fest. I'm sure we could fish for other words, too, if we felt like it. I'm not making it up, though. I remember reading the stuff from time to time. Also, if you type "cock holster" in search and go past the Colbert stuff you can see the circles it was used in before that.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i invented the term cock holster it's legally mine

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:sad:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The funny thing about search is i tried the same query different times and it gave me between 1-3 pages even though I changed nothing.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

There have been 1901 posts made by TrustmeImLegit, an average of 17.29 posts per day, since registering on Jan 14, 2017.

It's pretty obviously clemensalad's new rereg lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

new phone who dis posted:

God drat your lovely website.

Just type in "gip racism" and enjoy the whine-fest. I'm sure we could fish for other words, too, if we felt like it. I'm not making it up, though. I remember reading the stuff from time to time. Also, if you type "cock holster" in search and go past the Colbert stuff you can see the circles it was used in before that.

I don't think "a bunch of goons" quoted people in GiP saying the words "Cock Holster" and said "look hot terrible they are in there those drat homophobes".

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

the circles it was used in before that.

lol "circles"

the conspiracy is real, if you believe it.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

I don't think "a bunch of goons" quoted people in GiP saying the words "Cock Holster" and said "look hot terrible they are in there those drat homophobes".

Getting pretty specific there with a general statement I made, aren't you? It's for sure the type of thing that caused that reputation, whether or not there are bunch of posts of them quoting it(LOL at you for being that pedantic about it).

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ruddiger posted:

lol "circles"

the conspiracy is real, if you believe it.

I mean social circles of posters in sub forums you humorless retard.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Getting pretty specific there with a general statement I made, aren't you? It's for sure the type of thing that caused that reputation, whether or not there are bunch of posts of them quoting it(LOL at you for being that pedantic about it).

What? I think the thing you said happened, didn't happen. Simple.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I mean social circles of posters in sub forums you humorless retard.

no need for derogatory slurs! humorless people are still people nonetheless.

I'll make sure to bring it up at the next circle gathering.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You made a very specific claim that people were pointing at GiP using "cock holsters" and saying it's proof they're homophobic. You've failed to prove that and then :qq:'d because you're too dumb to use the search function.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

What? I think the thing you said happened, didn't happen. Simple.

It's the type of joke that got them that rep, that's the entire point. You don't need posts specifically quoting it to show that reputation and their use of it.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i can holster your cock, op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

It's the type of joke that got them that rep, that's the entire point. You don't need posts specifically quoting it to show that reputation and their use of it.

So it didn't happen? You're just making it up?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

So it didn't happen? You're just making it up?

This is the embodiment of an intentionally tedious argument and your position of unpaid computer janitor fits your personality perfectly.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

He peed instead of cum [blowjob] (self.sex)

quote:

submitted 13 hours ago by Lalaanna
I recently met someone who is down to be a fwb. So I've sucked him off three days in a row now, but he warned me that he takes ages to come, so the first two times didn't end in him coming. Then last night I managed to make him come, or so I thought. I was sucking and playing with him for ages and when he told me he was about to come, he quickly did and loads of liquid started shooting out of his dick. I tried to catch it with my mouth before realising it was not semen, it was pee. I could smell it and taste it just ugh dont even.....I obviously pulled away while he kept going and letting PEE shoot up. But then he was really satisfied, like that was completely normal for him, so wtf I guess he comes like that all the time? I barely know this guy so I didn't want to say anything, I didn't wanna embarrass him, but I went so quiet afterwards it was hard to act normal. I dont really wanna hook up again now but then I figure he will think something was wrong when he came. I dont even know this guy well nor am I into him much, I dont wanna get into it with him. Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone or any guys had this problem. It's not that bad I'm just pretty sure its not normal and I don't want it near my face. Also I just had to tell someone WTF and don't know if I can tell my friends I received my first golden shower

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

He peed instead of cum [blowjob] (self.sex)

FInally the tapes are revealed.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

This is the embodiment of an intentionally tedious argument and your position of unpaid computer janitor fits your personality perfectly.

How so? All I did was catch you in a lie.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

How so? All I did was catch you in a lie.

Dude. I'm saying it was the type of thing that got them that rep. It's not that hard to understand.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dude. I'm saying it was the type of thing that got them that rep. It's not that hard to understand.

That's not what you said.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Judging a group of people by their "reputation", I don't think I've ever seen a poster with a Trump avatar do that before! :monocle:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Smythe posted:

That's not what you said.

You are being intentionally tedious.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
LOL more "muh russians!!" disinfo from proven shill Colbert: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703

gently caress him and gently caress you too!!! :nono:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What
What if Colbert was paid to say that by the Alt Right :tinfoil:

Now it sounds retarded but hear me out

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Wait so is Wikileaks still literally Hitler for making GBS threads on Hillary's garbage-fire of a campaign, or are they national heroes again? Someone tell me which narrative to embrace until it's no longer politically convenient.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You're the only one that thinks they have a rep. Have you considered that it's all in your head?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Who What Now posted:

You're the only one that thinks they have a rep. Have you considered that it's all in your head?

I think he's mentally ill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Gas

• Locked thread