Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

deep into TitS 3, the third TitS. Just did Moon Door 5 and it was half an hour of a completely inexplicable side nonsense cutscene about a girl gathering seashells and firewood and maybe having a dream about meeting a dragon and none of these characters have ever been relevant before. These games rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the third tits

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

red bull and persona 4

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Playing some more FF6, just recruited my man Mog

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
found my ps2 and hooked it up last night. hopped between moh frontline, thps 4, godzilla save the earth, and battlefront 2. going to pop in two towers and return of the king today I think I played those for a couple thousand hours back when they came out. ps2 era is hard to beat

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

coffee and soul blazer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ghosthorse posted:

found my ps2 and hooked it up last night. hopped between moh frontline, thps 4, godzilla save the earth, and battlefront 2. going to pop in two towers and return of the king today I think I played those for a couple thousand hours back when they came out. ps2 era is hard to beat

Those LOTR games kick rear end

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Harrow posted:

Playing some more FF6, just recruited my man Mog

Of the foileit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Halls of Torment, Diablo 2, and Street Fighter 6. Maybe random other stuff.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played through the first boss of Soul Blazer, now I’m going to play a bit of Street Fighter 6 until I get tired of losing. Policenauts and/or Armored Core: For Answer later.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Working off the sausage egg and cheese McMuffin by laying on the couch. Chained Echoes and MK8 later. Gonna be stormy so I might gently caress around and start a 5th Stardew farm.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Made zero progress in Sifu and now I have to go to work

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

might start soul blazer might play fighting games might play pikmin might play hallf of torment. the world is my oyster, video game wise

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Working off the sausage egg and cheese McMuffin by laying on the couch. Chained Echoes and MK8 later. Gonna be stormy so I might gently caress around and start a 5th Stardew farm.

hows chained echoes? been eyein it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Coffee and hunter. Grouped up with a guy who was worse than useless. Changed equipment every hunt and took like 10 minutes to decide what he wanted, then would just. Not attack and eat poo poo all the time. 20 minutes into a Glacial Agnaktor hunt he just kept pinging the map and saying Potion? because he ran out of heals lmfao. Then when it was his turn picked Goldbeard Cadeus multiple times. On the final hunt I ran in, used the dragonator, farcasted out, went to take a poo poo, came back and used the dragonator again to finish it.

MonHun ftmfw.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

hows chained echoes? been eyein it

I'm only like 2 hours in but it's fuckin good so far. Kinda lost in the story due to taking a week off, but the combat mechanics and character building is awesome

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

wish it was 100% complete tbh. great game already though

i thought you didnt play early access. as shole

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Chicory and Soul Blazer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bravely Default and Soul Blazer probably

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Reading a bunch of stuff about Suikoden II, then Soul Blazer and putting in some time to learn Rashid in SF6

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Switched to SF6 for some Gold Roo action. I can't wait for Akuma .

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm only like 2 hours in but it's fuckin good so far. Kinda lost in the story due to taking a week off, but the combat mechanics and character building is awesome

gently caress yeah, puttin it on The List

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Been addicted to Mario lately so starting up Super Mario Galaxy 2

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
more octopath. Got 4 stories left to finish and also gotta get warmaster

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

gently caress yeah, puttin it on The List

it's on gamepass if you have that

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i burned my thumb at work welding but it was mostly the side and not the button pressing part. i expect to finish pikmin 4 tonight

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fiend Matador posted:

best 3d mario

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:hai:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yup

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

b_d posted:

played some xrd and some sf6. blanka still kicks as.s

I slept in this morning and spent the groggy half-dozing state involuntarily dreaming/thinking about trying to parry blanka ball

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yup

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

it's the only 3D Mario that I haven't played before so I'm psyched lol. Gonna be tough to dethrone 3D Land and 3D World though imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fiend Matador posted:

prayin for a Switch port

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

is the dead space remake good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
finished disc 2 final fantasy 7 before going to a barbeque at the in-laws.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

prayin for a Switch port

Porting 1 but not 2 was insane. What are they cooking…

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

soul blazer kicks rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Catching up on theatrhythm dlc.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Played some SF6 last night (feeling like I'm improving from "absolutely horrendous" to "merely dogshit"). Placed in Iron 5 as Marisa and got most of the way to Bronze. Probably gonna play some more and check out Soul Blazer as time allows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Trial of mana has pretty sick music...