Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Neuvy's robbing bitches and apparently someone on the medical staff is doing real-life Flowers For Algernon experiments on Farmer Andy and it's working!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvrJGQN9JY

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

yellowcar posted:

your av needs to be updated

I'll wait for the 32nd team to come in unless there's a stylized version of all 31 teams right now

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

now imagine if MAF was in net

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat I'm not even on the east coast and I'm not sure if I can stay up for this loving game, I'm loving tired as gently caress :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Beat me to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Oct 6, 2017

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers

yellowcar posted:

New form of mathematics would need to be invented to track the goals he'd allow.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

yellowcar posted:

This game would probably not be out of hand since its the regular season and they would probably losing 4-1 right now.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Ryan Reaves has just gotta send that message

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im so glad youre back hockey.

I wonder when the last time was the Hawks put up 10 on someone. Or if theyve ever scored 11.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

the snuff film that is hawks-pens made work so much better

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Furnaceface posted:

Im so glad youre back hockey.

I wonder when the last time was the Hawks put up 10 on someone. Or if theyve ever scored 11.

According to a beat writer on Twitter, they last scored 10 in 1988 against the Winnipeg Jets.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

GeneX posted:

Reaves is loving garbage and I'm still salty then Pens picked him up for whatever dumbass reason.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm bummed there was no CI preview this year so I couldn't watch that prison movie.

GeneX posted:

First-round pick Ryan Reaves to you.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

yellowcar posted:

It would be 1-0 Pens and Reaves would have killed both Saad and Schmaltz with a machete.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Good start to the season

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Coyotes too stupid to rotate a right handed shot onto the left side when the Ducks were missing a stick on the PK.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Good start to the season

pretty great, yeah

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/TheAthleticPIT/status/916140135829442561

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I don't think I could have dreamed a better start.

I just hope Schmaltz is ok...it looks like he may be poised to take a big leap forward this year.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

oh well, at least it's only one game

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahaha

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Suddenly I don't miss Panarin

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmao bill Clement really just said amac doesn't make many mistakes???

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Vincent Van Goat posted:

oh well, at least it's only one game

Two games.

Two.

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
Got drat Ghost.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Keller is nasty.

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
DAMMIT JAKE

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

T-Bone posted:

Keller is nasty.

He's real loving cool. God drat the Coyotes are gonna be fun.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i always believed in neuvy

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
MAX DOMI BABY

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I don't remember the NHL saying they'd call a billion penalties this year, was this an actual shift in focus or just early season stuff?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat the reffing in this game is weird

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
Linesman make a whoopsy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Pungry posted:

I don't remember the NHL saying they'd call a billion penalties this year, was this an actual shift in focus or just early season stuff?

In the pre-season they were calling slashing to the hands more tightly and faceoff violations. Also, in the opener for the Leafs there was a penalty for visor infraction and warnings about jerseys being tucked in. Don't know how long it will last.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fire hakstol

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
lmao that dive by Domingue

granted Perry is Perry but

Adbot