Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
only the retard frogmen itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Krustic posted:

Ryan just claimed a few hours ago that DJT and a senate subcommittee helped write it. IF it were to pass it would probably be dubbed Trumpcare. It seems to not be a good plan and they shouldn't pass it in my opinion. DJT would be better off letting it collapse, repealing, or coming up with a less lovely plan. Only RINO chumps like Paul Ryan.

ACA isn't going to collapse. It's doing fine. They're just saying that to make it seem like something needs to get passed ASAP so Trump can say he kept his promise.

If ACA was really going to bomb, they'd let it so they can rub peoples noses in it. That's how Republicans do.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

we elected a clown who does clown things and people get mad when he is called a clown

l m a o

Who got mad? This whole conversation got started when someone directly asked me my opinion.

I believe in free speech entirely. The only reason you get mad is because if this happened with Obama and a white musician it would've been an even bigger deal

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The only reason you get mad is because if this happened with Obama and a white musician it would've been an even bigger deal

so are you mad or are you not mad

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Moridin920 posted:

we elected a clown who does clown things and people get mad when he is called a clown

l m a o

I know clowns and this Trump guy is no clown. No red nose, big shoes, no make up. What kind of self respecting clown wears expensive tailored suits? The guy can't juggle for poo poo. I didn't pay close attention during the election but if he ran as being "the clown candidate" then he is an epic fail. Lol.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

so are you mad or are you not mad

Thinking about other factors involved, like the arrogance of Snoop Dogg or the fact that he thinks he's saying something important makes me a little mad, also hypocrisy is utterly enraging to me (they deservedly allow their place in Dante's Inferno) but overall, whatever

I don't like Snoop in general, he's a Hollywood Rapper

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You should take a cue from Snoop and smoke some weed it'll calm you down

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If you want to get your frat party bumping you throw down some Snoop, a hardcore G mutherfer smoke weed eeeryday

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Thinking about other factors involved, like the arrogance of Snoop Dogg or the fact that he thinks he's saying something important makes me a little mad, also hypocrisy is utterly enraging to me (they deservedly allow their place in Dante's Inferno) but overall, whatever

Did you give a poo poo when Eminem threatened the president?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The tweet that started it all

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Is treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Did you give a poo poo when Eminem threatened the president?

Yah I felt like it was inane for someone that came from inner city Detroit that has been ravaged by globalism to be hating on a populist but he's like Michael Moore, they're loving rich hypocrites now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You did. You are crazy mad about this. Which can't be good for your cholesterol-choked heart.

quote:

I believe in free speech entirely. The only reason you get mad is because if this happened with Obama and a white musician it would've been an even bigger deal

It did happen with Obama and nobody cared.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

You did. You are crazy mad about this. Which can't be good for your cholesterol-choked heart.

It did happen with Obama and nobody cared.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824

No one cared? I didn't even know but there's like a million articles on it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/cowardly-ted-nugent-threa_b_2543077.html

quote:

And the Secret Service should probably have another chat with Nugent after what he said from the floor of the SHOT Show.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah I felt like it was inane for someone that came from inner city Detroit that has been ravaged by globalism to be hating on a populist but he's like Michael Moore, they're loving rich hypocrites now

No I mean when he threatened Bush

fwiw I didn't give a poo poo about Ted Nugent either. People are just a bunch of hysterical pearl clutchers a lot of the time. But either way the real lol is that Trump is engaging with it via Twitter. Obama didn't ever try to start poo poo with Ted Nugent bc he probably felt that it was beneath him.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There is a bit of a double standard there I think. If Gene Simmons lopped off Obungle's head with his Ax bass in a music video the gay liberal mafia would do everything possible to make his life miserable and not let kiss play any big venues until he apologized and groveled but what are you gonna do. No reason to get worked up. It was in bad taste but snoop is just playing to his fans and expressing his feelings poorly. I'm not gonna go burn my copy of doggiestyle over it.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 15, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

And did the SS actually pay him a visit? Did Obama get into a Twitter slapfight with him? No, because they aren't thin-skinned babymen like you and your Daddy Trump.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

No I mean when he threatened Bush

fwiw I didn't give a poo poo about Ted Nugent either. People are just a bunch of hysterical pearl clutchers a lot of the time. But either way the real lol is that Trump is engaging with it via Twitter. Obama didn't ever try to start poo poo with Ted Nugent bc he probably felt that it was beneath him.

Oooooooooooooor because the media did it for him?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So is the video treason yes/no

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Oooooooooooooor because the media did it for him?

lol well even if that's true (:rolleyes:) that's still a way more presidential way of handling it versus getting salty at Snoop Dogg on Twitter

This war with the media is getting really pathetic. He's the president of the United States not a reality TV show personality. Why doesn't he do his loving job and appoint people to the hundreds of empty positions he has yet to fill instead of watching cable TV and tweeting?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

As much as I would like Snoop Dogg to experience the thug life he's glamorized so much as some kind poetic punishment, freedom of speech extends to political speech

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

lol well even if that's true (:rolleyes:) that's still a way more presidential way of handling it versus getting salty at Snoop Dogg on Twitter

This war with the media is getting really pathetic.

The gently caress do you mean "even if that's true"? Of course it's fuckming true and you are a monumental disingenuous rear end to act like it's not.

War with the media, lol.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If he had to tweet he shoulda just tweeted some Eazy-E lyrics at Snoop

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

The gently caress do you mean "even if that's true"? Of course it's fuckming true and you are a monumental disingenuous rear end to act like it's not.

War with the media, lol.

Uh on the one hand you're insisting the media is acting in collusion against the right and on the other you're doubting the notion of some war between the media and the right?

????

Are you okay fam 'cuz usually at least you manage to get posts internally consistent with themselves.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

As much as I would like Snoop Dogg to experience the thug life he's glamorized so much as some kind poetic punishment, freedom of speech extends to political speech

At least two pack and fatty fatness had the grace to stop a few bullets. Much respect for dying by the sword you spoke rhythmically with.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

If he had to tweet he shoulda just tweeted some Eazy-E lyrics at Snoop

Lol

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
that guy on the news showed a BUNCH of stuff that makes me think trump is a BAD PERSON

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
e: bleh misread then

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Uh on the one hand you're insisting the media is acting in collusion against the right and on the other you're doubting the notion of some war between the media and the right?

????

Are you okay fam 'cuz usually at least you manage to get posts internally consistent with themselves.

I am not doubting it? :iiam:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my bad then it's still early for me

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Blue Train posted:

Depends on who you ask ;)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol liberals suck so much rear end in a top hat

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

lol liberals suck so much rear end in a top hat

The fact that they let Obama get away with EVERYTHING without a peep for 8 years has hosed everyone's brain up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The fact that they let Obama get away with EVERYTHING without a peep for 8 years has hosed everyone's brain up

Yeah I never got why he just gets a free pass on the drone bombings and all kinds of other poo poo. He basically just continued most of Bush's policies they hated but bc he is a Dem that's okay?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah I never got why he just gets a free pass on the drone bombings and all kinds of other poo poo. He basically just continued most of Bush's policies they hated but bc he is a Dem that's okay?

He won the Nobel peace prize while being the first president ever to serve 100% during war time

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Snoop Dogg rules.
https://youtu.be/pguzToB6I7g

Lotsa butthurt crackers itt

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I disagree with this, I could easily. A weed addicted old man who weighs 115?

Careful here you've just implied smoking dope constantly isn't actually a virtue one should aspire to and that's a Cardinal sin among the gbs manchild loser brigade

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He won the Nobel peace prize while being the first president ever to serve 100% during war time

Yeah I thought that was loving absurd when it happened, and that was before it turned out that he'd bomb the gently caress out of people for 8 years anyway.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah I thought that was loving absurd when it happened, and that was before it turned out that he'd bomb the gently caress out of people for 8 years anyway.

I think Obama did an ok job I guess, keeping things relatively stable while loving us gently, not like Bush Wham Bam gently caress ya'll but Obama had little wars the whole time and a slooooow economic recovery so it was ok overall I suppose but he's not a miracle man at all

Also all the spying is not great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
so we can all at least agree obama was poo poo

this is progress!

• Locked thread