Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hello i finished my long running tank model project coincidentally* on the anniversary of the event its about. posting here in case some of you miss it in the asia thread

*not coincidentally at all

album with the rest of my photos here:
https://imgur.com/a/apUpqZE

That's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hello i finished my long running tank model project coincidentally* on the anniversary of the event its about. posting here in case some of you miss it in the asia thread

sick build

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

speaking of chud accents im still smarting from the time my friend told me i had an accent like dr phil

oakie spotted

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

oakie spotted

ill kill you for this

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pictured: Al! confronting lobster shirt

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

titty_baby_ posted:

lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

titty_baby_ posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

all the posting about online being a front in the ukraine russia war unlocked a memory, a year or two ago on reddit i got into it with some guy about the topic, he tried to pwn me by going through my post history and accusing me of being a confederate and nazi sympathizer for a post i made about the CSA (consolidated syndicates of america) on the kaiserreich (hearts of iron iv mod) subreddit. it was epic.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he was right though, i am a confederate and nazi sympathizer. and that is why i was made cspam mod.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

that one's pretty funny. Does Bum the Sad have a history of punching goons in the face or are the mods just cracking down?

quote:

When Canada starts paying for an Army/Missile Shield/Nuclear Arsenal/Navy large enough to defend this continent they can get their duties back.

That got a month for trolling D&D back in 2005. lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bum the sad got two weeks off for posting the word "slamwhale"

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

titty_baby_ posted:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lobster shirt posted:

bum the sad got two weeks off for posting the word "slamwhale"

good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
that bit was so funny because you could see phil gearing up to get all moralistic about it then he was handed a problem he didnt know how to address. too bad it was the bumfights guy

copy
Jul 26, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

battle of the baldge

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

he was right though, i am a confederate and nazi sympathizer. and that is why i was made cspam mod.

that right there is why you're the best boss

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

So if I want to make a post referring to the dipsgits that Puccia is sending into Ukraine then as long as I make sure to talk about those dipsgits enough then it all balances out? On the home front it looks like someone burned down a warehouse full of uniforms intended for the dipsgits, no idea though if that is a building of winter coats or Kyiv Celebration paradewear. The progression of internal discontent over 18 months has been impressively slow, if only because from the outside it looks like 1 part apathy to 2 parts repression as opposed to outright crackdown.

Putin is a dipsgit.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

So if I want to make a post referring to the dipsgits that Puccia is sending into Ukraine then as long as I make sure to talk about those dipsgits enough then it all balances out? On the home front it looks like someone burned down a warehouse full of uniforms intended for the dipsgits, no idea though if that is a building of winter coats or Kyiv Celebration paradewear. The progression of internal discontent over 18 months has been impressively slow, if only because from the outside it looks like 1 part apathy to 2 parts repression as opposed to outright crackdown.

Putin is a dipsgit.

post from an alternate timeline lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
no particular reason i'm posting this excetp it makes me lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

"puccia" pronounced like a really really italian-american guy calling for his dog lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

copy posted:

"puccia" pronounced like a really really italian-american guy calling for his dog lol

they 100% pronounce it pussya and its why they say it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also remembered this funny post from sad last year, replying to our beloved kirby

zone posted:

You could try being a lot less unfunny and insufferable now and again, I believe you're capable of doing it. By the way, I agree that War is Bad. POCCNR can gently caress off any day they want to, then there won't be any more war.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

docbeard posted:

Okay which one of you did this?

Looking at you, Kirby

It was not me

copy
Jul 26, 2007

prag ftmfw, as per usual

copy
Jul 26, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

they 100% pronounce it pussya and its why they say it

lol badass

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

KirbyKhan posted:

It was not me

You win this round, Kirby. BUT I'M WATCHING YOU

copy posted:

prag ftmfw, as per usual

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

lobster shirt posted:

all the posting about online being a front in the ukraine russia war unlocked a memory, a year or two ago on reddit i got into it with some guy about the topic, he tried to pwn me by going through my post history and accusing me of being a confederate and nazi sympathizer for a post i made about the CSA (consolidated syndicates of america) on the kaiserreich (hearts of iron iv mod) subreddit. it was epic.

well what did you post about them

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i like when non cspam people report posts from this forum complaining about people here being obsessed with other forums/threads. like brother you are hate reading a thread to find bad posts to report, where do you have any room to complain abotu this

those threads should stop being extremely funny

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

also remembered this funny post from sad last year, replying to our beloved kirby

i love it when goons try to hurt russias feelings like its a person with an account reading the forums
cyberbully the kremlin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Kit, this is not forums drama, this is a matter of life and death for people who are actually posting in this thread.

The spread of pro-russian propaganda and fascist views is literally a front in the war that Ukraine is currently fighting, and the refusal of this forum's administration to do literally anything about it except probate/ban the people calling it out is telling.

Agitators from other forums are posting freely in this thread, and people who have reported and complained about it here have been probated. By you.

Some of y'all may have seen a particular, rather tone-deaf posting attributed to Ukraine regarding the cultural/ethnic identity of the Ukrainian and Russian people, and I tracked down some context for it a bit ago which I'm going to share here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1503439838548271104.html

god drat i miss peak ukraine flipout lol. the tai guy is still holding the line and providing lols for this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Megamissen posted:

well what did you post about them

i was just asking a question about winning the civil war playing as them lol, strictly like "i have found myself in xyz situation, what do i do". zero ideological content (except i guess for the ideological valence of wanting to play as them)

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

FirstnameLastname posted:

did they not have music playing when it was administered? i took it at home and they emphasized it was like mandatory to have music on and id agree, it lets you make sure you're not dying - you thought you were dying or had died bc mega high it's basically the strongest fear your brains capable of producing, usually right when you feel it you pop out of it and then feel fine bc there's music keeping things from getting uncomfortably alien

it's hosed up they let you just freak out on your own and gave it to you w/o music all anyone had to do was like throw you a thumbs up and hit play on a playlist all the scary poo poo would've vaporized instantly but instead u got left sitting on "maximum fear' for no reason

Oh yeah, there was nothing in there. Just a conference room with a sofa and table lamp. You were encouraged to bring headphones for your own music but it's kinda hard to set things up while you're on ketamine. Should've done it before but oh well

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Sick

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Ohtori Akio posted:

tenderjerk i am a single goonette and my pm's are Open

This could be a good development for the next season of CSPAM. A romance story and posting redemption arc or instead of a redemption arc maybe a crossover with r/relationships thread. Big things coming.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
tinderjerk

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Butter Activities posted:

This could be a good development for the next season of CSPAM. A romance story and posting redemption arc or instead of a redemption arc maybe a crossover with r/relationships thread. Big things coming.

her last forums boyfriend was smarxist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

lobster shirt posted:

Putin is a dipsgit.

Dipsgit? Lol is this the "monke" guy?