Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Joe Fisto posted:

Got a new dino today

What... where? Is it behind the synapsid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

What... where? Is it behind the synapsid?

Don't you get pedantic on me! Big lizard thing = dino.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Joe Fisto posted:

Don't you get pedantic on me! Big lizard thing = dino.

I kid, I kid. Dimetrodon has always been my favorite "dino". Love that big sail.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Scaly Goku.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I kid, I kid. Dimetrodon has always been my favorite "dino". Love that big sail.

Its downright adorable.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Sanschel posted:

I got impatient and bought two Cobra Eels from AliExpress and while they were in transit Amazon suddenly fulfilled my preordered 3 from way back in September, and I don’t really need five of them so would anybody like to take these other two off my hands (for the standard MSRP + shipping, not the AliExpress markup)? Figured I’d rather they go to somebody who needs them than deal with the hassle of a return.

I'd actually love one. I had been waiting for a carded re-release because I don't care about the packaging so happy to buy/ship loose.

I also have an extra Chuckles and Ripper that I somehow ended up with if anyone wants one. Same deal, MSRP plus shipping.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Tell the truth, you had the same look on your face as the dimetrodon when you posted that joke.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Got a Star Wars

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Gi Joe Classified Cobra Eels in stock:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BGJL2729?psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Shiroc posted:

Got a Star Wars

I have that guy! He's great! They kinda dropped the ball on Attack of the Clones when the movie came out, released a bunch of figures with stuck poses and dumb gimmicks, but they nailed that guy.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Has the Black Series gotten to Dexter yet?

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Would the modern Black Series or Vintage Collection ever get to a character like Dexter?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They should make an entire wave that's like Dexter and Elan Sleezbaggano.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Endless Mike posted:

Oops! All Podracer Pilots

I’d unironically buy this.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Endless Mike posted:

Watto
Watto (Attack of the Clones)
Boss Nass
Captain Tarpals
Dexter Jettster
Elan Sleezbaggano

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Xenomrph posted:

When I was a kid that two pack of the little dome head robots was my favorite.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Xenomrph posted:

Absolutely. For my money the pod racing and the cool alien pilots were the best part of the prequels by a mile.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shiroc posted:

Watto
Boss Nass
Captain Tarpals
Dexter Jettster
Elan Sleezbaggano

Not enough old white guys in ornate clothing.

Need a Black Series Chancellor Valorum

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Xenomrph posted:

This would loving own including black series pods!

E: At least just do Anakin and Sebulba.

E2: HOT TOYS SIXTH SCALE PODRACER

E3: With Hot Toys announcing more prequel stuff I hope we get JarJar as I'll slam my credit card down so loving hard. Along with Queen Amidala.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Endless Mike posted:

Not enough old white guys in ornate clothing.

Need a Black Series Chancellor Valorum

BAF Chancellor Valorum

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Shiroc posted:

Watto
Boss Nass
Captain Tarpals
Dexter Jettster
Elan Sleezbaggano

I don't usually buy Star Wars figs anymore, but I'd buy a BS Watto due to my appreciation of Griffin Newman's version of the character.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

id buy every stupid prequel character tbh. theyre good designs and good for memes.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Best Star Wars is the weirdos and freaks. We don’t get enough weirdos and freaks these days.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

If they ever do a pod racer wave they should introduce BAFs and have it be Fodesinbeed Annodue, Greg Proops’ two headed four armed race announcer

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Best Star Wars is the weirdos and freaks. We don’t get enough weirdos and freaks these days.

Basically the only shortcoming of otherwise-perfect Andor.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

there was some fun freaks in space miami

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

CelticPredator posted:

there was some fun freaks in space miami

Totally; freaks were not absent, just underrepresented overall.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I didn’t realize Joytoy had done a bunch of Warhammer 40K Adeptus Mechanicus dudes, so I picked up three on Amazon.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

more Joytoy announcements, two for Infinity and one Warhammer

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

:stonk:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I see you’re new to Warhammer 40K

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Don’t worry, she must’ve done something really bad to end up in that thing, but she’s still being offered the redemption of dying in battle. That’s called rehabilitation and it’s actually a very progressive part of the Imperium.

The ones who really gently caress up get put in that machine but with armor around them. They are not allowed to die.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1753088156834931199?s=46

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Gripweed posted:

Don’t worry, she must’ve done something really bad to end up in that thing, but she’s still being offered the redemption of dying in battle. That’s called rehabilitation and it’s actually a very progressive part of the Imperium.

The ones who really gently caress up get put in that machine but with armor around them. They are not allowed to die.

Then there's the really really bad ones who aren't offered any armor, but are lobotomized so they can't reflect on their transgressions and ask for forgiveness before death.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Why does the torture robot have wood paneling though

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Feels like he should come with a med kit of some kind.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Reveals throughout the day

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1753094973145108606?s=46

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Then there's the really really bad ones who aren't offered any armor, but are lobotomized so they can't reflect on their transgressions and ask for forgiveness before death.

Oh yeah, Arco-Flagellants. Literally only capable of running at the nearest living thing and killing it.

iceyman posted:

Feels like he should come with a med kit of some kind.

That's not a flare gun, it's a medicine gun

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Why does the torture robot have wood paneling though

The (400)80’s were a different time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzQd_pEsvU