Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
:quig:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Segmentation Fault posted:

no but I am poor and live in an exurban neighborhood (one of the ones in upstate new york uncurable mlady mentioned where you sometimes see confederate flags)

before i moved here i volunteered and agitated with various progressive groups full of people who got fished out of hollers that'd make even the redneckiest hick i've seen in western/central ny blush

they said y'all, but they also recognized that there were plenty of people they grew up with and knew who reveled in their ignorance and hate. incidentally, they were smart enough to distinguish between "liberal elites" punching down and the actual harmful rhetoric spewed by right-wing idiots and militia members

also, the vast majority of them could take a fuckin' joke

if you think that southern hicks need the help of a northern hick to keep from being marginalized, well, bless your heart

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

fishmech posted:

"you called me racist! now i have to actually be racist!!!" - how segmentation fault thinks people work

1. Never get into a land war in Asia

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

fishmech posted:

ain't nothing wrong with using accurate descriptors of people.

Tumblr disagrees with this.

Stop triggering those who don't adhere to the "people/person" dynamic you loving racist

In every way but physical I am a cat

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Tumblr disagrees with this.

Stop triggering those who don't adhere to the "people/person" dynamic you loving racist

In every way but physical I am a cat

you sure are lazy enough!!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
:qq:won't someone please think of the shitkicking rednecks?:qq:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

fishmech posted:

you sure are lazy enough!!

*paws at dust mote, goes back to sleep*

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I think at this point they've shown that the government will do whatever it takes to not kill psychotic white people committing acts of terror

But if a black kid walks through the wrong (gated, rich, white) neighbourhood then it's open season

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

infernal machines posted:

:qq:won't someone please think of the shitkicking rednecks?:qq:

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

before i moved here i volunteered and agitated with various progressive groups full of people who got fished out of hollers that'd make even the redneckiest hick i've seen in western/central ny blush

they said y'all, but they also recognized that there were plenty of people they grew up with and knew who reveled in their ignorance and hate. incidentally, they were smart enough to distinguish between "liberal elites" punching down and the actual harmful rhetoric spewed by right-wing idiots and militia members

also, the vast majority of them could take a fuckin' joke

if you think that southern hicks need the help of a northern hick to keep from being marginalized, well, bless your heart

cool. I just think that theres a better way to respond to all of this poo poo than smug platitudes and circlejerking over truisms about racial inequality

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

cool. I just think that theres a better way to respond to all of this poo poo than smug platitudes and circlejerking over truisms about racial inequality

yeah, yospos is definitely the appropriate forum

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

fishmech posted:

no you idiot, moronic rural types the nation over say yall a lot and fly the confederate flag, because they're stupid racists

when did oregon make it legal for black people to move there? 1960?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
This is me

I never sold my likeness please remove this toy from sale

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

no, there isn't because this isn't about rural poverty, it's a bunch of seditious hicks LARPing their secessionist fantasies IRL.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

no, there isn't because this isn't about rural poverty, it's a bunch of seditious hicks LARPing their secessionist fantasies IRL.

this isn't about rural poverty

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
U didn't get mad about me saying bogans earlier

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

when did oregon make it legal for black people to move there? 1960?

legal at all? about 1930

practical to actually live anywhere except very specific neighborhoods in a few towns and cities? about 2010

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

This is me

I never sold my likeness please remove this toy from sale

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

lol

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

maybe racist white people with enough disposable income to own multiple guns + ammo + drive out to an abandoned wildlife area and take it over should stop their cultural appropriation of poor white southerners

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

uncurable mlady posted:

maybe racist white people with enough disposable income to own multiple guns + ammo + drive out to an abandoned wildlife area and take it over should stop their cultural appropriation of poor white southerners
synopsis of duck dynasty

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

:tipshat: ty I love stuff like this

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mr. Apollo posted:

:tipshat: ty I love stuff like this

hope you're smoking weed or relaxing or doing something pleasant while you watch :]

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.
Seg fault, you can be a hick and be super rich and privileged. Remember the dude in the white house before Obama?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Sophian posted:

Seg fault, you can be a hick and be super rich and privileged. Remember the dude in the white house before Obama?

the bush dynasty is the exception that proves the rule

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

We playin da post random pics game?

Ok I'll start

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

SmokaDustbowl posted:

hope you're smoking weed or relaxing or doing something pleasant while you watch :]
only way to watch stuff like this

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

dismissing an entire demographic as "stupid racists" is how Trump got such appeal hth

it's funny when racists get mad about being stereotyped as racist

shits like a koan

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yes, please.

the :qq: emote is real hosed in the yospos.css

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

pizza is a mineral

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

We playin da post random pics game?

Ok I'll start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wymIsSw8GrQ

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

it's funny when racists get mad about being stereotyped as racist

shits like a koan
Just in general its so maddening when you use accurate and sterile descriptors to give feedback to someone and they get upset and mad about having those descriptors attributed to them.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

KoRMaK posted:

yes, please.

code:
img[title=":qq:"] {
    background-color: white;
}
or something

craisins fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jan 4, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Sophian posted:

yeah that

the redneckest part of my family is also the richest, by a loving mile. uncle makes fracking chemicals in north texas :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
the pizza crystal is proof god exists

KoRMaK posted:

I use SA Needful and it changes the black to green

• Locked thread