Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

Is anyone else suss on Nep Nep for the "accidental" hammer or is it just me?

I agree that was a bit "convenient"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

ASF is also still alive apparently

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It was onset who claimed the hammer was accidental. While I did think I was putting him at -1, if I had seen the vote from DB I still would have hammered for the same reason I voted at all. Maybe it'd have given me some pause but I still would've done it.

Of the players remaining I feel like I'd be most okay with voting ASF or Sal.

ASF has been largely disengaged, didn't vote d2, and was among the votes on onset. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a scum ASF sort of fade into the background like this either.

Sal I'd prefer not to vote but could see if we think one of the doctors is fakeclaiming. However, I'm still against this because I think, at this point, that DB AND Sal are not both scum, and if it's the case neither of them are, then it's better to have two doctors alive so if fail to catch scum today there's a chance we can get another shot from them blocking NKs.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm disengaged mostly cause I missed the first two nights and I'm VT, so the no lynches combined with no powers have left me very adrift and confused.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Interesting..

A Sometimes Food posted:

I'm disengaged mostly cause I missed the first two nights and I'm VT, so the no lynches combined with no powers have left me very adrift and confused.

Lol

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
##vote ASF

Putting this down for the time being.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm down to cuddle Nep, ASF and RF in that order. I feel like Nep I've been focused on Nep but I think maybe a little too much. I don't know :-/

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

I'm down to cuddle Nep, ASF and RF in that order. I feel like Nep I've been focused on Nep but I think maybe a little too much. I don't know :-/

Nep is your first choice, but you think maybe your tunneling Nep?

I'm trying to figure your post out but you made it a bit of a challenge.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Nep is my first choice, but I feel like I've been tunneling on Nep at the expense of other, better targets.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Basically I'm willing to say that my first choice might not be the best choice.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

A Sometimes Food (1): Nep-Nep
Retro Futurist (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly

Not Voting (5): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, SalTheBard

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 11th, 2019 at 7:15 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

deadline extended to tomorrow night

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tbh I would vote anyone but myself at this stage

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Thank you IP

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote ASF

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm gonna put a vote on Nep Nep.

[b]##vote NepNep[/quote]

I feel like given the way the votes have happened scum are likely dominating discussion, or at least one of the people running it is scum.

I legit wish I was scum ASF, cause I hosed up this game and I'm pretty miserable bout it. If I have an argument in my defence it's that I'm also real quiet as VT if you look at my older games. If anything I'm more active as scum cause I have people to prod me and talk poo poo over with so I don't overthink and stall.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Blarg

##vote NepNep

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

A Sometimes Food posted:

I'm gonna put a vote on Nep Nep.

[b##vote NepNep

I feel like given the way the votes have happened scum are likely dominating discussion, or at least one of the people running it is scum.

I legit wish I was scum ASF, cause I hosed up this game and I'm pretty miserable bout it. If I have an argument in my defence it's that I'm also real quiet as VT if you look at my older games. If anything I'm more active as scum cause I have people to prod me and talk poo poo over with so I don't overthink and stall.
[/quote]

What discussion? This game is dead af right now. How are you miserable about it?

##vote asf

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

What discussion? This game is dead af right now. How are you miserable about it?

##vote asf
[/quote]

Because my inability to be present hosed up two cuddles?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##unvote

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

lmao whoops loving broken tags

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

As for why NepNep, I'm just not feeling good about them, and they're one of the only people posting enough to feel anything about.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, A Sometimes Food!

Votecount for Day 4

A Sometimes Food (4): Nep-Nep, Dick Bastardly, b-minus1, A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food
Nep-Nep (0): A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food
Retro Futurist (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly

Not Voting (2): Retro Futurist, SalTheBard

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 11th, 2019 at 7:15 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 21 minutes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

No flavor this morning because I'm still tired, maybe I'll add something later.

A Sometimes Food, Patient (vanilla), Town-aligned has been killed

It is now Night four, please have all actions in to me by Tuesday March 11 at 12 PM Central[

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

So because of how the doctors work the game is over.

SalTheBard, Doctor, Town-aligned has died of poison.

Dick Bastardly, Doctor, Town-aligned has been end gamed.

Retro Futurist, Patient (vanilla), Town-aligned has been end gamed.

Nep Nep and B-minus1, Poisoners, Scum-aligned have won the game!

Hey look it's a spreadsheet! - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JrmDieXnZBzHjyWDO7L1tnqrZa62NcfSse14i9PLAwk/

So of note, doctors can't self target, and can't target the same person on consecutive nights. Because DB targeted Sal before the poison was administered, Sal has no way to live, which leaves it at 2-2 when the day starts.

I hope you all had fun!

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Accidental Town Self-hammer: a fitting way to go after two no-lynches :colbert:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Yay! A rare scum victory for me. Congrats nep-nep, we did it :getin:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kind of feel like ASF’s vote was obviously an error and shouldn’t have ended the game, but I doubt we would have won anyways.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

b-minus1 posted:

Yay! A rare scum victory for me. Congrats nep-nep, we did it :getin:

We finally got to be on the scum side together! How refreshing.

There was a certain lack of energy in this game but I still had fun. The idea of a game where there are quite a few doctors was really interesting. I liked it IcePhoenix!

I think mainly what happened here is just that after 2 NLs in a game with 2 scum nks and such a low player count most of the town players, as ASF said were just kind of adrift.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Nep nep if game hadn't ended I was coming for you. You were my strongest scum read the whole game, but I couldn't ever really piece together why. Good game everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I believe it! I had an argument prepared that I hoped would save me but I thought there was a good chance I was going down.