Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron is going to play the entire 4th after playing all but a minute or 2 in the 3rd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

a weak call refs

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I accept that the Cavs winning is inevitable but it sucks that adding Tucker and Ibaka and the result is still huge blowouts.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

lebron is going to play the entire 4th after playing all but a minute or 2 in the 3rd

He's having fun.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

He's having fun.

does he lead the league in smiles, rick

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
10,000 more years of LeBron

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Am I wrong for wanting the WNBA to lower the rims so there can be more dunks? Dunks are what made the NBA good.

Wanting more dunks could never be wrong.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
uhoh please no

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Love got loving groped.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh was it just a nutshot, i thought he knew something was popped.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Smart move by the nba not allowing intel to use their brand in those dumb commercials

A great handful of kevins love

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Danny LaFever posted:

I accept that the Cavs winning is inevitable but it sucks that adding Tucker and Ibaka and the result is still huge blowouts.

I'm the most pessimistic fan I know but a series is long. They can still make this competitive (assuming they fire their coach , eliminate the 3 point line , and lebron gets a week of food poisoning )

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

they got lil kev

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

BWV posted:

I'm the most pessimistic fan I know but a series is long. They can still make this competitive (assuming they fire their coach , eliminate the 3 point line , and lebron gets a week of food poisoning )

If nutshots keep getting you free throws the raps have a chance

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Smack Love in the balls and get the foul called on him? OK, I guess.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

holy poo poo Kyrie

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

This is a good game

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
mr all nba

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uncle drew bitch

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
lmaaaaooooo those moves.

EvanTH posted:

I just laughed for about 15 seconds straight at. Kyrie walking around powell ahaha

Also this

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I just laughed for about 15 seconds straight at. Kyrie walking around powell ahaha

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kyrie irving is the australian god of bank shots

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Lebron takes entire possessions off where he'll drift back and watch Kyrie do stuff like that. Resting on O instead of on D that's vet moves

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

EvanTH posted:

Lebron takes entire possessions off where he'll drift back and watch Kyrie do stuff like that. Resting on O instead of on D that's vet moves

what i dont get is why kyrie is seemingly better when lebron plays bystander to his iso game vs when a good catch and shoot wing is out there actually playing basketball its weird

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
the ONE time i hear a cavs player verbally claim a rebound, it's in garbage time and we don't actually get the rebound

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dick punchin' dahntay is out there to get revenge for kevins love

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
So I couldn't watch most of the game tonight. According to a raptors fan in another chat the refs have given the cavs 30 points. T/F?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

hanales posted:

So I couldn't watch most of the game tonight. According to a raptors fan in another chat the refs have given the cavs 30 points. T/F?

https://twitter.com/SmithRaps/status/859210121884336129

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

lol dickpuncher dunk

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao how do you get ejected in garbage time

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hanales posted:

Raps got owned hard. At their best they were trading 2s for 3a. At worst the Cavs got every shot they ever wanted and the Raps couldn't shoot at all

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
i turned away for a minute what the gently caress happened that has dahntay jones getting a T and storming down the tunnel

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Haha dunked so hard he got ejected I like it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lmfaooooooooo hell yes

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

EvanTH posted:

Haha dunked so hard he got ejected I like it

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cavs rule. Friendship basketball rules. Piece of poo poo D. Jones dunking so hard he gets ejected rules.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Man the Cavs are going to absolutely slaughter the Celtics in the ECF

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps are suckers for pressing down 16

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

drew carrey show theme is hilarious

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I wonder what he said to get ejected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Is Lebron's fuzzy hair where he should be bald the result of transplant or maybe medicines? That hair definitely looks like it's not the same as the hair next to it.

• Locked thread