Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Y'know now that I think back to my own adolescence I think part of why they don't see women as people is that they were never trained to deal with their libido.

The male sex drive is a powerful thing and well, they don't put matadors and cowboys as masculine figures "taming the beast" for no reason. A lot of these guys seem like the types who would fall apart if put in the same room as a pretty woman, even moreso than most men already do. Thus if you make literal sex objects they are all too quick to jump on the ability to circumvent a normal aspect of socialization, and if presented with women who are, well, people they feel like the world is out to get them because they have a libido they can't control making them vulnerable to people who are understandably repulsed by them.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Currently in mouth, probably bit in half.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
With their talk about women not being real people, do incels generally have terrible relationships with their moms? Do they look at their own mothers or grandmas and see someone who isn't really human - or do they make an exception for them?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Idk but that one dude was hover handing his own fuckin' mom so probably there's some Oedipal poo poo going on there

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Basically every guy on the spectrum is either spoiled and smothered to an extremely unhealthy degree, or they absolutely abhor their mothers due to actual abuse or severe brokebrains. I've never seen anyone describe a normal healthy relationship with their mother.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kajeesus posted:

Basically every guy on the spectrum is either spoiled and smothered to an extremely unhealthy degree, or they absolutely abhor their mothers due to actual abuse or severe brokebrains. I've never seen anyone describe a normal healthy relationship with their mother.

From what I've seen it seems like this. There is rarely an incel or whatever that had a perfectly middle-of-the-road mother.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wasn't Elliot Rodger super angry at his mom for not marrying a rich dude? Like literally "How dare she not do this for me so I can have a baller life THAT WHOOOOOORE"

Like not even some dude she was dating then broke up with, he was mad that she wasn't a gold digger going out and finding a hypothetical rich dude to marry so Elliot could live in a mansion cuz if he lived in a mansion all his troubles would go away. And she was selfish for not doing that for him.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

green chicken feet posted:

With their talk about women not being real people, do incels generally have terrible relationships with their moms? Do they look at their own mothers or grandmas and see someone who isn't really human - or do they make an exception for them?

Ever hear of an Oedipus complex?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Moridin920 posted:

Idk but that one dude was hover handing his own fuckin' mom so probably there's some Oedipal poo poo going on there

When he was describing her she was ideal in every way. Beautiful. A great mom. A great wife to his schlubby dad. A great homemaker. He probably doesn't have an entirely realistic perception of her either, he's put her up on a pedestal. Even if he could get a date no woman will ever be able to live up to that ideal.

green chicken feet posted:

That's probably where the bitching about feminism comes in. Before the sexual revolution families were happy and women were contained and directed into roles that suit their nature. The female's natural tendency to "Hypergamy" was controlled by enforcing monogamy, making marriage all but obligatory, and divorce very hard to get. Every woman would still try to snag the man with the highest sexual market value she could get, but since the Alphas were only allowed to marry one woman, most betas were still able to snag a fertile young woman. Once married even simple minded creatures like women were able to see that their own best interest lay in supporting their man, because a divorced woman was shameful damaged goods. Once women were allowed to ride the cock carousel it ruined them.

So grandma is cool, because grandpa made her cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times,
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man,
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Facebook Aunt fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Sep 8, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

There have been a few of these dudes literally upset because their moms won't buy them hookers or even gently caress them herself so yeah

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Travis343 posted:

literally upset because their moms won't ... gently caress them herself so yeah

... wot

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just a few years ago we were making fun of dollfuckers. Now goons are all "please just gently caress dolls, don't kill anyone".

We'll still make fun of them.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Women aren't all the same, so I'm sure there are some that prefer a veiny meathead, but where did these guys get the idea that is the universal feminine ideal?

:barf:

I don't know tons of serious body builders, but I have a friend who is into that type of physique in men. She's a conventionally attractive female, but slender and not muscular, and always complains that most of those really huge gym guys are into equally ripped girls. It's like an extreme sports fan only being able to go out with a chick who likes football/basketball/soccer as much as they do. Some of these couples would spend four or more hours at the gym together daily, and my friend had no interest in doing that. I wonder if those sadbrains incel guys would even be interested in muscular, gym-devoted females, because if not, they might not have to worry about that dude as competition.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Travis343 posted:

There have been a few of these dudes literally upset because their moms won't buy them hookers or even gently caress them herself so yeah

Is this like those Japanese moms that suck their kids penises to soothe them from stress? Pretty dang weird and gross IMO. Maybe that culture suffers from a lack of hugging?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

personable decorum posted:

Is this like those Japanese moms that suck their kids penises to soothe them from stress? Pretty dang weird and gross IMO. Maybe that culture suffers from a lack of hugging?

im p sure that's because Japan is a nation of pedos

e: also wait wtf is that really a thing?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Travis343 posted:

Are you trying to summon Jon Pop?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I love that postcoital moment when my robowife is laying next to me, her unblinking eyes like those of a cadaver. I light up a cigarette and her eyes automatically mist as she blinks. The moment is gone.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
today I am going to remove the servo-vagina of my machine-doll wife and clean it of all my cummies

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Zzulu posted:

cummies

Is there a more disturbing word in the English language? The infantalizing of sex is so loving creepy.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Mr. 47 posted:

Careful with that joke, it's an antique!

Yeah this joke had to be explained to the audience on HIMYM, in an episode that aired in 2005.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Mr. 47 posted:

Careful with that joke, it's an antique!

treiz01 posted:

Yeah this joke had to be explained to the audience on HIMYM, in an episode that aired in 2005.

Krusty the Clown: I want my comedy to have a timeless quality.
Krusty's Assistant: Here's the final draft on that "Hanging Chad" sketch, Krusty.
Krusty the Clown: [reading] Heh heh. Oh good, you worked in Judge Ito.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

Is there a more disturbing word in the English language? The infantalizing of sex is so loving creepy.

Not a singular word but if you combine that one with "daddy" in a sentence, it gets slightly more horrifying.

Even their bots are messed up:

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Sep 9, 2016

crackton
May 9, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah my first reaction (well after the :catstare:) at that picture of all the dudes with their dolls was "well at least they aren't out raping/murdering people."

Does anyone have the link to the thread about that beet faced doll fucker who was pretty much Lars, from Lars and the real girl, irl? I think that he deserves a mention at this point.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

PallasAthene posted:

I don't know tons of serious body builders, but I have a friend who is into that type of physique in men. She's a conventionally attractive female, but slender and not muscular, and always complains that most of those really huge gym guys are into equally ripped girls. It's like an extreme sports fan only being able to go out with a chick who likes football/basketball/soccer as much as they do. Some of these couples would spend four or more hours at the gym together daily, and my friend had no interest in doing that. I wonder if those sadbrains incel guys would even be interested in muscular, gym-devoted females, because if not, they might not have to worry about that dude as competition.

How dare she objectify these men, demonizing them for being attracted to ladies with the same interests as them :v: Even at the upper echelon of amateur bodybuilding, 2-4 hours of daily workouts is the norm. Believe me, she would get tired of 1. never going out to eat because it's outside his diet parameters and 2. "sorry babe, it's leg day".

This is actually a fascinating juxtaposition the more i think about it, the lady-incel who can't have what she wants because of a lack of shared interests and not attractiveness.

Female athletes also tend to have confidence and self esteem, a living nightmare for incels and redpillers. The dudes who are into female physique athletes are either fellow bodybuilders or schlubby, weirdo fetishists. There's hardly any middle ground, it's kind of sad.

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5iwGApwLM

This guy manages to stay fairly positive and at least he is out trying to find someone. The most nice guy moment is when his "friend" asks him what kind of girl he would like to meet at the convention and he straight up says "someone like you."

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Wasn't Elliot Rodger super angry at his mom for not marrying a rich dude? Like literally "How dare she not do this for me so I can have a baller life THAT WHOOOOOORE"

Like not even some dude she was dating then broke up with, he was mad that she wasn't a gold digger going out and finding a hypothetical rich dude to marry so Elliot could live in a mansion cuz if he lived in a mansion all his troubles would go away. And she was selfish for not doing that for him.

Nah it was a guy that she was dating at the time.

Elliot was still a spoilt rich little prick, he deliberately went to college wearing an Armani suit with a rolex watch driving a fancy car and was outraged that all the women didn't immediately run up to him and beg to give him their vagina.

He absolutely refused to make the first move because in his mind that meant it "didn't count" and wouldn't soothe his ego.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

My favorite part about Elliot Rodgers was that he was bought a $400 shirt, then cried because it was only ONE and not TWO that he wanted.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The Saurus posted:

Nah it was a guy that she was dating at the time.

Elliot was still a spoilt rich little prick, he deliberately went to college wearing an Armani suit with a rolex watch driving a fancy car and was outraged that all the women didn't immediately run up to him and beg to give him their vagina.

He absolutely refused to make the first move because in his mind that meant it "didn't count" and wouldn't soothe his ego.

How broken do you have to be to think you're being wronged by other people who don't seek you out?

I mean, obviously the same level of broken as to be a loving murderer, I guess.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

ikanreed posted:

How broken do you have to be to think you're being wronged by other people who don't seek you out?

I mean, obviously the same level of broken as to be a loving murderer, I guess.

Ugly Gatsby's Adventures at Uni.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

lets all not forget that all normie sex havers who have sex with women who aren't virgins are cvcked
code:
 cucked 
edit: well poo poo that' didnt' work

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

tater_salad posted:

lets all not forget that all normie sex havers who have sex with women who aren't virgins are cvcked
code:
 cucked 
edit: well poo poo that' didnt' work

Just let the filter win. Lie back and think of lowtax.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
cuck.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Facebook Aunt posted:

When he was describing her she was ideal in every way. Beautiful. A great mom. A great wife to his schlubby dad. A great homemaker. He probably doesn't have an entirely realistic perception of her either, he's put her up on a pedestal. Even if he could get a date no woman will ever be able to live up to that ideal.
You see the picture he posted of the food she makes? He talks it up like it's the best food in the world, and it looks like microwaved turds. On paper plates even!

No way any woman ever lives up to his hosed up standards.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

darkhand posted:

What's like the average clavical for a dude? Mines not that long, maybe 8.63 inches, girls say it's a above average, but the thing is it's that mine is like really thick. Idk if that turns girls on or what, it's just really idk girthy I guess

The average is 8.63? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
goose

my clavicle was chiseled by the gods. it's the rest of me that's the issue

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Eliot Rodger's manifesto is hilarious because it's all him getting ludicrously owned and running away sobbing but it's all presented perfectly straight by him. It's like his life was just one fake troll submission to /r/incels after another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

my clavicle was chiseled by the gods. it's the rest of me that's the issue

Play to your strengths. Become a clavicle model.

• Locked thread