Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Falling forwards shouldn't count as a jump. Dude's failure to commit is what ruined him.

mm no pretty sure that was low IQ and like the gallon of beer he had before that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
CAT FACT: A group of cats is called a clowder.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

A group of cats is called a red flag

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

this is how I post:

This is me posting:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

this is how I post:

If you give a man a fish he eats for a day, if you teach him how to fish he will soon be dead and in heaven.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

a group of kittens is called an intrigue :3:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this is how i post

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Potato quality but I'd have to make my own gif to fix it so it's not gonna happen.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

lol all these cucks paid real money to the people performing the play to do this

I'll show those liberals!
*spends $150 on theater tickets*
gently caress youuuuuu obamaaaaa

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
this is how I post

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting. If you post anyway, the mods will probably gas your thread, automatically awarding you a 15-minute probation.

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

:thunk:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

*lowers to knees while praying west towards the Piss Tape*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting. If you post anyway, the mods will probably gas your thread, automatically awarding you a 15-minute probation.

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

fart

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Thoatse posted:

i feel like there's a metaphor here

http://i.imgur.com/jqVd81v.gifv

Proof white privilege doesn't exist.

also thanks obama!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

please dont doxx me

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe the real lesson is stuff like culture and learning triggers Trump supporters?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thoatse posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

I'll show those liberals!
*spends $150 on theater tickets*
gently caress youuuuuu obamaaaaa

Plus now that this is A Thing I'm sure the performers are expecting it and the crowd is gonna cheer extra loud :lol:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bert Roberge posted:

This is me posting:

I never not hear this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-nfzcUiPk

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Seriously, there was a nice infograph that compared negotiations over ppaca vs ahca, I swear it existed.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Plus now that this is A Thing I'm sure the performers are expecting it and the crowd is gonna cheer extra loud :lol:

poo poo I'd pay just to get teh chance to chant "LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP" at some redcaps

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Thoatse posted:

it is extremely good that this chud will probably not be able to reproduce after that

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

=3

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
CAT FACT: Owning a cat can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack by a third.

LMAO

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Seriously, there was a nice infograph that compared negotiations over ppaca vs ahca, I swear it existed.

this one?

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/874694617656111108

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

how do the right wing protesters sit through a production long enough to protest, when it doesn't involve larry the cable guy or tim allen? that must be torture for them :ohdear:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

CAT FACT: Cats have 1,000 times more data storage than an iPad.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Yes thank you!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

anything i post is literally white nois and if you removed it, no one would notice

that is because i adhere to the philosophy that "lol nothing matters"

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I'm a stupid piece of poo poo

Trump account spotted.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ありがとうオバマさん

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

anything i post is literally white nois and if you removed it, no one would notice

I'd notice! I value each and every C-SPAM poster!!!

except baloogan who is a bad

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I call them my babies

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sanders is great but I don't think a single person who voted GOP in 2016 gives a gently caress about charts.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

JosefStalinator posted:

:wrong:

if ur posts were removed the trump thread would be shorter, which is awful.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

Of course you are, don't be silly! We all really want to hear about whatever randomness results from your synapses firing, honest!

Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

Of course it does, don't be silly! You are almost certainly more of an expert in this highly technical field being discussed than the OP who just does it for a living.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the politoons thread is getting sexy

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Michael Bayleaf posted:

why are they doing this. What did I miss

Conservatives are so stupid they think a play is real. Something that Blackadder mocked decades ago has become real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
domo arigato mister robama

• Locked thread