Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Dropping the R word in 2020, perhaps you should focus on some wisdom items for your self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fyodorovich
Dec 12, 2004

MASSACRE, at Lyons, i. 336; caused by jealousy, iii. 260
One should never post without wrapping oneself in a Prayer Cloth of Tunare.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I got in on this too, never having played EQ really but hearing so much over years. Playing on Green as a dark elf magic man and it's a pretty cool experience.

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015

Yardbomb posted:

I got in on this too, never having played EQ really but hearing so much over years. Playing on Green as a dark elf magic man and it's a pretty cool experience.

whats your name in game?. i just started this nonsense again as Qwigley

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
in as an iksar on green, ickiss

fishception fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Dec 20, 2020

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.
I'm on Green as Pelagian (51 Pal), Danthemule (50 Dru), Lapsed (50 Sham), Dantheman (26 Cleric), Liveware (19 Magi), Festeringseed (18 Necro), and Plainview (12 Ench). There's definitely more than a few goons playing on here.

Here's the Goon P99 Discord (Blue or Green) for anyone not already in: https://discord.gg/4yycvzh

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Feel free to ask any other questions in this thread

Trusted EQ Titanium download?

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
This hit the spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj_MMVgJ_Dk

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I haven't logged in to p99 since Nov 2019. But I do use my twitch prime to support LevelUpLarry while he plays it. Love that guy.

Themoor
May 15, 2020
Anyone on P99 Blue and not playing that can lend me some Plat so i can get this JBB lol.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013

moolchaba posted:

I haven't logged in to p99 since Nov 2019. But I do use my twitch prime to support LevelUpLarry while he plays it. Love that guy.

leveluplarry is genuinely cool and good. I think he could make it big if he streamer something other than EQ, but I admire his dedication

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.

cmdrk posted:

leveluplarry is genuinely cool and good. I think he could make it big if he streamer something other than EQ, but I admire his dedication

His production quality is ridiculous.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
Got bored and finally patched up to log in. Remembered password and everything. Looks like I haven't been on in 3 or 4 years. Does anyone still play on Blue or has everyone jumped to Green?

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Inimicul posted:

Got bored and finally patched up to log in. Remembered password and everything. Looks like I haven't been on in 3 or 4 years. Does anyone still play on Blue or has everyone jumped to Green?

I started playing again last April out of COVID boredom. I'm on blue. It had been at least five years and my old guild <Divinity> was basically a memory. Joined one of the big boy guilds and its been kinda fun. The meta is insane to me. Fighting Vulak while kiting all his guards, DA training out pathers etc.

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
does anyone know if its possible to change your mouse cursor on green? The the thing is so drat tiny.

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

smiling giraffe posted:

does anyone know if its possible to change your mouse cursor on green? The the thing is so drat tiny.

changing mouse cursor not classic

insider
Feb 22, 2007

I saw a few history of EQ type videos on YT that I thought were pretty good. Figured people here would like them as well.

MMO Addiction Panic (Remember when that guy killed himself with EQ still running on his PC?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ceYbf0jCY

History of EQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_Q9whmFZI

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
My favorite EQ videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAyxdS1SSoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5NpF41fGiY

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I said to myself "If at least one of those isn't a link to Michael's Shenanigans, I'm going to be upset".

You did not disappoint!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Please keep these coming, I'm getting insane Sullon Zek withdrawal symptoms

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Please keep these coming, I'm getting insane Sullon Zek withdrawal symptoms

Both of those channels have several other videos in the same ilk if that's what you want :)

Oh this is the other channel for the guy doing the Iksar character (not sure why he switched)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqhvTlR1WSc

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 12, 2021

insider
Feb 22, 2007

Oh I wish Flatts still did P1999 videos. We lost him to the scourge of raiding.

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
Anyone here been playing on TAKP? I'd been really enjoying it, but hit a bit of a wall around 30 playing on my own

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Any of you nerds playing on Mischief?

I miss having goons to bullshit with while doing dumb poo poo in this dead gay game

Caiu? Wert? Any of my old p99 nerd bros?

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

Dirt posted:

I miss having goons to bullshit with while doing dumb poo poo in this dead gay game

Caiu says "I don't have the money for a sub because im spending it all on school rather than meth and heroin"

GrayDorian posted:

Anyone here been playing on TAKP? I'd been really enjoying it, but hit a bit of a wall around 30 playing on my own
Yeah I do! What is your char names? I will keep a look out, although I rarely play.

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

Dirt posted:

Mischief is a loot pinata that hits the right spots. I'm running with the EU guild Lemmings but just on at random times.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Playing p99 green again, my iksar monk's about level 14 now

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
I'm playing casually on Blue, working my way towards 60 on a wizard and ranger. Klaymen lives.

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.
I'm still playing on Green.

Chars:

Pelagian - 53 Pal
Lapsed - 52 Sham
Danthemule - 51 Dru
Dantheman - 41 Cleric
Festeringseed - 31 Necro
Liveware - 20 Magi
Plainview - 12 Ench

We still got the Discord going for anyone who isn't already in it: https://discord.gg/J28bQKcS

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he

shirunei posted:

Yeah I do! What is your char names? I will keep a look out, although I rarely play.

My trio is Omarcomin, Wherewallaceat, and Gamebethegame - you can guess what I was watching when I made the characters. Still haven't gotten them much past 30, though.

Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

All I got for Christmas was this shitty custom title.
I think I recall making a post about P99 in 2011 wondering why I keep playing this game. Now it's another 10 years and I'm doing it again.

Dedu - Half-elf Druid. Just started last night so I'm basically still in the newbie zone killing the same stupid bats I killed in 1999.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

On blue trying to grind through 59 on wizard. Wish I had some like Flowing Thought items or a good friend with a PotG Druid ugh.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Im back to playing p99 again, if you see any <Pixels> running around that’s either me or four friends I suckered into joining me on green. Definitely enjoying the pacing of this server and the community way more than the TLP servers.

I’m playing Yevea currently a 36 enc and climbing. We have a static of enc/clr/dru/mnk/sk wrecking poo poo when we all play together. No idea how far we’re gonna take it, but are all pretty excited to get some giant armor in velious and maybe see what the eToV pickup scene will look like for skyshrine armor. We don’t expect to raid, but I do plan on making a rogue once I can afford some proper weapons.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

onesixtwo posted:

Im back to playing p99 again, if you see any <Pixels> running around that’s either me or four friends I suckered into joining me on green. Definitely enjoying the pacing of this server and the community way more than the TLP servers.

I’m playing Yevea currently a 36 enc and climbing. We have a static of enc/clr/dru/mnk/sk wrecking poo poo when we all play together. No idea how far we’re gonna take it, but are all pretty excited to get some giant armor in velious and maybe see what the eToV pickup scene will look like for skyshrine armor. We don’t expect to raid, but I do plan on making a rogue once I can afford some proper weapons.

I think I grouped with some of you on Akrar, fun. My monk is lv22 now and lives in Unrest for the time being

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

gently caress yes. 30 hour camp. gently caress fuvk never again. Now i can sleep

i!ii!!iii!!!ii!!i!
Jan 5, 2011

Cool avs beyond this door.
gratz!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

please knock Mom! posted:

gently caress yes. 30 hour camp. gently caress fuvk never again. Now i can sleep

ks you absolute wildman.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Congrats/condolences. I'm simultaneously happy/horrified this is still being camped for that long.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

please knock Mom! posted:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Congrats/condolences. I'm simultaneously happy/horrified this is still being camped for that long.

heard someone today spent 40 hours and didnt get it lol