Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Renaissance Robot posted:

How many people here dated anybody at all at sixteen though
:goonsay:

Um, well I did for one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
No true goon

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I just had a horrible thought.

Jasrosesprite likes not only cats, but wizards, and spoke the most favorably of both Nepeta and Eridan during her description of the dead trolls available for prototyping. A combination of the two is a very real possibility.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

RZApublican posted:

That would destroy Karkat's shipping diagram so hard the resulting rant would almost-certainly be the best thing in Homestuck :allears:
Nah, Karkat would just step in with his universal auspictice skills and wham! Quadrants Bingo!

So, today's formally gonna be Vriskatime, I hope you're all happy. Or it could be Meenah/Aranea, because Hussie is like that.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Uh-oh, trouble in paradise the afterlife.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I read this pesterlog, wherein one of the Vriskas is being tone deaf but still supportive and friendly towards someone she cares about, and continue to wonder how in the name of all the horses in Paradox Space do people like the other Vriska better.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

If you hover over one of the previous minipanels here: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009586 (the ones marked in red), you get a small panel showing where everybody is after the panel has completed. Poor Dirk and Dave.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Very nice catch!

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

paradoxGentleman posted:

I read this pesterlog, wherein one of the Vriskas is being tone deaf but still supportive and friendly towards someone she cares about, and continue to wonder how in the name of all the horses in Paradox Space do people like the other Vriska better.

Because shes being a loving loser.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Vriska (Vriska)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

paradoxGentleman posted:

Being supportive and, heck, even friendly towards people she respects is a trait she shares with her alive self. And bear in mind that Good Charlotte Vriska was still an absolute prick to Tavros.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

paradoxGentleman posted:

Very nice catch!
As usual, I got it from Tumblr. Which is also going apeshit over Vriska (Vriska).

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Holy poo poo real Vriska is so much better than dead gay Vriska.

Just so, so much better.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

Being supportive and, heck, even friendly towards people she respects is a trait she shares with her alive self. And bear in mind that Good Charlotte Vriska was still an absolute prick to Tavros.

Don't get me wrong, I am aware that (Vriska) is not a great person. I guess I tend to see her in a better light because at the very least she realized how idiotic Aranea's plan was and, possibly, learned something from it and from her. Also she is not leading the heroes I actually like in the most terrible way possible.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Regy Rusty posted:

Vriska (Vriska)

It's finally happened :sbahj:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
If this is how Vriska was in her relationship on the meteor I can see why Terezi seemed pretty worn down. Hey are you okay? How about now? Are you still okay? You seem tense. I'm sensing some tension here. Are you sure youre okay?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Speaking of characters I don't like, now we visit stupid dumb dead Vriska!

I do like how this thread was just talking about how it's a little weird for, what, a 17 year old (who is now like millons of years old I guess) to be dating a 13 year old child and it looks like Meenah is having similar thoughts herself.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
I feel like this is building up for Meenah to do her Thief of Life thing.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Luminous Obscurity posted:

I feel like this is building up for Meenah to do her Thief of Life thing.

To steal vriskas life for herself, leaving vriska to date herself? I love it

But hussie loves vriska too much to make her a lovely ghost again.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Holy poo poo real Vriska is so much better than dead gay Vriska.

Just so, so much better.

Agreed, I didn't think (Vriska) could get any lamer.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Grapplejack posted:

Part of me would love for this to happen even though I know it won't and it wouldn't even be all that good for the story.
Now that Vriska has put the rest of the meteor crew into motion, she can just slid off into the afterlife forever and stop abusing Pages just for the innate pleasure of being terrible to innocents.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

why am i so loving salty about a fake alien teenager

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

paradoxGentleman posted:

Don't get me wrong, I am aware that (Vriska) is not a great person. I guess I tend to see her in a better light because at the very least she realized how idiotic Aranea's plan was and, possibly, learned something from it and from her. Also she is not leading the heroes I actually like in the most terrible way possible.
Aranea saved them all. Only loving everything up that far would be enough for Terezi to give John the green light to his retcon powers.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Grapplejack posted:

Well the worst thing that could happen is if Meenah stole Vriska's life to give it to boring ghost Vriska.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Bell_ posted:

Aranea saved them all. Only loving everything up that far would be enough for Terezi to give John the green light to his retcon powers.

This would make so many people so salty and I love it.

All throughout this upd8 I was kind of half-expecting Meenah to go 'i miss original recipe serks'.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Vriska: Establish superiority by punching (Vriska) in smellchute.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Vriska: Establish superiority by punching (Vriska) in smellchute.

I have no doubt in my mind that Vriska will be joining the illustrious ranks of People Who Have Punched Vriska in the Face before the end of July.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Bilirubin posted:

Um, well I did for one

WOW. You're so loving cool. Leave us Homestuck fans in peace and go have fun with your teen girlfriend. Thanks.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Vriska in all forms is p great

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

SynthOrange posted:

Meenah and dyke Vriska are cute.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

SynthOrange posted:

What if (Vriska) uses one of the rings to return to life and then she and Vriska get prototyped with the one remaining Kernelsprite

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Plom Bar fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Nov 3, 2023

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
aranea did nothing wrong

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hitler did nothing wrong

sure

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wow please do not strawman me in this, of all threads

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I have no doubt in my mind that Vriska will be joining the illustrious ranks of People Who Have Punched Vriska in the Face before the end of July.

Does roboslap count? It kinda counts.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Blackheart posted:

It's the intent that counts, not the action (though it does need to actually happen).

So it counts for Equius.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

wow please do not strawman me in this, of all threads

Psst, look at the post above yours.

It was more a joke about that one than your own

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Blackheart posted:

That was actually Equius, using Vriska herself as the punching too.
e: beaten, darnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Burkion posted:

Psst, look at the post above yours.

It was more a joke about that one than your own

yes i know

that post was also, a motherfucking

joke