Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABYnqp-bxvg

:trumppop:

:help:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the problem with GWB is that he didn't invade enough countries during his 8 years. bolton will make sure we invade everywhere within the first 100 days. make earth america again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trump has drained the swamp directly into his cabinet

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
accelerationism sucks but at this point i'd rather just rip the loving bandaid off instead of watching impotent tea partiers get crazier year after year. if a kid wants to smoke a cigarette, make them smoke the whole pack and let a whole generation see firsthand how loving stupid they are

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

the problem with GWB is that he didn't invade enough countries during his 8 years. bolton will make sure we invade everywhere within the first 100 days. make earth america again

is this Bolton the same as the guy with the mustache who was like GWB's UN ambassador in the early 00s iirc (i think he ended up on the ali g show which is why i recall the name)??

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Darkman Fanpage posted:

aw look at that trump bringing the neocons in from the cold

The crypto Anarchist who came in from the cold

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

petit choux posted:

Am I cray cray for thinking I should order my new Lenovo ASAP before the crash? (Need for work)

Nah, prices are going up. Buy now, like today.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

HorseRenoir posted:

accelerationism sucks but at this point i'd rather just rip the loving bandaid off instead of watching impotent tea partiers get crazier year after year. if a kid wants to smoke a cigarette, make them smoke the whole pack and let a whole generation see firsthand how loving stupid they are

except for all the dead people you dingus

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mariana Horchata posted:

is this Bolton the same as the guy with the mustache who was like GWB's UN ambassador in the early 00s iirc (i think he ended up on the ali g show which is why i recall the name)??

His moustache is more glorious, but yeah,same crazy dude.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

blue squares posted:

Everyone dies, Mr. squares. Everyone dies.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

blue squares posted:

We basically killed the planet with this election, it's mostly a question of how quickly rather than whether at this point.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Be an accelerationist

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

yes. he was un ambassador for a short time in 2007 during a congressional recess but resigned when they came back because the dem majority wasnt going to confirm his crazy rear end.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

HorseRenoir posted:

TFW you rip the Band-Aid off

feels good man!

Except maybe when it's someplace really hairy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gump ka thunk trump.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

AceRimmer posted:

Be an accelerationist

dont tweet and drive, you might fly off a cliff and you also might not see where you're driving

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

We basically killed the planet with this election, it's mostly a question of how quickly rather than whether at this point.

the planet's gonna be fine, there will just be fewer people and animals on it

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Spoondick posted:

dont tweet and drive, you might fly off a cliff and you also might not see where you're driving
You might become a cool wizard as well so w/e

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AceRimmer posted:

Be an accelerationist

Toonses noooooooo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Relevant Tangent posted:

That old Tetris feeling

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

blue squares posted:

the planet's gonna be fine, there will just be fewer people and animals on it

I don't recognize a planet that doesn't have people on it as fine. I also don't recognize intelligences that may arise after we've farted ourselves into extinction as people. Literally a human supremacist.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Toonses noooooooo

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

HorseRenoir posted:

:same:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im cross a wizard gave me a grand burn

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Repeat this like a few million times first please if you we're going to do things that way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yes. he was un ambassador for a short time in 2007 during a congressional recess but resigned when they came back because the dem majority wasnt going to confirm his crazy rear end.

Relevant Tangent posted:

His moustache is more glorious, but yeah,same crazy dude.

ahhhh i knew it had to be

i havent seen anything but no doubt that old bros looking a ghoul these days...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

the best thing about this image is that it is exactly the motivation trujmp needed to run for president

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Accelerationists assume that the American People are able to recognize an intellectually bankrupt ideology, even when it is blatantly responsible for making their lives worse. The US mythology cannot be dismissed as the smoke and mirrors that it truly is. And so we get Reagan 2.0 and Sam Brownback remains governor of Kansas.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Baloogan posted:

Everyone dies, Mr. squares. Everyone dies.

“Well you do enough talk
My little hawk, why do you cry?
Tell me what did you learn from the Tillamook burn?
Or the Fourth of July?
We’re all gonna die.”
- Sufjan Stevens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeKpWp8Psw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

AceRimmer posted:

Repeat this like a few million times first please if you we're going to do things that way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

liberals itt

which gun would u choose to own if u had to gov mandatory own at least a single gun like Switzerland...

id prob go with a Smith & Wesson Model 36

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
really, if hillary won this election the right wing would have festered so much within the next four years that they would have run cobra commander in 2020. the longer these assholes got to be an opposition party the more up their own rear end they got, completely free of any judgement or responsibility. whatever happens next is entirely on them. poo poo is going to get very bad for a lot of people within the next four years, but a disastrous flaming trainwreck is better than continuing our slow incremental death march to the right

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Relevant Tangent posted:

Quick = nukes
Slow = global warming

It's Mad Max either way.

better get your leather chaps and gruff voice ready.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you get me, cat.

Pigma Dengar
Nov 11, 2016
This is all really bad and all, but it's kind of relieving to be totally and completely hosed and not have it be my fault in any way for the first and final time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

liberals itt

which gun would u choose to own if u had to gov mandatory own at least a single gun like Switzerland...

id prob go with a Smith & Wesson Model 36

ive shot a lot of guns but i dont kno much about them........ i think the colt 1911 has a nice shape, very classic....... uhhhhhh...... maybe an ak47 its a tmeless classic

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Neeksy posted:

Accelerationists assume that the American People are able to recognize an intellectually bankrupt ideology, even when it is blatantly responsible for making their lives worse. The US mythology cannot be dismissed as the smoke and mirrors that it truly is. And so we get Reagan 2.0 and Sam Brownback remains governor of Kansas.

Reagan was Reagan because he was extremely likable on a personal level, didn't have the open appearance of an unstable dumbass, and the economy was good. Trump has none of that and unless he can figure out a way to not tank the economy by 2020 people will lash out at the governing party for their economic situation like they always do

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

HorseRenoir posted:

Reagan was Reagan because he was extremely likable on a personal level, didn't have the open appearance of an unstable dumbass, and the economy was good. Trump has none of that and unless he can figure out a way to not tank the economy by 2020 people will lash out at the governing party for their economic situation like they always do

I don't know man I think he's going to try to be a pocket Hitler first. we'll see how that goes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

ive shot a lot of guns but i dont kno much about them........ i think the colt 1911 has a nice shape, very classic....... uhhhhhh...... maybe an ak47 its a tmeless classic

agree, agree

my nomination, the UZI

the first gun ive ever fired on full-auto

also with authenthic hebrew writing on the side which translates to "UZI"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94p_pLwV-uk

tbh i dont think ive ever fired an AK47...so making a mental note rn for what to do 5/1/17

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigma Dengar
Nov 11, 2016
I'm not quite old enough to remember much of Reagan and I regularly just have four pop tarts and a mickey of appleton for dinner but my standards for "doesn't appear to be unstable dumbass" are higher than ronald reagan, come on

• Locked thread