Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
My problem with he dumb fun of FFxfiniteen and Saints Row is one is self aware and the other is tripe for another culture so it seems that it has to be so goofy and self aware when it is dead loving serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!
Prepare to enter the Lang Zone friends.

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Watching the setup for Spelunkin' With Dave Lang is making me miss the old Whisky Media office.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Professional fridays at the iron galaxy office.

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!
I love Dave Lang so much :allears:

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

quote:

IED1 story

Goddamn, Lang truly is a monster :stare:

fuxxo
Feb 17, 2010

Fucking Pokemon, how do they Surf?
Lang beans himself in the head for the kill.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Dave Lang's Rock Tech isn't as useful as Bat Tech.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Dave contracting Braditis on stream.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
Patrick covertly turning Iron Galaxy and Max Tempkin's office into Giantbomb Midwest.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Dave Lang owns, midwest supremacy.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Who knew Patrick was such a vile racist?

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Haha, I didn't realize they had a whole bar set up in the iron galaxy set.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Dave Lang, CEO of Iron Galaxy Studios: "Are sloths real?"

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
I don't know what universe Max lives in to prefer a 360 pad over the DS4 for Spelunky.

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!
Iron Galaxy making Fallout 4 confirmed.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Captain Internet posted:

My problem with he dumb fun of FFxfiniteen and Saints Row is one is self aware and the other is tripe for another culture so it seems that it has to be so goofy and self aware when it is dead loving serious.

Yeah I think saints row is pretty poo poo too.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Captain Internet posted:

Bad movies are only funny when everyone's taking them completely seriously. FF13 was really dry but FF13-2 was all about Anime Bill & Ted throwing moogles around and listening to thrash metal. It's either completely oblivious to how silly everything is or just super deadpan about it, I'm reasonably sure it's the latter but it doesn't matter because the effect is the same either way. FF13-3 is even more bonkers than ever before, and it's a pretty sophisticated RPG to back it up.

Exquisite Dead Guy
Oct 27, 2007

cronox2 posted:

I don't know what universe Max lives in to prefer a 360 pad over the DS4 for Spelunky.

loving piece of poo poo with a better d-pad. It ruined his run!

Also Dave Lang is always hilarious. Great stream.

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

cronox2 posted:

I play better with the 360 pad than I do with the DS3 and I have absolutely no idea why so I completely get where he's coming from

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
DS4 is a hot piece of garbage for me cause I drape my index finger over both the r1 and r2 on the 360 and ds3 and they made it impossible on the ds4 cause of the way the top bit juts out and r1 is just a little button.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Yoya posted:

DS4 is a hot piece of garbage for me cause I drape my index finger over both the r1 and r2 on the 360 and ds3 and they made it impossible on the ds4 cause of the way the top bit juts out and r1 is just a little button.

DS4 is loving great, I can put the controller down and it doesn't activate the L2/R2 buttons like the DS3.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

uPen posted:

DS4 is loving great, I can put the controller down and it doesn't activate the L2/R2 buttons like the DS3.

Stockpile Thomas had to suffer for Sony's negligence :negative:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

Stockpile Thomas had to suffer for Sony's negligence :negative:

I like to think every Bottomless Box has a tiny Stockpile Thomas in it

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I'm not sure why the DS4 doesn't have the Vita dpad which is one of the best dpad's ever. The normal playstation style dpad has always been kinda garbage.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

cheesetriangles posted:

I'm not sure why the DS4 doesn't have the Vita dpad which is one of the best dpad's ever. The normal playstation style dpad has always been kinda garbage.

They made it more similar to the Vita dpad though, which I like. I think the Vita dpad might be a little too small, also.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Well the Vita dpad is small because it is on a portable. You could make a full size version.

Kasonic
Mar 6, 2007

Tenth Street Reds, representing
Danny O'Dwyer posts ancient Daewon Song skate videos on twitter.

Is this a mancrush I feel?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
UPF is starting up, by the way.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Brad was born in a loving barn

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Brad you're a monster!

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
One day Jeff is going to cause physical harm to Brad.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Jeff's gonna throw Brad out the window.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Brad has officially crossed the line from 'unfit' to 'fat'.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Brad "weak baby" Shoemaker gets nauseous when he drinks strong tea

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Fallom posted:

Brad "weak baby" Shoemaker gets nauseous when he drinks strong tea

*nauseated

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

What did he do with that teabag in the end anyway?

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

Hashy posted:

*nauseated

*pukey

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

*framey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Matthew Rorie does not know how Torpedoes/Ocean's work.

• Locked thread