Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spooky Halloween Outfit Ideas
This poll is closed.
The guy from Hades 37 7.76%
The priest from Faith 22 4.61%
A Corpse from Microsoft's Graveyard 27 5.66%
The Ouya 62 13.00%
Google Stadia (scariest option) 73 15.30%
Mr. Mosquito 31 6.50%
Did someone say Bowsette? BECAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BOWSETTE 122 25.58%
Wario (nude) 62 13.00%
Wario (formal) 33 6.92%
Captain N 8 1.68%
Total: 304 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

cheetah7071 posted:

I wasn't going to post drunk with a star next to my name but my discord posts are being relayed here, what a betrayal

ngl, I was attempting to co op the power of the star to grow my own collection of witch pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

you can marry this witch in (several) harvest moon(s):

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfibeZy0nGs

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

so it's kind of like being a juggalo

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

if you wear a witch's hat, you're a witch. not enough brim, you're a wizard; not enough pointy, you're a cowboy.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Witch is the best halloween costume because you can go super low-effort with just a hat and a black dress, or you can really go all out with make-up and accessories.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Happy to oblige

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anything for you friend cheetah

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just checked and they put an Arms character in Smash, is that franchise even real?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Rarity posted:

I just checked and they put an Arms character in Smash, is that franchise even real?

no smash isn't real

arms is though

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Posting witches for inebriated mod?
Well, this is my most recently met witch:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Also thank you RBA Starblade. I did not understand any of the game you mentioned but seeing as that kind of thing rarely crops up here or the PS4 thread it makes sense!

Glad we can be united on BB though :3:

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Can't get witchier than the game itself carrying the name.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think it is kind of weird that they are doing a whole new franchise but the differentiation between the new setting/atmosphere and what Dark Souls did is not too clear

It's meant to be some sort of open world. And it's a new universe entirely.

It's not a real game though.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

CubeTheory posted:

could people please post their best pictures of video game witches for my good friend drunk cheetah, but not bayonetta because they've already seen that one

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
isn't she married to a cat

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

her husband is a cat. nine the phantom hosed a cat, and her daughter is a catgirl because of it

Zushio
May 8, 2008
I prefer the term Magic Users Hat. And I wear one in GBO2 at all times in the lobby along with my Ride-Along Gogg, Pumpkin Lantern, and Federation Uniform.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Speaking of wizardry if you haven't seen it yet

https://i.imgur.com/ojMm3pa.mp4

8 seconds to cold boot game
2 seconds to load save

Just insane.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Infinitum posted:

Speaking of wizardry if you haven't seen it yet

https://i.imgur.com/ojMm3pa.mp4

8 seconds to cold boot game
2 seconds to load save

Just insane.

Hitman 2 is RIGHT THERE just open it! Who cares about this "Spider Man."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Unreal_One posted:

What is the best game on the Switch, then? Most people would say BotW, but that's a WiiU game.

Mario X Rabbids.

BotW might not break my top 200.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

witches are a land of contrasts

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Witches

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

ff8 witch krew

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

My Fury of Dracula challenge now has it's own Castlevania themed gangtag. Donate and choose a team if you'd like it!

Spruiking it here cause I think people might be interested in it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Watched The Witch last night and it was good.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

My Fury of Dracula challenge now has it's own Castlevania themed gangtag. Donate and choose a team if you'd like it!

Spruiking it here cause I think people might be interested in it.

also everyone come to this tonight I'll be there, VG will be there, there might even be special guests who knows!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

(You're the special guests dumbfuck)

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

ugh, forgot to cancel Humble Bundle. What am I supposed to do with these keys?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think it is kind of weird that they are doing a whole new franchise but the differentiation between the new setting/atmosphere and what Dark Souls did is not too clear

Im pretty sure Miyazaki himself has said in an interview (around the time they were still doing Sekiro) that they don't care if something looks / feels similar to Souls, they just do what they do best.

I think it was this:

"To be honest, I’m really not interested on how I’m viewed as. The only thing I’m interested in is to keep creating something special. Whether that something is synonymous to me or not is really none of my concern. But, I can’t deny the fact that the Souls series is something special to me, so I am happy to know that people have that sort of image of me. Even if that image stays with me, I have no intention of ending in a way where I couldn’t create a game that surpasses the Souls series. That would be pretty sad, wouldn’t it?"

WaltherFeng fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Oct 31, 2020

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Doggone Romper:

gently caress you Togami, I'm taking you down son

Meanwhile if I didn't hate Hifumi enough he's gone into full on simp mode for Celeste :barf:

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

also everyone come to this tonight I'll be there, VG will be there, there might even be special guests who knows!

I'm so tempted to invade commentary even though I have no idea what this is all about

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I feel like she might be a sorceress who uses magic, but I'm not sure

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Doggone Romper:

gently caress you Togami, I'm taking you down son

Meanwhile if I didn't hate Hifumi enough he's gone into full on simp mode for Celeste :barf:

I'm so tempted to invade commentary even though I have no idea what this is all about

neither do i mostly

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

I feel like she might be a sorceress who uses magic, but I'm not sure

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

CubeTheory posted:

could people please post their best pictures of video game witches for my good friend drunk cheetah, but not bayonetta because they've already seen that one

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ooh poo poo Sean Connery died :smith:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

pyf sean connery game

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017