Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Lowtax I want my avatars not being hosed up back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyrometer
Aug 1, 2004

Man i loved this game, thanks goons(oxidized)

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I had a lot of fun with this game until they made it terrible.

RIP Marvel Heroes, killed by a sex pest

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Kenby posted:

Five years from now this is gonna be like the CoH thread where everyone wonders why they still post about their dead superhero waifu's while throwing money at every kickstarter with the words City of Heroes in it, but no one wants to shut the thread down because those poor souls have suffered enough.

This is our future.

please don't doxx former supergroup leader "Kelp Plankton" :argh:

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...
Well this game seemed kinda fun for the two days I actually got to play it

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

cides was the best part of the MH experience

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
How has nobody mentioned Keyboard Gut yet?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I only played a few hundred hours off and on. I was in Groot Force for like 30 seconds but you guys were and are always cool.

RIP game. Goons do make everything a bit better even on a slow death spiral.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
For how accurate the switchflipper is we would be fools to think this game is actually going to end 12/31.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

http://store.steampowered.com/app/741350/Titan_Quest_Ragnark/

Titan Quest has a better Thor 3 tie in than Marvel Heroes with this expansion that was just released today.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Saint Freak posted:

For how accurate the switchflipper is we would be fools to think this game is actually going to end 12/31.

I don't trust switchflipper, but I trust Disney to send a goodfella to put a bullet in switchflippers head and hit the switch himself

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Erdricks posted:

I don't trust switchflipper, but I trust Disney to send a goodfella to put a bullet in switchflippers head and hit the switch himself

I don't know, you think their man will have killed his way through all of the EA Battlefront gently caress-ups by then? Busy time of the year apparently.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Cides was the craziest guy.

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

I will miss this game

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Dear diary, today I punched a dinosaur.

Really makes you think. Wolferine has been alive since the 1800s. Imagine how many video games he's seen die.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Grinning Goblin posted:

Titan Quest has a better Thor 3 tie in than Marvel Heroes with this expansion that was just released today.

How the gently caress does titan quest have an expansion? i think i played that in highschool

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Titan Quest more alive than Marvel Heroes.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Kokoro Wish posted:

How has nobody mentioned Keyboard Gut yet?

https://i.imgur.com/4GyTTGM.jpg

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

malhavok posted:

How the gently caress does titan quest have an expansion? i think i played that in highschool

It's still good is how.

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
Not sure if it's been posted yet but apparently this was datamined.

https://imgur.com/a/uFPG6

Some cool looking stumes.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
I will remember.

Cams who left, ICR who joined, Amthua who almost could math, Doomsaw’s abacus, YE BE QUALIFYIN FER CABIN BOY NOW, raids: the best mistake gaz ever made, David Brevik turning out to be bad at arpgs, Nick who went on to a brighter future, invite Cides/ban Cides, never cosmic Never Cosmic NEVER COSMIC, the best cinematic esports videos the internet has ever seen, ICR’s shameful boardgame collection.

I will remember.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

And my favourite, a family of wild vans in their natural habitat. I think this was around when Daddy Punpun got reworked

Am I the only one who always made sure to turn around before using Frank's ult so the enemy could get the flamethrower side?

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez
Ah hell. I just decided to come back to this game after a year or so and now this. Figures.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Maybe they could keep the game open if they removed all of Marvel's intellectual property and replaced it with their own original content. I think you guys have figured out all the alternate names already, now we just need to submit a lot of fanfiction to Gaz so that they have inspiration.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Phyresis posted:

please don't doxx former supergroup leader "Kelp Plankton" :argh:

Excuse me, I'm the CoH thread's charon stand in. Join us in the on the river of the damned, MH friends.

I had a lot of fun with this game. Maybe I'll log in to finish cosmicing Rocket before the end. It was good player super heroes with you dudes.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I've never played racon. Maybe I will before the end. Especially now that he's free.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Grinning Goblin posted:

What the gently caress.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Cosmic while you can

The reaper looms

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Cosmic... NEVER!

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

It's probably too late to change the thread title but "Looks like Ultimate Nullifer was best in slot after all" sings to me

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Cams and ICR were cool.

I never cosmiced

Shoutouts to soothing vapors from 2005 Trad Games

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Cams and ICR were cool.

I never cosmiced

Shoutouts to soothing vapors from 2005 Trad Games

wait who the heck are you

cerebral
Oct 24, 2002

I haven't logged on in at least a year, but I had a great time with this game, mainly thanks to the absolute best goon group I've ever been a part of, in any game (by an order of magnitude). Thank you ICR and all the rest of you for one of the more enjoyable social gaming experiences I've had. I think my ingame name was RockHardstone.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
What a bummer though, I can't imagine we'll ever get to play as dude's like moonknight or have Howard the duck tagging along

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Captain Foo posted:

wait who the heck are you

Triphos

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Pretty sure I haven't logged in since like 2015 but RIP regardless

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

cerebral posted:

I haven't logged on in at least a year, but I had a great time with this game, mainly thanks to the absolute best goon group I've ever been a part of, in any game (by an order of magnitude). Thank you ICR and all the rest of you for one of the more enjoyable social gaming experiences I've had. I think my ingame name was RockHardstone.

Join the discord!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Degs posted:

I worry that when I periodically log into this game to see if it's turning back around that someone is going to be watching the steam game chart at that time and think "Oh, I better check it out too" and then a cascade of people logging into this poo poo game starts and they somehow get money for it.

Thank you, Gaz, for clearing up my worries.

All talk, no trousers.

You must be thinking of home. I can smell the sweet tea.

Yo cable, where'd you get that cyberwear?