Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
kielbasa is excellent in macaroni and cheese.

:sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Squizzle posted:

cant polish a sausage friendo

Lord knows I try

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nothing major of note happened in 1557

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

unless you keep the bus above 50 and throw someone under it every week i will release colonel remington steele's mi6 for your eyes only top secret! dossier

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

lol they're throwing him under the bus so hard

a person can't have two strong daddies its impossible. Accept trump dad or be devoured

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Now, if only the whole ex-gay industry would die with him

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

my feeling is that preibus might honestly be the source of a fair amount of the dysfunction, but its more the fact that functioning as a liason between trump, congress, and the bureaucracy is fool's errand

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

There are East Room meetings, evening dinners and sumptuous lunches — even a White House bowling soiree. Mr. Trump is deploying the salesman tactics he sharpened over several decades in New York real estate. His pitch: He is fully behind the bill to scotch President Barack Obama’s signature domestic achievement, but he is open to negotiations on the details.

In so doing, Mr. Trump is plunging personally into his first major legislative fight, getting behind a bill that has been denounced by many health care providers and scorned by his base on the right. If it fails, Mr. Trump will find it difficult not to shoulder some of the blame.

“He understands the power he has as president to drive the legislative process,” said Representative Patrick T. McHenry, Republican of North Carolina and a top House vote counter, who was part of a meeting with Mr. Trump in the East Room on Tuesday.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the black husserl posted:

deep fried hot dog wrapped in bacon, spinkled with tons of everything bagel seasoning (poppies, sesame, dried garlic, dried onion), sliced scallions, CREAM CHEESE, and a bunch of good hot sauce

is best dog

At that point you might as well take the hot dog stuff out and eat some lox on an everything bagel with cream cheese, onions, and capers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

priebus is like the mission control guy pleading with the astronauts not to spill their tang on the consoles, hes on a 20 minute delay and they all hate him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

and here's the kicker

quote:

“He made it clear that this is his priority, that it has to get done, and he made clear that he has to get it through before he moves on tax reform,” Mr. McHenry added.

lol these idiots are going to fall for this again

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

my feeling is that preibus might honestly be the source of a fair amount of the dysfunction, but its more the fact that functioning as a liason between trump, congress, and the bureaucracy is fool's errand

my feeling is that preibus, along with literally everyone in the white house, are complete dumbasses

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Corny posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ4KPrrbOU4

yo thanks to whoever put this in the thread earlier

this stream is good as hell

This stream is good but the longer I listen to this stuff the more I feel like it's just Weather on the 8's music for the Adult Swim generation

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I want to have a bowling meeting with the president.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

a real chump posted:

frasier was a good character because he would eat at a food cart and then go to opera. He just preferred the high society stuff.

i heard hje has a giant hog

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Rocks posted:

my feeling is that preibus, along with literally everyone in the white house, are complete dumbasses

preibus by all accounts is a pretty canny operator and a good administrator. He was successful at the RNC.

This is just a major step up and he's not the liason to congress he thinks he is.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

a real chump posted:

frasier was a good character because he would eat at a food cart and then go to opera. He just preferred the high society stuff.

WRONG

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Frasier loves cocaine

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

in seattle, "frasier" is the street name for cocaine

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Solarin posted:

Frasier loves cocaine

coke and a giant dick? thats the dream

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

"niles" is PCP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also he's trying to manage the dumpster fire that is Donald J Trump's presidency, which would make James Baker look like a complete idiot

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Agrajag posted:

that's niles

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agrajag posted:

coke and a giant dick? thats the dream

a dick that shoots coke is the dream. bonus if it lights up.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

"the crane boys investigate" is when you take dmt and listen to alexander jones

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

anyone who uses Mid-Atlantic English should be shot.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Dudes, in the new shadow of mordor game you get orc bffs who have your back and loving cut promos on your enemies while stunting outside their fortress as your orc army gets all hyped like before the big battle in two towers.

I have never been more excited for a game ever.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Representative McHenry said Mr. Trump talked in the meeting this week about how he had performed in the districts of lawmakers whose votes will be necessary.

The criticism of the bill from conservative groups grew so hostile so quickly that it surprised even Mr. Trump. So Mr. Trump moved to use the trappings of the presidency to woo them.

Initially, the group was told it would see the president in the Roosevelt Room. But after the group’s members waited there for a short while, an aide entered and said, “The president would like to see you in the Oval Office.”

Even so, it quickly became evident that the objections the activists had with the bill could not be washed away with the awe of the Oval Office. The president told them he did not appreciate the attacks on the proposal as “Obamacare lite” or something that fell short of a repeal. That kind of talk, he warned them, could be detrimental to their shared cause of gutting the Affordable Care Act.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

Also he's trying to manage the dumpster fire that is Donald J Trump's presidency, which would make James Baker look like a complete idiot

why is he doing this. is it money? drugs? dedication to country? or does he just like being the pissboy for donald

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Dudes, in the new shadow of mordor game you get orc bffs who have your back and loving cut promos on your enemies while stunting outside their fortress as your orc army gets all hyped like before the big battle in two towers.

I have never been more excited for a game ever.

I saw the promo for that, remembered that I bought Shadow of Mordor at full price when it first came out and never played it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

What is tossed salad and scrambled eggs?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

mercy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

Representative McHenry said Mr. Trump talked in the meeting this week about how he had performed in the districts of lawmakers whose votes will be necessary.

The criticism of the bill from conservative groups grew so hostile so quickly that it surprised even Mr. Trump. So Mr. Trump moved to use the trappings of the presidency to woo them.

Initially, the group was told it would see the president in the Roosevelt Room. But after the group’s members waited there for a short while, an aide entered and said, “The president would like to see you in the Oval Office.”

Even so, it quickly became evident that the objections the activists had with the bill could not be washed away with the awe of the Oval Office. The president told them he did not appreciate the attacks on the proposal as “Obamacare lite” or something that fell short of a repeal. That kind of talk, he warned them, could be detrimental to their shared cause of gutting the Affordable Care Act.

what a loving jackass, oh my god.

i want this to be true but no way.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

basically trump's talking about his election performance(shocker) and how everyone will be in big trouble if they don't do what he, the most popular president who ever lived, says

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

why is he doing this. is it money? drugs? dedication to country? or does he just like being the pissboy for donald

power, probs.

Chief of Staff, esp. in a presidency like this where your boss is uninterested in day to day poo poo, is a whole bunch of power.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Human Crouton posted:

What is tossed salad and scrambled eggs?

dunno the exact details but daphne needs to clean up extra afterward

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

if that's true, donald trump is going to view those reps voting against the bill as a betrayal

:getin: Let the games begin.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

kielbasa is excellent in macaroni and cheese.

:sun:

i have a mildly autistic firend who got ratfucked out of his section 8 apartment (they sent soemeone to bully him into signhing himself out) and he lived in a hotel for a year until he got reassigned to a different rent controlled building. id have him ovver most weekends but once a month or so id help him make giant dishes of stuffl ike this and put it in tupperware os he could break up the monotony of food you can only make in a hotel

i ended up teaching hima lot of cooking basics. because like thenthird time he came over to borrow my kichen i saw him standing over a boling pot of water going at full blast, water sparying all over and making the flames sizzle and him staring at the boiling ater like he was an oracle divinging the future int he bubbles and ireazlied that letting him borrow my kitchen for a bit wasnt enough

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ugh i have no patience for a crockpot

i dont even want to eat my chili tonight but its been like 5 hrs just let me salt and package it man cmon

uggggggggghhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

power, probs.

Chief of Staff, esp. in a presidency like this where your boss is uninterested in day to day poo poo, is a whole bunch of power.

power to do what, though. what perks come with being chief of staff?

• Locked thread