Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I've mostly just been trying to distract myself from how disastrous it would be if the Dolphins lose on Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hot take: Tua shouldn’t play.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Tua is probably going to be on the shortest leash imaginable. If he so much as scratches his nose weird the NFL is going to yank him.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

syzpid posted:

I've had Flyers fans get pissed at me for cheering an Islanders goal in the 3rd period while the Flyers were up by 6.

I have gone to a few Islanders fans meetups in Philly and have been accosted by Flyers fans for wearing Isles stuff. No one's ever bothered me about my Jets stuff.
I went to Philly last October and was walking around downtown in a Bills T-Shirt on my way to the Bills Backers Bar for the game and caught the attention of some Eagle fans wearing their jerseys from across a parking lot.

Eagles mob shouting and walking angrily towards me : “gently caress THE GIANTS!”
Me: “Buffalo Bills, not the giants!” *turned and showed them the logo on my shirt
Eagles fans: “Oh! Bills are cool”
Me: :kimchi:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Tua is probably going to be on the shortest leash imaginable. If he so much as scratches his nose weird the NFL is going to yank him.
Think you’re dead on
The league absolutely does not want him reminding everyone that this is a blood sport

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
my first football game was against the Bills on new year's eve or some poo poo a few years ago. it was -33 with wind chill at kickoff and the only reason I got the tickets was because my dad looked at the weather and said "well gently caress that poo poo I'm staying home"

some kid sitting near us got ejected because he kept taking his shirt(s) off to celebrate touchdowns. then the pats were up like 28 halfway through the 3rd so we dipped out and defrosted our dicks for like 25 minutes in the car before joining the procession leaving gillette

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/in...icki-teams-deal

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

barnold posted:

we dipped out and defrosted our dicks for like 25 minutes in the car before joining the procession leaving gillette

Happy for your experience with the foxboro b8 team hope you all had some good clean (well, after mopping up) fun

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Then he should not play.

If you’re going to pull him if he sneezes give the first team reps to Teddy.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
??????????

https://twitter.com/zazzyjets/status/1582760043534876672?s=46&t=-xMMRg-BIOH-fXtM_D5fvA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

Then he should not play.

I assumed he meant the league spotter would yank him

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Phobeste posted:

Happy for your experience with the foxboro b8 team hope you all had some good clean (well, after mopping up) fun

i had to use the porta-shitter in the parking lot and baring skin in that environment sucked. the kind of cold where even with the heat on full blast, you can't do poo poo other than sit there huddled up for 10-15 mins

e: also i realized it was against the jets not the bills. oops

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Oct 19, 2022

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Paywalled but good stuff in this video.
https://twitter.com/BrandonThornNFL/status/1582783585492570112?s=20&t=_rPudDVcMtVhkAhQK1whgA
It's incredibly dumb that they retroactively re-grade without any notice. Less than transparent.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

It's incredibly dumb that they retroactively re-grade without any notice. Less than transparent.

It probably goes without saying, but I'm sure the reason they do these re-grades so quietly is because they so rarely ever do them. I think they claim they do a second pass on their grades when the All-22 is released, but I sincerely doubt they make many adjustments; otherwise, they'd content farm a whole feature about it.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1582739087236034560

i dare you to find a better looking uniform than the throwback dolphins

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
God how I wish they would switch to those full time.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Give purpose to your day and have 8m28 of Josh Allen sexiness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcmpwfcKNGE

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

DJ continues to be a bro.

https://twitter.com/JGrayJets/status/1582793519554768897

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Edit: beaten by Diva

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

epic bacon posted:

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1582739087236034560

i dare you to find a better looking uniform than the throwback dolphins

Almost all throwbacks are better than the current messes.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Almost all throwbacks are better than the current messes.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Bored dolphins fan posted these on indeed

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

I think it’s difficult to say anything beyond that they’re going to act in the interest of PR rather than player health.

Two weeks in and they’ve pulled zero players besides Bridgewater despite a bunch of cases where they should under the rules, and they don’t even seem to be enforcing their normal rules at this point even- somehow Kenny Pickett doesn’t have to follow the protocol Bridgewater did this week despite actually having a concussion.

Maybe they’ll be hyper sensitive about the Dolphins or Tua, maybe they won’t give a poo poo unless it’s something they think they’ll get bad PR over.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Worrying

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/dirtbagqueer/status/1582815479285968896?s=46&t=8r3FoIznCAVNwaV2PxanXg

Who wants to read the Mike McDaniel Tua erotic concussion fan fiction and get back to us

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

no beta we die like men

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

TheBizzness posted:

Then he should not play.

I’m not sure it matters what reps you give Teddy.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So that video of the Pats ST guy trying to give the ball to Belichick?

Jason McCourty talked to him and turns out he got pranked by an assistant coach who told him he should do that.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Kalli posted:

Jason McCourty talked to him and turns out he got pranked by an assistant coach who told him he should do that.

The assistant coach is dead now right?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Kalli posted:

Awww that went from funny to lovely. What a hosed up thing to do to an undrafted rookie.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Okay now I'm circling back from thinking that dude is a total tool to re-focusing on what an outrageous dickhead Bill Belichick is.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
loving hell, Needham to IR. Any posters play man corner?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm not saying I can play man coverage but I probably could line up across from the WR1 and throw pocket sand in his eyes.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Just remembered this moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCSDwGKndq4

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

PFF Quinnen drama concludes with them saying they were wrong.

https://twitter.com/The3rdFerd/status/1582828074118193152

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

PFF Quinnen drama concludes with them saying they were wrong.

https://twitter.com/The3rdFerd/status/1582828074118193152

He just says "we got it wrong" three dozen times but never bothers to explain how lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jet fans should want him to get lower grades to help out during contract negotiations lol

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

tarbrush posted:

loving hell, Needham to IR. Any posters play man corner?

I think that was a given, the Trey Flowers thing really stings because he's such a good tool in this defense and neither Phillips nor Ogbah really have the full range of stuff he does.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

He just says "we got it wrong" three dozen times but never bothers to explain how lol

Well if they have to explain then people will realize it's a grift!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

mcmagic posted:

Jet fans should want him to get lower grades to help out during contract negotiations lol

lmao if PFF is brought up a single time in any contract negotiation.