Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

also they literally gulag'd the witch I just took down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metric Skeleton
Apr 6, 2006
NEVER
i have been enjoying dysmantle. it’s an inevitable-victory game so it’s good for playing on a handheld while you watch 90 day fiance with a loved one. you have to think through some windows 3.1-era sliding block puzzles now and then and they’ve been fun. if you have checklist brain you’ll probably like it!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Metric Skeleton posted:

i have been enjoying dysmantle. it’s an inevitable-victory game so it’s good for playing on a handheld while you watch 90 day fiance with a loved one. you have to think through some windows 3.1-era sliding block puzzles now and then and they’ve been fun. if you have checklist brain you’ll probably like it!

Good time to play it too, just got its final DLC and final big patch that smoothed some stuff out. It's very satisfying methodically destroying an entire house and using it to make another throwing knife

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

loquacius posted:

He should do more Ogre Battle content imo

This is the correct answer

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
speedran Seluvis’ quest line in NG+ (turns out getting the poison draught to kill Nepheli causes her to skip Stormveil entirely if you haven’t yet met her there, and she appears in Roundtable Hold right away) and picked up Magic Scorpion Charm, the final bow on this build after 2 years and 220 hours. of the shardbearers I killed Godrick, Radahn, and Mohg only, and my guy is now parked by Miquella

only thing left on my checklist before Shadow of the Erdtree is to plat the game with a Frenzied Flame ending, so I picked up my unfinished 117 Dex/Arc bleed build. just met the Three Fingers, did Fire Giant, and progressing quests before going to Farum Azula. this shouldn’t take a huge amount of time

then maybe I’ll make a low-ish level pvp build to catch returning players with

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
finished tsushima platinum + dlc, gonna replay ff7r + the yuffie stuff (which wasn't out the last time I played) before checking out ff7r2birthverse

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Seyser Koze posted:

finished tsushima platinum + dlc, gonna replay ff7r + the yuffie stuff (which wasn't out the last time I played) before checking out ff7r2birthverse

gj keep up the good work

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Buck Wildman posted:

gj keep up the good work

:thumbsup:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Son of Sorrow posted:

Been playing Ghost of Tsushima on Lethal and I think we should nuke Mongolia

the way Mongols were portrayed in Tsushima genuinely made me uncomfortable at time. real Belgian atrocity propaganda type poo poo

when was this supposed to have happened, anyway? didn't the Mongols get beat back by kamikazes?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I bought Crab Souls and it is the first one of these souls games I've ever played. Wish me luck

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I dug out my gameboy and none of my cartridges can save any more, so now I’m going to solder in new batteries in a bunch of carts

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

gradenko_2000 posted:

the way Mongols were portrayed in Tsushima genuinely made me uncomfortable at time. real Belgian atrocity propaganda type poo poo

when was this supposed to have happened, anyway? didn't the Mongols get beat back by kamikazes?

the invasion of tsushima is actually 100% historically accurate

also the mongols seem way more sympathetic. chubby cheek khan ftw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
also i assume the protagonist eats and wears parts of the mongols as cosmetics like in xcom2

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

gradenko_2000 posted:

1274, the first invasion. and yeah, both were stopped by typhoons lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
anyway i think sony might be based because apparently people can just link up any copy of the game to a playstation account and get into the multiplayer. the gamers were wrong. sony didn't region lock it, they freed it

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

gradenko_2000 posted:

Daemado is korean.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, though they did pretty successfully take Tsushima. They then went to Iki and were able to take the island and then to Hakata Bay. The Mongols left after one of the generals was shot in the face with an arrow and either were hit by a typhoon in Japan or were hit by a typhoon on the way back.

The invasions are also weird, the first one came after Japanese pirates kept attacking the Korean coast and the second was after Japan killed like ten different ambassadors. But who cares, that hubris was fine because storms.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
someone needs to do something about those wokou 😡

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Tankbuster posted:

There’s always Europa Universalis IV.

Kinda bored of the new dlc after conquering Japan as the Inca Empire. Trying to choose one of a billion games to return to.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

There’s always Europa Universalis IV.

Kinda bored of the new dlc after conquering Japan as the Inca Empire. Trying to choose one of a billion games to return to.

try out MEIOU & Taxes

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

gradenko_2000 posted:

try out MEIOU & Taxes

Anbennar updates in July.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

Anbennar updates in July.

oh snap that's gonna be worth another run

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Tankbuster posted:

Mongols invaded. Because of wokou

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

been playin Anbennar i've been obsessed with playing in the Bulwar i love the Sun Cult lore and the sun elven successor states of the Phoenix Empire.

also the protagonists of Anbennar the Jaddari.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Tesla drops Steam gaming support inside its vehicles

idk seems safe to me :shrug:

Bro Dad has issued a correction as of 09:48 on May 20, 2024

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

yikes, why was that a thing in the first place

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Buck Wildman posted:

yikes, why was that a thing in the first place

Musk was bragging about putting video cards inside Teslas and being able to play Cyberpunk 2077 with its entertainment center

(lmao)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

imagining the Tesla guy who is pissed because this was the selling point for him

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

A quick glance at general gaming reddit communities seems to suggest people are mostly confused if drops means it is getting game support or losing it, but one this is for sure and that is gamers aren't reading poo poo.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

that question is answered in the first sentence of the article lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

that question is answered in the first sentence of the article lol

but what does drop mean in this context?? will it be falling from the bottom of the vehicle or from the sky and landing on top of it??

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

sure wish there was a twisted metal game made in the last decade

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

RandolphCarter posted:

sure wish there was a twisted metal game made in the last decade

chekc out the mgs collection vol 1 op

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

chekc out the mgs collection vol 1 op

Steam reviews are full of complaints about playability, is it actually bad or is it just nerds being bitchy like usual?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Steam reviews are full of complaints about playability, is it actually bad or is it just nerds being bitchy like usual?

The latter. It's fine.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

The latter. It's fine.

I figured but I also assumed someone here definitely picked it up and could tell me for sure. Thanks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Musk was bragging about putting video cards inside Teslas and being able to play Cyberpunk 2077 with its entertainment center

(lmao)

thank god cars dont get hot or that would be very bad for the gpu

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

I figured but I also assumed someone here definitely picked it up and could tell me for sure. Thanks

its was a bit bungled at release (weird joystick controls, didnt support modern resolutions, etc) but most of those have been fixed in patches. Theres also a really good fan-patch that can be easily found and installed if youre still wanting the graphics options to be a bit more robust

the actual game ports are fine. played through MGS a month or so ago and it worked nearly exactly like i wanted it to. MGS2 seems good as well, but im not too far into that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

its been okay for me