Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://x.com/shady00018/status/1792384775950606787?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Bip Roberts posted:

shoot better than murray bitch

Not that hard…

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I am so pissed and happy I couldn't watch the game. As much as I want to see it, I believe the ups and downs might literally have killed me.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Azathoth posted:

I am so pissed and happy I couldn't watch the game. As much as I want to see it, I believe the ups and downs might literally have killed me.

2nd half was so fuckin crazy i couldn't believe what was happening still stunned

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I still don't believe that Rudy fadeaway. That has got to be a deepfake.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Azathoth posted:

I still don't believe that Rudy fadeaway. That has got to be a deepfake.

It was real and the moment I was certain the Wolves had won

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if the pacers cant win it all this year, they will literally never win an nba championship. guaranteed.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
nikolemickeya jokic

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

nikolemickeya jokic

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

L cheerfully accepted

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Jamal Murray. Lol.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Not a great month for Canadians trying to look hard.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

looks like he just ate a piece of candy that was just a little too sour

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
noticed that all the denver guys havent posted in a while LOL

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I was scrolling the nuggets Reddit just to bask in their disappointment and a prevailing through line seems to be if they had rested Jokic when up 20 they could have gotten more out of him during the run. Which on one hand he looked pretty beat by the end, but on the other hand that would have basically meant not starting him after the half at all and not like anyone else on that team was doing anything at all

So lol and lmao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:hayter:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

when your three-year-old has just gone down the Big Slide

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

People keep calling him BBL Drizzy

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

My rooting interest in these playoffs has always been Milwaukee, Anyone but Boston, and Minnesota in that order.

Hoping for Pacers-Wolves finals so we can see the absolute floor of what the NBA can get for ratings.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Retromancer posted:

My rooting interest in these playoffs has always been Milwaukee, Anyone but Boston, and Minnesota in that order.

Hoping for Pacers-Wolves finals so we can see the absolute floor of what the NBA can get for ratings.

What happens when all offense no defense meets all defense one good offensive player. It would be the most unwatchable Finals ever and I want it to happen so bad

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Thibs brutalized his Knicks, thrashed their bodies against the rocks. He should be fired for injuring all of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk if the pacers can pull it off against Boston but heres hoping OP.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
None of the stars of the four remaining teams have won a ring

in supporting cast, Kyrie and Jrue have. I think that's it?

e: oh and Siakam

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Nonsense posted:

Thibs brutalized his Knicks, thrashed their bodies against the rocks. He should be fired for injuring all of them

other than robinson, randle, anunoby, josh hart, bogdonavic, and jalen brunson breaking his hand…. what injuries are you referring to op?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

rooting for the mavs over the timberwolves is antisemitic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Retromancer posted:

ya i didnt geti nto basketball until my local team was good either

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I was scrolling the nuggets Reddit just to bask in their disappointment and a prevailing through line seems to be if they had rested Jokic when up 20 they could have gotten more out of him during the run. Which on one hand he looked pretty beat by the end, but on the other hand that would have basically meant not starting him after the half at all and not like anyone else on that team was doing anything at all

So lol and lmao

it's really heartening to see Denver fans resorting to the same "but he was soooooo tired..." excuse Embiid fans cling to

you're the defending champs, playing at home, in the thin air of Denver. the Wolves are the ones who should be wiped out at the end of the game. he wasn't sleepy, he was obviously demoralized

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
imagine being jokic and all your teammates being absolute rear end

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

In Training posted:

Idk if the pacers can pull it off against Boston but heres hoping OP.

it would be shocking if they did. I'll be surprised if they manage to win 2

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

indigi posted:

it's really heartening to see Denver fans resorting to the same "but he was soooooo tired..." excuse Embiid fans cling to

you're the defending champs, playing at home, in the thin air of Denver. the Wolves are the ones who should be wiped out at the end of the game. he wasn't sleepy, he was obviously demoralized

I mean, on the one hand, sure, but on the other hand, repeatedly keeping stars in for the whole game is what knocked off the Knicks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

indigi posted:

it would be shocking if they did. I'll be surprised if they manage to win 2

the excitement around the Pacers when they easily win game 2 by double digits to even the series at 1-1 will be a sight to behold

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

imagine being jokic and all your teammates being absolute rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

the excitement around the Pacers when they easily win game 2 by double digits to even the series at 1-1 will be a sight to behold

Yup. As will the Boston QQ when pacers go on to win 4-1

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

loquacius posted:

I mean, on the one hand, sure, but on the other hand, repeatedly keeping stars in for the whole game is what knocked off the Knicks

Jokic, who never runs or jumps, should be able to average 40mpg in a playoff series. also only one Knick is in the top ten of minutes played and one in the top 20 mpg this season so that canard isn't even true for them

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

im also rooting for pacers-twolves.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hate that I have to root for anything Indiana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Bip Roberts posted:

I hate that I have to root for anything Indiana

Always root against the great Satans of Boston and LAL.