Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I know you don't really know me
I know you don't really care to drink yeast
I'm into slime fermintation
Not being scared if you try new drink things
You know you really want to slug it down
Right now
And how
I know you really want to slug it down
Right now
slug it down
Slug it down
Slug it down
Slug it down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
*precheese dotting the inside of my dungarees*

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

SLUGGIN DOWN IS LIT

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
So is Parmesan Cheese a cheese...or a condiment?

BoldFrankensteinMir

glowing-fish posted:

So is Parmesan Cheese a cheese...or a condiment?

A cheese. You put it inside some dishes like lasagna.

And when it goes on top at the last minute it's a garnish.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

A cheese. You put it inside some dishes like lasagna.

And when it goes on top at the last minute it's a garnish.

Counterpoint: it also comes in little packages that you can store in your junk drawer with the ketchup and the salt, forever.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/FLEbsIJ.mp4

Jaded Burnout

glowing-fish posted:

Counterpoint: it also comes in little packages that you can store in your junk drawer with the ketchup and the salt, forever.

The good stuff doesn’t.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

The good stuff doesn’t.

Counter-counterpoint: the bad stuff is good :evilbuddy:

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I miss that pizza hut here doesn't have it anymore

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I agree. Parmesan cheese, like other pizza-adjacent things, is good, even when it is bad.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

glowing-fish posted:

I agree. Parmesan cheese, like other pizza-adjacent things, is good, even when it is bad.

i happily eat and enjoy the sawdust infused cheap parm but it is nice when you pay the extra for the real stuff

Manifisto

glowing-fish posted:

that is not parmesan. it's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCR_xdSuhjA

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I thought of 'Yobbers when I read about this contest sponsored by AirB&B. They will pay a total of four people to stay in an Italian village (Matero, Italy) this Summer from June through August as part of a cultural exchange/village revitalization/international recognition program. Details are HERE.

NOTE: There's an option for couples to apply.

I have a feeling someone here would be interested in this.

Good luck!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Mummy Napkin
in my house, we use shakey cheese like any other spice. a pinch of salt, some fresh ground pepper, BAM -- nice pour of shakey cheese.

Jaded Burnout

Splatmaster posted:

I thought of 'Yobbers when I read about this contest sponsored by AirB&B. They will pay a total of four people to stay in an Italian village (Matero, Italy) this Summer from June through August as part of a cultural exchange/village revitalization/international recognition program. Details are HERE.

NOTE: There's an option for couples to apply.

I have a feeling someone here would be interested in this.

Good luck!

I've just skimmed the T&Cs, and for me the benefit wouldn't be worth it, since I'd be giving AirB&B and the sponsor irrevocable infinite rights to my name, image, etc, in exchange for travel and subsistence expenses.

For someone who doesn't live quite as close to Italy perhaps that's a better deal

alnilam

glowing-fish posted:

well put. I love me some real reggiano and i usually keep it in stock, but i will also pour a mountain of suspiciously unrefrigerated Kraft parm granules onto my food any day, if it's what's available

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i wanna go to grottole but i would never come back lol

Farecoal

There he go
i do not parmesan cheese, or in fact most cheeses

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

i do not parmesan cheese, or in fact most cheeses

:siren: we've got a code Holstein in the posting room :siren:

alnilam

code holstein uhhh *checks booklet of emergency byob procedures, continues reading directly from page* hi friend that's fine you are entitled to your own tastes ask about pets crimes hobbies if new... oh wasn't supposed to read that part

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

code holstein uhhh *checks booklet of emergency byob procedures, continues reading directly from page* hi friend that's fine you are entitled to your own tastes ask about pets crimes hobbies if new... oh wasn't supposed to read that part

buddy you're supposed to ask them about the pets and hobbies now!11!1!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

one of these days i will post real good, and so will byob

but today isn't going to be that day

(code holstein is to ask them about their pet cow!!!)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm gonna write down a posting manual of all the made up bullshit rules nobody enforces like "things are a sandwich when clearly they're actually all soups in bread bowls" and "code holstein" and "beers before tears" and "don't drink the orange juice out of the carton because mom will get mad and give us another sixxer"

BoldFrankensteinMir

A BYOB code book would just be a 70's cookbook that came with a plastic-gears pasta extruder, and one out of every five words would be scribbled out and replaced with "Izza Soup!"

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

grotthole

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
stuck in undertale, send help

Farecoal

There he go

Putty posted:

stuck in undertale, send help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WYkyUALPYY&t=44s

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

A BYOB code book would just be a 70's cookbook that came with a plastic-gears pasta extruder, and one out of every five words would be scribbled out and replaced with "Izza Soup!"

A byob code book izza soup

Twenty Four

Wishing my favorite street taco food truck could just park outside of my house on my time off, providing me with delicious carne asada and a constant influx of a potential party.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I forgot if when I started I ever mentioned I got deported from Taiwan.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

glowing-fish posted:

I forgot if when I started I ever mentioned I got deported from Taiwan.

Oh poo poo what happened?

I'm banned from going back to Russia and Ukraine (mom is from Crimea) because of my citizenship and Mom still gets letters from dead relatives telling her to visit them in Moscow.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My pale goth half indigenous rear end just finished a mitt and started another one and I'm both grateful to my ancestors for helping me not stab someone while doing this and grateful to my sheep for letting me steal their hair.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I'm ready for the loving sun to come back, all my melanin is gone ;__;

alnilam

I just spent over an hour with my 11 day old baby strapped to my chest listening to Beethoven's 9th and making "breakfast" (at noon) while my waifu slept, baby was awake and quiet and happy and i can only assume she was deeply appreciating the best piece of music ever. it was heavenly. folks, it's good

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I just spent over an hour with my 11 day old baby strapped to my chest listening to Beethoven's 9th and making "breakfast" (at noon) while my waifu slept, baby was awake and quiet and happy and i can only assume she was deeply appreciating the best piece of music ever. it was heavenly. folks, it's good

whoa good job being a dad and husband!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also what kind of ratchet straps are you using, bungie or standard ripstop nylon? when my kid was small I used to use those bungie cords from Walmart

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

oh great now our moderators are in the pocket of Big Baby

:3:

Jaded Burnout

I’m sorry that I haven’t posted a new contest yet, I have been programming a bot for it which is some real artful procrastination/perfectionism if I’m honest with myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

oh great now our moderators are in the pocket of Big Baby

:3:

also the babie is in the (front) pocket of Big Moderator from the sound of it