Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

L0cke17 posted:

Don't forget focused void bombs!

Good point, nearly forgot those! Can't have a good whaling fleet market without them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

does anyone whale out of npc delve anymore

is there anything even to whale

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Yup and yup

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Pubbie owned, 50m isk positive.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Isn’t selling in NPC delve an airlockable offence?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

learnincurve posted:

One way to find out

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

yeah tons, it seems like goons are the only people getting whaled

learnincurve posted:

yeah

floppyspud posted:

Pubbie owned, 50m isk positive.

wait does this mean spod or does not spawn exclusively in poch?

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Why would selling in NPC Delve be airlockable?

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Ice Fist posted:

Selling things to hostiles that they then use to attack the Alliance gets you kicked out because it's behaviour that is harmful to the Alliance.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I might resub accounts just to stock npc delve. That sounds very funny

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Feliday Melody posted:

Selling things to hostiles that they then use to attack the Alliance gets you kicked out because it's behaviour that is harmful to the Alliance.

but that's just capitalism?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The two rules of industry in GSF when I was there were: Mercoxit last and don't sell in NPC delve. You want to be restocking 1DQ so people can refit and get back to the fight not NPC delve so enemies can.

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism
Don't sell caracals on the open market.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

GSV gently caress Your God posted:

Don't sell caracals on the open market.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
always sell in npc delve. its not against the rules at all

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Ice Fist posted:

Goons have always had some weird hate boner for "our enemies can buy this stuff"

Even though, they can do that anyway, and have KFIE stocked for a bit more money.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I always thought it was ironic that I couldn’t sell in NPC Delve, but the biggest buyers of my marauders and HACs in Jita were brave and panfam

bij
Feb 24, 2007

The St. Tetrimon skins for the new Amarr navy ships are super snazzy.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I always thought it was ironic that I couldn’t sell in NPC Delve, but the biggest buyers of my marauders and HACs in Jita were brave and panfam

Just wait until the beekeepers hear about this

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Libluini posted:

but that's just capitalism?

capitalism is a sin so it works for me

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

same but I guess that then means they have to expend all the energy moving it back to delve when they shoot us or whatever

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

so what you're saying is that there's a opportunity to sell in NPC delve and a guaranteed base of clients.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

wait does this mean spod or does not spawn exclusively in poch?

Spod is only in pochven. They were saying it's still in null and wormholes.

Which is funny because in saying this means they don't live in either, and no shot the guy who has lived and mined in both knows more than you do...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

floppyspud posted:

Spod is only in pochven. They were saying it's still in null and wormholes.

Which is funny because in saying this means they don't live in either, and no shot the guy who has lived and mined in both knows more than you do...

Spodumain was a null sec and low sec ore before the changes, it’s still a low sec ore in amarr space iirc.

Legacy information https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Asteroids_and_ore

E: it may not be in delve but the current information says it’s still in null anomalies.

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Nov 10, 2022

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

learnincurve posted:

Spodumain was a null sec and low sec ore before the changes, it’s still a low sec ore in amarr space iirc.

Legacy information https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Asteroids_and_ore

E: it may not be in delve but the current information says it’s still in null anomalies.

Spodumain in amarr lowsec? I've been mining a fair bit in aridia and there is definitely no spod there either, belts or anoms.

Mean ccp, taking spod out delve and only delve. Though I doubt that, when they removed tritanium from null they removed spod, don't know why some places could keep it but not others.

Also there is a lot of stuff out of date, I will trust what I see in my overview more than what I see on a website, and my overview says there's no spod. I mean cerlestes for one is pretty outdated, veldspar in anomalies? Don't think so.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It’s in the anomalies not the belts now iirc.

It was at one point in WH, null belts and low sec belts. Your buddy isn’t an idiot, it’s that CCP forgot to refer to spod in the update https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/resource-distribution-update

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

learnincurve posted:

It’s in the anomalies not the belts now iirc.

It was at one point in WH, null belts and low sec belts. Your buddy isn’t an idiot, it’s that CCP forgot to refer to spod in the update https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/resource-distribution-update

Spod is still in anoms in lowsec and nullsec? I really have not seen any in either.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Feliday Melody posted:

Xolve posted:

Goons have always had some weird hate boner for "our enemies can buy this stuff"

Even though, they can do that anyway, and have KFIE stocked for a bit more money.

lmao

This rule sounds like it was made up by some turbo nerd director trying to protect their little fiefdom and preventing local competition. You have to seriously stretch the definition of goon loving for me to include this in the definition.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Is this how the players discovered 3 years later that CCP accidentally deleted spod from the game?

It’s complex ore so in the same category as Arkonor and Bistot.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

learnincurve posted:

Is this how the players discovered 3 years later that CCP accidentally deleted spod from the game?

It’s complex ore so in the same category as Arkonor and Bistot.

i havent seen it anywhere since i started playing in may 2021, literally never seen it - I'm pretty sure it just doesn't exist in the game anymore

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Ice Fist posted:

lmao

This rule sounds like it was made up by some turbo nerd director trying to protect their little fiefdom and preventing local competition. You have to seriously stretch the definition of goon loving for me to include this in the definition.

I heard that the origin was people building dreads in GSF sov and then jumping them straight to NPC Delve to put them on the market for a pretty good profit.

I don't think anyone cares if a member sells modules and small ships etc in NPC Delve. But if someone insists on trying to walk as close to that line as possible. Then they should probably apply their very best judgement in how they go about it.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Feliday Melody posted:

I heard that the origin was people building dreads in GSF sov and then jumping them straight to NPC Delve to put them on the market for a pretty good profit.

I don't think anyone cares if a member sells modules and small ships etc in NPC Delve. But if someone insists on trying to walk as close to that line as possible. Then they should probably apply their very best judgement in how they go about it.

It's this.

Easy to just blanket ban selling poo poo in NPC delve, to make it (a bit) harder for them to source things.

That said, it's funny to see who buys my T2 ships in jita :v:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I was wondering why the new Upwell interiors were running like poo poo aaaaaaand it's because CCP removed the frame display interval setting (the built-in FPS cap) and silently turned on vsync instead.

What a highly competent development team.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Interval was always vsync, they just renamed it

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

I was wondering why the new Upwell interiors were running like poo poo aaaaaaand it's because CCP removed the frame display interval setting (the built-in FPS cap) and silently turned on vsync instead.

What a highly competent development team.

Yeah, I liked the new station stuff at first, but I'd turn it off now if I could

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
it's all a bit much

why is it so gassy in here?

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
turn down reflections, that seems to be the biggest performance hog

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have a fancy graphics card and reflections on highest setting are just unpleasant, gold and white ships especially do this blinding whiteout thing when the light hits them.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
Dunk Dinkle is standing down as CEO of BRAVE and winning EvE, he will be sorely missed. Man was a class act.

Goodbye fireworks in F-N:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
So that was the meaning of the ping I got last night? I'm on a different PC so I missed it, I assumed it was something war related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism

Kaysette posted:

it's all a bit much

why is it so gassy in here?
In space, no one has to follow emissions standards