Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Milk Malk posted:

My favorite Jeb! ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NABnv4u1yl8

"4%. What does 4% get you? Well, it's what I'm polling at right now so not a whole lot."

Funny as it is now that Jeb is crashing and burning, that is actually a really good ad. Making the focus 4% though isn't the best, because to most people that still sounds like nothing. But other than that it works.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Oct 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
It took a Teen Miss America to ask a presidential candidate about what they are going to do about the country's $19 trillion debt.

Trump really needs to improve his act after this rally because he likes to give a lot of non-answers. He can't pussyfoot around women's health issues any longer, for Christ's sake, it makes him look ridiculous. *two thumbs up* I cherish women, you better believe it. :smuggo:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

^^ i wholly disagree. I think a lot of Trump's support comes from his spouted statistics, spurious as they may be

paranoid randroid posted:

youd think drudge would have updated his web design at some point since the freaking lewinski scandal, but nooooope

his schtick is cheap as hell; if i were a propaganda profiteer i'd go his route

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Aliquid posted:

it connotes excrement

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I can't wait until the media forces Jeb to apologize to Trump for planting that intern in the crowd hehehe

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

"Margaret Thatcher"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Holy poo poo Trump just tweeted this:

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
4chan's president. the 4chanification of america continues unabated.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Montasque posted:

Speaking of gamergate... I was mistaken - it was 8chan's pol, not 4chan's pol who was spearheading this. Color me surprised! They're also the ones who were feeding the Trump campaign all of the screen caps. Supposedly they are now forwarding everything to Drudge, Brietbart, and Rush.

8chan? Isn't that the site for guys who were too openly pro-paedophilia for even 4chan to put up with.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Montasque posted:

lmao

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
HotWheels for secretary of state

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Montasque posted:

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

Only the most yooge, luxurious pepes.

Trump has an actual shot at capturing the ironic vote. Like when everyone went to see Snakes on a Plane except it's picking the most powerful person in the world.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump is going to be the next president and its because enough people just want to watch the world burn.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Baloogan posted:

Trump is going to be the next president and its because enough people just want to watch the world burn.

yeah

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I'm sick as a dog and have stayed up far past my bedtime but it was kind of worth it to witness Trump make memes real.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???

Dolash posted:

when everyone went to see Snakes on a Plane except it's picking the most powerful person in the world.

That movie was a historic bomb

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Also that undercover intern at the Trump rally looks like Kimmy Schmidt Goes To Washington.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

midnightclimax posted:

Also that undercover intern at the Trump rally looks like Kimmy Schmidt Goes To Washington.

She even had the mannerisms.

Also I'm not sure she's a plant, but maybe an over zealous intern who wanted to make good for the big boss? Then again they did place her in great place for a photo-op...

Mendicant
Sep 22, 2015

by zen death robot
Yeah, we are on a very Odd Timeline Right now. The world is Dreamlike, Unreal, Unrealized.
President Trump Scares the Bejesus out of Me. Is he controlled by, not money, but by Illuminate?
When Trump sticks his Dick into Lady Liberty's Backdoor you will know that what I say is the Truth.
Don't be afraid of Trump, Manhattan is full of inconsiquential happy noises
Sometimes a band might play a tune which we will hum
Trump has woken us up from a long sleep
Awoken to a dream world, asleep again,
We would see the mists disperse and
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
So when we wake from this dream
We will cry to dream again

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zL1Y_vlBA

Pinback
Jul 22, 2012

I've been having real awful dreams about giant apocalyptic machinery
just mowing us all down...

Mendicant posted:

Yeah, we are on a very Odd Timeline Right now. The world is Dreamlike, Unreal, Unrealized.
President Trump Scares the Bejesus out of Me. Is he controlled by, not money, but by Illuminate?
When Trump sticks his Dick into Lady Liberty's Backdoor you will know that what I say is the Truth.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Is it bad that this makes sense and I agree with it?

E: Except for the illuminati and the idea that Trump has a reasonable chance of winning the general.

Pinback fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 13, 2015

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e: wrong thread

Addamere fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Oct 13, 2015

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nietzschean posted:

so I just randomly clicked on spectate and beheld this. My god, this screenshot is everything I hate about this game.

Are you lost or is this a young Donald Trump vs. Newt Gingrich's final form

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Joe's gone and now we enter the dada phase of the thread.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I am amazed at the incredible density of the racism in the youtube comments of videos in Jeb!'s own channel. Why are they leaving comments enabled? Why are they not cleaning out comments from everyone with the "greedy jew" or "actual nuremburg nazi" av?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Can anyone else not sleep because you want to see the public open their presents today on Trumpmas

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shadow puppet of a posted:

I am amazed at the incredible density of the racism in the youtube comments of videos in Jeb!'s own channel. Why are they leaving comments enabled? Why are they not cleaning out comments from everyone with the "greedy jew" or "actual nuremburg nazi" av?

Jeb does not really want to be President.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Oiled and Ready posted:

Can anyone else not sleep because you want to see the public open their presents today on Trumpmas

I can't sleep because I have a meeting with my supervisor tomorrow morning and my project report slides are a goddamn mess, but reading about Trump is certainly my #1 choice for ignoring my looming disaster (by focusing on a much larger looming disaster).

No matter how bad things get, the thought that Trump's out there making things worse for the Republicans brightens my day.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mendicant posted:

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

What the christ

Pinback
Jul 22, 2012

UIApplication posted:

What the christ

I'll try to translate from schizophrenic poetry to American Standard English:

-Events are occurring which are sorta weird and in defiance of normal expectations and predictions.
-Trump is scary.
-If Trump isn't motivated by wealth, it must be the Illuminati or some group.
-People underestimate the threat Trump poses, or give him too much credit for being sane, reasonable, or reigned in by establishment powers.
-Trump has awoken the latent dissatisfaction and frustration people feel with the status quo, and the discrepancy between the America they're told they get and the one they live in. He's breaking the delusion of the American Dream.
-Trump's actual presidency will be so horrible we'll wish we still had the delusion.

Outside the Illuminati bit it's pretty par for the course for the thread, just expressed more creatively.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Trump just retweeted my reddit headline omg y'all best timeline confirmed:

EDIT: Also I coined Batchgazi I want royalties when that poo poo catches on today tia

Oiled and Ready fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Oct 13, 2015

Pinback
Jul 22, 2012

I doubt she's much of a feminist if she's enthusiastically interning for a Republican campaign.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am continuously amazed by how bad Jeb is at this.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Hold on, did Jeb really get caught using a plant

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
I likw to think that once elected Trump is pretty much going to govern based on the assumption that reading something on reddit and retweeting it makes it true

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Full Battle Rattle posted:

yes he did

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
So who wants to do the debate thread for tonight?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Admitted as much at the debate.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

SirKibbles posted:

So who wants to do the debate thread for tonight?

It's just Democrats, who gives a poo poo what they have to say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Patter Song posted:

It's just Democrats, who gives a poo poo what they have to say?
Yeah unless there's a last minute campaign declaration by Abe Vigoda who's even gonna watch that poo poo?

• Locked thread