Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
the story should end with Black and Dream earning each others respect and becoming a team team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SleepCousinDeath posted:

the story should end with Black and Dream earning each others respect and becoming a team team

That would rule so hard.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
So you have the developmental show feature a TNA v. ROH main event this week. The performance center is a total failure.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

SleepCousinDeath posted:

Only if they also made out with each other before/after/during matches.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wazzu posted:

Only if they also made out with each other before/after/during matches.

This but without the matches part

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I just wish they'd do something with Oney Lorcan already. Dude is great as an aggressive little poo poo but he also has great babyface fire; they teased him & Danny Burch teaming up which would be a drat good workhorse team.

edit: Lars is also rad but Lorcan needs to be utilised like yesterday.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Sep 28, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Desumaytah posted:

I am all on board the Lars train. He's like if you taped three people together at slightly off-angles and they just kind of melted together into this incredible giant robot of a person and yes that's a mixed metaphor but so is goddamn Lars Sullivan

That match ruled a bunch and I'm all aboard WWE making Lars' nickname "The Mixed Metaphor."

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Roque11 posted:

So you have the developmental show feature a TNA v. ROH main event this week. The performance center is a total failure.

Yeah but it was a poo poo match, so take that indies.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Dont care, Adam Cole was on a WWE-based program :feelsgood:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

And Kyle O'Reilly's movements make me think he's playing some creepy dude ala Marcus whatever who had the Phantom gimmick a few years ago.

I don't get the hype :shrug:
Yeah, I said the same thing on his debut. It just looks silly to me.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I saw Kyle O'Reilly wrestle Matt Riddle and it was amazing. He looks weird in his facial stuff but he's a machine. Hope he does well.

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
Adam Cole reminds me just enough of Larry from Newhart that I always want to refer to Fish & O'Reilly as Darryl & Darryl.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

"Large" Lars Sullivan is the meat golem

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Aichner's running springboard was very impressive.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Blasmeister posted:

Yeah that match was really good.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Blasmeister posted:

Apparently one of the springboard moves was botched and had to be retaped which sucks.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The highlight of the main event was Nikki Cross giddily holding the tag belts :3:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

O'Reilly is a goony looking mother fucker and the way he stands/walks around makes it feel like he should be a bad guy in Double Dragon or something. There's something weird about him.

That said, any time I've seen him wrestle has been good to great so I can deal with his unsettling body movements.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

KOR has been the best technical wrestler in the world not named Zack Sabre Jr for like five years now IMO

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

KOR has been the best technical wrestler in the world not named Zack Sabre Jr for like five years now IMO

Oh man whenever o reily and ZSJ get together and have a match it's loving magical.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Johnny is one of the nicest people I've ever talked to in Wrestling. However, comedically/questionably he has a better body than 90% of the WWE and NXT:

https://twitter.com/411mania/status/913519952308592640

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

rovert posted:

Johnny is one of the nicest people I've ever talked to in Wrestling. However, comedically/questionably he has a better body than 90% of the WWE and NXT:

https://twitter.com/411mania/status/913519952308592640

Do they even test anymore:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's not going to be a performer, different rules?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

no they dont test

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
If you can believe it I didn't even read the whole post before posting. I still want him to wrestle and take jinder's belt

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
RIP Test

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I guess he's going to have to give up his love of regional lifting competitions

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

schweens posted:

Do they even test anymore:

you looking real jacked baby

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

you looking real jacked baby

https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/913441049296670720

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

You looking real jacked baby

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Oney lorcan Vs. Lars Sullivan was great. Danny Burch Vs Lars Sullivan is going to be great. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch Vs. the world is going to be great. Bald angry fucks in generic ring gear hitting each other too hard is great.

I have just discovered a thing I like.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

DangerDummy! posted:

Oney lorcan Vs. Lars Sullivan was great. Danny Burch Vs Lars Sullivan is going to be great. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch Vs. the world is going to be great. Bald angry fucks in generic ring gear hitting each other too hard is great.

I have just discovered a thing I like.

They're delightfully pure. You get to enjoy watching 2 people fight! What a novel concept in wrestling.

I love how they've kept Oney Lorcan at the level where he puts up competitive matches against everyone, few wins, but it's always fun and he always looks like a threat.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you can really see finns dick in the new trunks

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

oatgan posted:

you can really see finns dick in the new trunks

Not bad, 8/10 dick

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

like sousage

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Aphrodite posted:

He's not going to be a performer, different rules?

Billy Gunn got fired as a coach for failing a drug test IIRC.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Beautiful Ninja posted:

He also had a legends contract, or something similar that would allow him to show up with The Road Dogg for their periodic NAO reunion.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Beautiful Ninja posted:

That testing was done by the powerlifting competition he entered and he was fired because it looked bad to keep him.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Sep 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

uwahahaha.

• Locked thread