Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

it's gonna be morrowind all weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Morrowind, Street Fighter 6, and all the BG3 hype has me wanting to finally give Divinity: Original Sin 2 another shot, it’s one of those games that I really love what I’ve played but I keep falling off of for some reason or another before getting too deep into it, but maybe now’s the time before I run through the BG trilogy

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
BG3, got 5 hours in yesterday and i was really liking it. think im in it for the long haul

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

BG3, got 5 hours in yesterday and i was really liking it. think im in it for the long haul

its fuckin cool!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Birthday weekend + Evo so I took off from work to watch Evo Ads and play Swinch games on the couch for 3 days. Mainly Zelda and MonHun.

happy bday dude!

symbolic posted:

[staring straight ahead and not looking at the hand on my shoulder] M-Morrowind

lol

spreadsheeting routes for leveling postcraft today. some faqs say pming tits is a good starter but they sound like whores to me. and morrowind

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spy Main: I don't recall wishing anything upon you. In fact I find it quite "meh" to do so.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

It's Monday

lol. ok. so this is your birthday weekend the same way you "beat" mario party

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

In Training posted:

Birthday weekend + Evo so I took off from work to watch Evo Ads and play Swinch games on the couch for 3 days. Mainly Zelda and MonHun.

Happy birthday!

Going to try to get in some SF6 this weekend (I finally picked up an arcade stick, so there's some serious "git gud" struggle-bus-ing in my future), but probably mostly more Morrowind lol. Probably going to watch some Evo, too - the SF and UMvC3 torneys are always a blast.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
hbd it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
on a tear through tamriel this week. sloppily modded skyrim and elder kings 2

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
finally got covid. not sure if i'll game because my head feels like it's going to explode :thumbsup:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Happy birthday IT. may your hunts be bountiful

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

finally got covid. not sure if i'll game because my head feels like it's going to explode :thumbsup:

fuckin sucks bro, get better

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

drat feel better dude

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Got almost all the cards I need for an Adventure Synchron deck in time for today's tourney. Made top 3 last tourney, could be a Victory Royale tonight.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting hype for Evo for the first time in years i think. SF6 is awesome.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

last evo I watched I fell asleep during SFV grands and woke up an hour later to the same set.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Yeah, I'm more of a do-er than a watcher. I participate in tourneys and make top cut rather than just sit there and do nothing lol. Oh, but DO have fun!

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Yeah, I'm more of a do-er than a watcher. I participate in tourneys and make top cut rather than just sit there and do nothing lol. Oh, but DO have fun!

This. Also I’m a spy main.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have a severe lisp and a high pitched vaguely foreign voice, yet very smart for my age.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Evil Eagle posted:

last evo I watched I fell asleep during SFV grands and woke up an hour later to the same set.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Smooth varsity Asian spy main.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I have a severe lisp and a high pitched vaguely foreign voice, yet very smart for my age.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Just started playing Outer Wilds for the first time. Great vibes off the bat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
not quite a game beat but close:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1clm1SdTKE

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fuckin cool

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

been playing way too much dyson sphere program. going to probably play roller coaster tycoon 2 all weekend I think. I have to move next weekend and am dreading it lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hbd in training

soul blazer and wild arms

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*checks watch* Happy birthday Synthy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
imagining all the imp zone babes in one small room, and they have been working out, running hard, very sweaty and stinky. SNNNFFFFNnnnnnmoooghhh yeahhhhh... lol.

edit: wrong window. please disregard.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

Happy birthday!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)