Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

*gestures feebly in "lack of space"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

*gestures feebly in "lack of space"*

Buy a bigger house, duh.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Each of us need to buy bigger mansions.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm mainly waiting on Nemesis enforcer and golobulis. The bug guard guys are a definite maybe.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Hello Action Figure Thread! I don't usually peruse this thread but I bought my first and possibly only Action Figure and it just came in today. It's Dr. Doom from the company Mezco. I saw a picture of it online and thought it looked cool as hell. And I can report it is in fact cool as hell. It comes with a bunch of extra hands and accessories and it's much heavier than I expected to be given that it's made with actual metal it seems. A very cool figure. I don't know how it ranks compared to other companies and lines but as an owner of exactly one figure it's my most recommended figure on the market!

X-O fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 15, 2024

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Mezco is good and have been good for decades

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

X-O posted:

Hell Action Figure Thread! I don't usually peruse this thread but I bought my first and possibly only Action Figure and it just came in today. It's Dr. Doom from the company Mezco. I saw a picture of it online and thought it looked cool as hell. And I can report it is in fact cool as hell. It comes with a bunch of extra hands and accessories and it's much heavier than I expected to be given that it's made with actual metal it seems. A very cool figure. I don't know how it ranks compared to other companies and lines but as an owner of exactly one figure it's my most recommended figure on the market!

Hell yeah, brother! Doom its cool as heck and he's probably one of the best figures they've ever made. Mezco is a very divisive company but when they hit, they hit hard.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

CelticPredator posted:

Lencho posted:

Hell yeah, brother! Doom its cool as heck and he's probably one of the best figures they've ever made. Mezco is a very divisive company but when they hit, they hit hard.

I like the look of their Fantastic Four as well, even though the Johnny Storm is a bit disappointing with no full flame-on body. His fire accessories appear to make up for it though. If I were to ever get any more it would probably be that set to pair with the Doom on my comic shelf. The Reed in that set especially looks great.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You probably have a little while but I’d get that set sooner than later as mezcos so go out of stock and they might not make more

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

X-O posted:

Hello Action Figure Thread! I don't usually peruse this thread but I bought my first and possibly only Action Figure and it just came in today. It's Dr. Doom from the company Mezco. I saw a picture of it online and thought it looked cool as hell. And I can report it is in fact cool as hell. It comes with a bunch of extra hands and accessories and it's much heavier than I expected to be given that it's made with actual metal it seems. A very cool figure. I don't know how it ranks compared to other companies and lines but as an owner of exactly one figure it's my most recommended figure on the market!

Hello fellow mod X-O. Welcome to the thread. I am glad that you are enjoying your action figure.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Always room for one more, friend

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
BEHOLD

MY TITTIES

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Always room for one more, friend

We could use some new blood in here, haha!

CelticPredator posted:

True that, they were doing stuff 15-20 years ago that still holds up. Everything they do is real art. Their Hellboy toys were amazing and still rank as some of my favorites. And they made Miami Vice action figures. Miami Vice! And basically everything they do increases in value if you care at all about that... but I could never picture myself selling any Mezco toys.

I have avoided their 1/12 Collective line due to the expense and just not being that into cloth outfits on toys, but I still respect the hell out of them. And I feel like I might cave on their Pyramid Head, it looks so good.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Joe Fisto posted:

BEHOLD

MY TITTIES

*snort laugh*

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I miss old mezco but only bc they made more affordable things haha. Their hellboy figures did indeed rule!

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Joe Fisto posted:

BEHOLD

MY TITTIES

Guyvers Gone Wild

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Joe Fisto posted:

BEHOLD

MY TITTIES

One day late for Mardi gras :smith:

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I don't do 1:6th but daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1758087567696666929

Need Medicom or Sentinel to do a version of this, stat.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Yeah gimme a 1/12 superior spider-man please

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
If you don't already have the NECA D&D figures, this is cool

https://twitter.com/toybroreviews/status/1758203952498086302?s=20

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
For those wanting a Classified retro Snake Eyes in original style:
https://www.amazon.ca/Joe-Classifie...s%2C162&sr=1-31

Bam.

Commando beats ninja.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Anyone interested in Savage "Jae Lee" Namor? I just want the BAF parts.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

If you don't already have the NECA D&D figures, this is cool

https://twitter.com/toybroreviews/status/1758203952498086302?s=20

And there's my excuse to buy Warduke again!

Edit:
"Toy colors" Strongheart is up for preorder at BBTS, and they kocked a few bucks off the MSRP:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/268597

Nerd Of Prey fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 16, 2024

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Been a while since I've shared anything. I found the Pudgy Pig Lightning Collection for like $7 bucks on clearance while on vacation. I fell in love with it and bought the next cheapest one on Amazon, Pirantishead.

I also got a Queen Amidala off of OneSixthKit last week. I really dig the figure but it basically has 0 accessories. Not even a stand. Cool head sculpt though.

Now to figure out which next Power Rangers monster of the week to pick up.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
There really needs to be more Padme figures. Incognito Padme, Coruscant Goth Padme, maybe a two pack of Clones Fireside Padme with Anakin on a leash, etc.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
So apparently Mattel Creations pushed out the Rokkon sale until the 21st?

Email says today but the page on the site now says 2/21 and there's a message at the tip of the page about a lack of international shipping.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

So apparently Mattel Creations pushed out the Rokkon sale until the 21st?

Email says today but the page on the site now says 2/21 and there's a message at the tip of the page about a lack of international shipping.

I heard they were having check out issues and didn’t want to gently caress in this release

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

I heard they were having check out issues and didn’t want to gently caress in this release

Ah. I'm glad they're being cautious then so everyone who wants one can get their Rokkons off (their website).

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
I saw a Blue Bettle and Booster Gold two pk today for 40 bucks.

I'm regretting not getting it.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I want some news on the Batman show.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Nanigans posted:

I want some news on the Batman show.

Speaking of Batman, I just got notified that McFarlane shipped my Dark Knight Rises Catwoman and Batpod order.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Oh, whoops. Wrong BSS thread. Well, new show also means new toys.

But then I remember that they'll be by McFarlane, and :smith:

Maybe it'll be really good and Mafex will get interested in it.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

What the gently caress am I supposed to do with this thing

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Put it together and have fun! Crawl inside and live in it! It is your home now!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Sanschel posted:

Put it together and have fun! Crawl inside and live in it! It is your home now!

:yeah:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Finally, traitors

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
finally, beakies

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Horus did nothing wrong

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Joe Fisto posted:

You now have a fort to live in not made out of blankets or cushions!

Gripweed posted:

Finally, traitors

I'm so glad I didn't get into the Warhammer stuff. Looked at the stuff yet to come out and holy crap.

There is so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Gripweed posted:

Finally, traitors

drat those look so crispy. I love Warhammer lore videos and Sons of Horus so rarely get highlighted on their own because they don’t really exist by 40k but they have such undeniable drip.

The Last Call posted:

I'm so glad I didn't get into the Warhammer stuff. Looked at the stuff yet to come out and holy crap.

There is so much.

Sometimes I want to grab a few things and then go to the Joytoy Warhammer listing on BBTS and see the 300+ listings that came out in the last 3-4 years and settle myself down