Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I was so happy someone made a joke about 'stud mode' having some sort of studs inside it, because that's what I was imagining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Every time I think I have a favorite F-Plus "ridiculist", I eventually re-realize that my favorite is all of them.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Twitch posted:

He was a similar poster to 50 Foot Ant, but predates him by a few years. I can't remember the poster's name, but if I'm remembering correctly his moment of infamy was having a meltdown when his girlfriend left him for another goon when he couldn't make it to gooncon.

Bruiser? The guy that drove a flaming garbage truck and beat up homeless people?

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

McGlockenshire posted:

Bozarth? posted:

I have divets in my penis from my gently caress sock. Wanna see? Also I have some opinions about the new Ghostbusters movie.

Funny you mention the new Ghostbusters movie because that seems to have struck a nerve on thefpl.us. :v:

Great Job posted:

Oh good, I'm glad that the FPlus has jumped on the AVGN-not-watching-Ghostbusters outrage bandwagon. I look forward to an episode on the EBIL REDDIT COLLECTIVE denying the existence of manspreading. Heh, don't they know that Buzzfeed has chronicled this phenomenon in extensive detail?

Don't worry, ladies, the men of TheFPlus will defend you with their cool trenchcoats and tipped fedoras.

Hit a little too close to home, I think. :mmmhmm:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Anybody writing out "heh" unironically is not to be taken seriously.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

I don't think that guy understands what side of the fedora he is actually on.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I got the strokers joke

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

brocretin posted:

I don't think that guy understands what side of the fedora he is actually on.

Fedora just means "person I don't like" on the internet.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

So like Ess Jay Dubbleyu and Hipster.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
If I ever get a Ballpit account, I'll pretty much have to name it VR HENTAI FAPFAPFAP now.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pulp rag posted:

Anybody writing out "heh" unironically is not to be taken seriously.
He wasn't, though? That (awful) comment was made of sarcasm.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

When sarcasm becomes indistinguishable from sincere idiocy, it's time to dial back the sarcasm.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Guy Fieri Ejaculation was the best isolated goof in a long while. It still hurts to breathe a little from laughing too hard.

edit: VRHENTAI FAPFAPFAP is the best name too.

A Very Good episode.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 11, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Waffleman_ posted:

When sarcasm becomes indistinguishable from sincere idiocy, it's time to dial back the sarcasm.
Did you even read the comment? The guy was doing a sarcastic impression of a hand-wringing SJW white knight Tumblr Buzzfeed mangina, because that's what the Ridiculists clearly are for mentioning the Ghostbusters remake.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
men are p bad, agreed fplus commenter

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Did you even read the comment? The guy was doing a sarcastic impression of a hand-wringing SJW white knight Tumblr Buzzfeed mangina, because that's what the Ridiculists clearly are for mentioning the Ghostbusters remake.

Total moronic reversal.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bozarth posted:

Total moronic reversal.

those throwing axes were way too rare in Old World Blues

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Lemon screaming IT'S NOT ENOUGH made the people on the bus look at me funny from laughing so hard.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Bozarth posted:

Total moronic reversal.

I managed to combo an air parry into a total moronic reversal yesterday, but I've seen videos of people chaining that into a slur BnB and I haven't been able to pull that off just yet.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I'm listening to the first reading of the newest episode, and I'm not sure if I agree with this new direction for Steven Universe merchandise.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

mods pls change my name to DYNAMIC JIZZ PARTICLES tia

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my god, I just got to the Guy Fieri Ejaculation part and I'm dying laughing in my car. Fortunately I'm parked.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:nws:

If anyone's curious, this is the C64 game that John mentioned. Hot!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:nws:

If anyone's curious, this is the C64 game that John mentioned. Hot!

GREAT
GOOD
FAIR
SO SO
BAD
ROTTEN

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Twitch posted:

He was a similar poster to 50 Foot Ant, but predates him by a few years. I can't remember the poster's name, but if I'm remembering correctly his moment of infamy was having a meltdown when his girlfriend left him for another goon when he couldn't make it to gooncon.

Humper Monkey, maybe? Iirc Humper was 50FAs brother

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry about continuing this derail.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Bruiser? The guy that drove a flaming garbage truck and beat up homeless people?

Pesticide20 posted:

Humper Monkey, maybe? Iirc Humper was 50FAs brother

I figured it out, I was thinking of EDGECRUSHER. I remembered that one of his threads got completely hijacked by MR CRACKER/ I LIKE FROSTYS, and Googled from there.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
I audibly gasped at that Friendzone Simulator bit.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
My gut hurt from laughing so much at the GFE bit, holy gently caress.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Disappointed that during the Guy Fieri Ejaculation bit, no one made a joke about "now THAT'S a moneyshot!"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"TAKE OFF THE GLOGGLES" was my highlight because I was waiting for someone to say it. I just started listening to some older episodes I hadn't heard and the one with people asking if certain things are legal is amazing.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I don't think there's a Q&A website episode that isn't amazing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I think I may have finally found a subject for a doc. r/short is a subreddit where short people come to talk about being short, specifically about "heightism" and not being able to get dates. And it is the whiniest place. I have literally just found a subject calling John Lithgow being cast as Winston Churchill "tallwashing."

This is amazing.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Let me know if you complete that doc because I'm gonna resist visiting there myself if you submit one.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'm first gonna sleep on it, as per Montrith's tips, and see if it's still funny.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

If you decide to do it let me know, I googled around about it out of curiosity just now and I have some links you might be interested in. Maybe we could collab on it or something.

e: lmao I just stumbled across this

Wrist Watch fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jun 13, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Oh man, this is getting exciting.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Bullshit that short people can find clothes easier. I can never find clothes in small sizes.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm 5'8" and online in places like ASOS it can be hard to find S - M for the stuff I really like during high sales periods but in shops it's never an issue granted they tend to have far more XL and L left.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

According to r/short, you're not short. Their cutoff is 5'7" for men and 5'3" for women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I'm a 5'5 dude and shirts are usually okay, but trousers are a loving pain. I've got clothes that say age: 14 on the label because most places don't do adult stuff for legs this short.