Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Prof. Crocodile posted:

imho add tim burton and helena bonham carter for more permutation options.

ooh that's a good one too

Danny Elfman does the soundtrack for No Country For Old Men

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Prof. Crocodile posted:

imho add tim burton and helena bonham carter for more permutation options.

tim burton is married to johnny depp, and their friend helena bonham carter directs them in a lot of movies.

more falafel please

forums poster

kristen schaal starting an onlyfans that's just pictures of bret & jemaine playing music, fully clothed

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

wearing a lampshade

punishing myself by squiriting wasabi packets into my mouth. my jaw agape, i scream to the heavens "hoo hohn eehen eehewr hahahee"

biosterous

great american melting thot

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

Seamus Aran.

god GIMP sucks. I miss my bent copies of photoshop.

Prof. Crocodile

i just realized that the only video game youtubers i watch are canadian. i think "itt we are canadian video game bloggers" is a good idea for a thread but i can't quite make it come together without it seeming mean-spirited.

"oh wow that headshot looked like it hurt. soary."

Finger Prince

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i just realized that the only video game youtubers i watch are canadian. i think "itt we are canadian video game bloggers" is a good idea for a thread but i can't quite make it come together without it seeming mean-spirited.

Hey check out this wookie hoser! Way to camp there, buddy. You get that gillie suit at MEC?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

"itt we are video game bloggers from Fargo (1996 film)"

Finger Prince

Welcome to Farming Simulator 2020. First of all, you'd be forgiven for thinkin that's a real Massey-Fergason, eh, but they don't have licensed tractors so what you've got is a bit of a hodgepodge eh, but it kinda works. So you gotta choose yer wheat to sow eh, classic red fife or something lower yield but might fetch higher prices at the co-op or what have you.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
most people think it means something akin to holy war but it's actually closer to struggle, as in, "one who struggles with their anime." that is the true fyhad.

half a giant stone dong emerging from the desert, scrawled over in a babble of tongues is the phrase THIS IS NOT A PLAPE OF HONOR

crimes

biosterous

Prof. Crocodile posted:

a child is caught swearing, and when his mom demands to know where he learned such foul language he is reluctant to tell her about the legendary lost episode of sesame street where kermit smacks the cookies out of cookie monster's hands and says: "suck my dick you gently caress man!"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dip Viscous
a graphic novel about a guy that makes his living by trolling online recipe reviews by saying he liked the recipe but added made up ingredients like "time limit sauce" and "horseberries" and killing the assassins people send after him for cooking wrong

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

biosterous posted:

great american melting thot

alone with my thots

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

thot crime

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
two hula-hoops on thighs

crimes

Jolo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

two hula-hoops on thighs

Immediately thought of this:

https://youtu.be/pF8GiRzJN6g

Jaguars!

Awkward items to thank while doing the KonMari Method, such as the dildo you used during college

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Jaguars! posted:

Awkward items to thank while doing the KonMari Method, such as the dildo you used during college

i think this one is ready for primetime

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://vocaroo.com/jBvZT9tbiMM

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm tired of these dating apps, do you know when our dating entrees will be out?

Harold Fjord
I'm sure this has been thought of before by someone, somewhere but it's fun to think about rn:

Supermarket Sweep. A gritty heist featuring a crew who steal the highest value items from grocery stores.

Coldcut open on the deli section of a high end grocer. Pan across various delicacies and finally the prize, a hugely expensive flank of iberico ham.

google THIS

Thankless jobs that may or may not actually exist

The guy who has to drive pickup trucks to the top of mountains to film commercials

The 10th dentist

Heather Papps

hello friend

:golfclap:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Harold Fjord posted:

I'm sure this has been thought of before by someone, somewhere but it's fun to think about rn:

Supermarket Sweep. A gritty heist featuring a crew who steal the highest value items from grocery stores.

Coldcut open on the deli section of a high end grocer. Pan across various delicacies and finally the prize, a hugely expensive flank of iberico ham.

Man, remember that game show back in ancient times, where the contestants had to like guess the prices of foods to earn time that they were allotted at the end of the show to fill a basket with as much groceries as possible and they won cash equal to the value of the groceries they collected or something? Or maybe the contestant with the highest value in groceries won whatever grand prize? Or maybe it was the highest value per weight? I think about that show with strange frequency sometimes. I don't remember anyone going for arm loads of imported Olive oil or prosciutto or wheels of cheese. It probably wasn't that kind of grocery store though.

The X-man cometh
It's back! Leslie Jones is the host, I came across it this week.

Jaguars!

Market sweep, where I'm trying to squeeze a live squid, a tiger pelt, a cashmir jumper with a picture of Jesus on the front and a secondhand VCR into one basket before the timer runs out

Sharemarket sweep

International arms market sweep

owlhawk911

black market sweep, where u gotta score a brick a piece a burner and a whip and the first one to buy their momma a house wins

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
"slay you with a crossbow" sung to the tune of bone thugs "crossroads"

canyoneer

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

"slay you with a crossbow" sung to the tune of bone thugs "crossroads"

"goatse" sung to the tune of no doubt "don't speak"

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

canyoneer posted:

lol

nut

don’t stretch me cuz it hurts

more falafel please

forums poster

canyoneer posted:

gently caress

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

canyoneer posted:

nut posted:

don’t stretch me cuz it hurts

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

Henchman: Hey boss! He's wearing a wire!

Crime Boss: Is that right, rat? You wearing a wire?

Me: Umm, it's bluetooth, actually.

canyoneer

ideas for modernizing the olympics:
national anthems played at the medal podium will now only be remixes (edm, trap, or dance)
the paralympics runs in parallel with the olympics featuring athletes with a range of disabilities competing in the same events. the perpalympics will run perpendicularly with esports athletes competing in vr equivalent events.
crush a can for jesse owens
judged events will be scored by audience applause-o-meter, as measured by official olympic timekeeper partner omega watches

Jolo

It's so easy even a caveman can do it...

"Alright sir, can you just read me the VIN Number on your-"

"UGDUG VIN NUMBER 1HG34122AJG183LN UGDUG WANT MAKE ASK BUNDLE WITH HOME"

"Sure, let me look up your vehicle first-"

"UGDUG NEED FULL COVERAGE AND UNINSURED MOTORIST"

ok there's no punchline here but I had a dream about a caveman reading a VIN number. This is one of those snl bits that doesn't make it to air because they have to make room for the absolutely hilarious impressions of the jackass. They just get funnier and funnier hoooo boy so dang funny can't get enough of em

Jinh

google THIS

'Cause we're just two girls, oh, little old us
Well, don't let us have any cups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

a state public health official struggling through a virus briefing because he's too embarrassed to use the term "superspreader"