Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

since i didn't vote for Stein, Johnson, "Harambe", "Bernie", or Hillary, guess I'm in the clear :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

I forgot when we time travelled back to 2008 and forced joy to post

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Joementum posted:

since i didn't vote for Stein, Johnson, "Harambe", "Bernie", or Hillary, guess I'm in the clear :toot:

Behold, the nigh-mythical Fourth Party Voter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Joementum posted:

:same:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

me too

and the guy who writes in Jeb! for every race

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hmmmmmmmmm :thunk:

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/937471317556817920

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

its funny though that she gives gently caress-yous to third party and writein votes but not to trump voters

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

me too

and the guy who writes in Jeb! for every race

I hope Jeb! will be back in 2020 to make them clap

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

if there’s any word I hate wrt elections and voting, it’s “support”

Same also I like the time someone told me that not voting for Hillary made me the devil despite living in upstate New York, the red part of a blue state. When I pointed that out, and that the city carried Dem victories forever, and that my vote was therefore pointless, they told me that it would have been symbolic

Symbolic of what

"I dislike you less than the other guy"?

Mmmmm boy can't wait to symbolize that poo poo

Also symbolic inherently means it doesn't actually mean anything

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/isteintraum/status/936863058265128960

I agree rando weirdo the Dems won't own that their poo poo sucks

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

its almost like

people dont give that much of a poo poo about russia

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/isteintraum/status/936863058265128960

I agree rando weirdo the Dems won't own that their poo poo sucks

surprised we haven’t seen billboard that are like the bush “miss me yet” ones except with hillary saying “regret not voting for me yet?”

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

surprised we haven’t seen billboard that are like the bush “miss me yet” ones except with hillary saying “regret not voting for me yet?”

I would immediately find the nearest one, scale it, and spray paint "no binch" in huge letters

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

etalian posted:

I hope Jeb! will be back in 2020 to make them clap

i unironically want jeb(!) to run again.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

i unironically want jeb(!) to run again.

the promise of seeing Jeb!'s ritual humiliation every 4 years is how they're going to keep the people from rioting over the legitimacy of all future stolen elections

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

My future write-in votes will always be for fetullah gulen

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

the promise of seeing Jeb!'s ritual humiliation every 4 years is how they're going to keep the people from rioting over the legitimacy of all future stolen elections

Trump is punishment from God since the american people didn't support Jeb!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

passing a law to force jeb(!) to run for president every election would be the first thing the republicans have done to try and win my vote.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

passing a law to force jeb(!) to run for president every election would be the first thing the republicans have done to try and win my vote.

I'm sad that there were no videos online of the political leadership classes Jeb! was teaching at A&M

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

etalian posted:

I'm sad that there were no videos online of the political leadership classes Jeb! was teaching at A&M

lmao learning how to lead from jeb! is some extremely aggie cirriculum

i hope it doesnt conflict with Meats

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

lmao learning how to lead from jeb! is some extremely aggie cirriculum

i hope it doesnt conflict with Meats

Well I'm sure it's a easy A class if you clap.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

lamo if you can't see that president mcafee would be better than trump or clinton or anyone really then i don't know what to tell you

President Norton

vp mavis beacon

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
still one of the best political self owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeHrjguBe6s&t=250s

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

So if I become a libertarian, I will live life like a 26 year old Las Vegas millionaire?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So many public funded things in that video...

Also the whole internet being something that got started with public research funding

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

etalian posted:

So many public funded things in that video...

Also the whole internet being something that got started with public research funding

not hypocritical, stealing public wealth is libertarianism's core value

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Love how the video deliberately cultivates a cyberpunk aesthetic without knowing cyberpunk was created to criticize the very thing its trying to glorify.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

not hypocritical, stealing public wealth is libertarianism's core value

yes, but that's because all wealth must be appropriated so that the world order can be reset and the new libertarian world order can be born free of the aggression-tainted property relations of the past and present

*hand goes to ear* i am receiving reports that this may not be what libertarians actually believe even though it's the logical conclusion of their basic principles

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Cummshitter would you kindly?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Say what you will but this guy is comfortable with who he is and gets all the puss I bet

Well, all the puss he can buy

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/937499324648435713

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Agean90 posted:

Cummshitter would you kindly?

OK

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
My solution to the problem would be to tell [Suck Zone posters] frankly that they've got to draw in their horns and stop their aggression or we're going to bomb them into the Stone Age. And we would shove them back into the Stone Age with Air power or Naval power—not with ground forces.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i dont read this thread and i didnt bother to read any of your posts but hear this, you dry assed cumless buttholes: do better. i expect more effort out of you. i want you to suck so hard it feels like im sticking my dick in the oddly warm void of space

also hi im your new manager i need one of you to reset my outlook password.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

This must be the rage centrists feel when they realize they can't get the Chapo boys fired.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

cumshitter posted:

i dont read this thread and i didnt bother to read any of your posts but hear this, you dry assed cumless buttholes: do better. i expect more effort out of you. i want you to suck so hard it feels like im sticking my dick in the oddly warm void of space

You gotta use the intranet website at the office and use the password reset form.

Active Directory was locked out when one of the previous managers forgot their password and accidentally permissioned everyone to have access.

I don't work in hiring so I'm not sure how they add new users, but not much has gone wrong since it started working this way and they just haven't had the time to fix it.*

*Costs to much to hire a guy to fix it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

What if the suck was in your heart all along? :shobon:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

cumshitter posted:

your gimmick is loving trash and everything you post is stdh.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

gradenko_2000 posted:

This must be the rage centrists feel when they realize they can't get the Chapo boys fired.

an all encompassing numbness?

• Locked thread