Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

The stars are out, praying for a Kurtz appearance.

https://twitter.com/PWPNation/status/1771970154454270012

Rumored steroid use lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sometimes you just look like that it’s fine.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Cult of Pies posted:

link to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHdCUrGlU0I

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

outstanding

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
getting to the bottom of all these wrestlers dying young and why the hulkster is always the only survivor

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

getting to the bottom of all these wrestlers dying young and why the hulkster is always the only survivor

He's eating them

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:lmao: what is this even

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Weird respiratory illness and then just drops dead? Did WWE invent and lose control of COVID? Just asking questions, stay suspicious

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Weird respiratory illness and then just drops dead? Did WWE invent and lose control of COVID? Just asking questions, stay suspicious

They didn't have the SWORD SPRAY yet

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

vaxxed???

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

He's eating them

lol he ate andre

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

We think of Hogan as a master politicker but he mostly just asked guys "want me to eat you up, brotha?" and took advantage of them mishearing him and giving consent.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
body slamming andre the giant into the deep fryer

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

That's a spicy meatball dude

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

All that Pastamania and Pork gave him the quick energy he needed to stay ahead of the competition

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

He's eating them

that painting of saturn devouring his son

"its called a pre-emptive strike, brother, or maybe not dude"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
saturn was just protecting his spot, brother

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

We think of Hogan as a master politicker but he mostly just asked guys "want me to eat you up, brotha?" and took advantage of them mishearing him and giving consent.

I can't believe I just ate. I feel like a pig.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

hell, i'd take a bite

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

classic 'gbs style' food

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The dirtsheets are saying the FBI are on the lookout for a Ho Kogan who may be implicated in the vicious murder of the Ultimate Warrior

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

saturn was just protecting his spot, brother

Can someone with Photoshop skills put Saturn in the Mr. America mask?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
It really can't be stressed enough how much the BBQ Pit Boys being millionaires is proof that if there ever was a loving God, He turned his back on us a long time ago. The lead pit boy looks like he's been dying slowly for about fifty years but still keeps going. They absolutely obliterate anything they try to cut with those ridiculous knives of theirs. They're Epic Meal Time without any self-awareness, humour, or basic culinary skill. Everything has to be dumb with those big loving knives, including stirring, flipping, spreading... and they're just as poo poo for that as for any kind of basic cooking. That's not to mention the stale baked goods involved in anything they do involving buns, or the fact that the meat they use is often halfway brown by the time they take it out of the package, or the fact that they stick their grubby, disgusting fingers in everything. I don't know what's more insulting. When they get decent ingredients that they completely annihilate with their gross incompetence, disgusting food hygiene and lovely knives, or if they use already poo poo ingredients and pass it off as some sort of renegade culinary wizards. And did I mention these guys are from loving Connecticut? They're loving larpers, growing their lovely parasite and lice ridden beards so they can pull in the Duck Dynasty crowd.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

True Detective Season 5: It's a deadly game of cat-and-mouse as a team in the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit races against the clock to capture one of their own, a young agent who has gone rogue after a routine death investigation opened their mind to the concept of "Destrucity."

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Every additional person who posts "these guys I hate watch absolutely shouldn't be millionaires" has me thinking they absolutely should be millionaires and are going a great job with the gimmick

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

That's a spicy meatball dude

Or maybe it's not, brother

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Skios posted:

It really can't be stressed enough how much the BBQ Pit Boys being millionaires is proof that if there ever was a loving God, He turned his back on us a long time ago. The lead pit boy looks like he's been dying slowly for about fifty years but still keeps going. They absolutely obliterate anything they try to cut with those ridiculous knives of theirs. They're Epic Meal Time without any self-awareness, humour, or basic culinary skill. Everything has to be dumb with those big loving knives, including stirring, flipping, spreading... and they're just as poo poo for that as for any kind of basic cooking. That's not to mention the stale baked goods involved in anything they do involving buns, or the fact that the meat they use is often halfway brown by the time they take it out of the package, or the fact that they stick their grubby, disgusting fingers in everything. I don't know what's more insulting. When they get decent ingredients that they completely annihilate with their gross incompetence, disgusting food hygiene and lovely knives, or if they use already poo poo ingredients and pass it off as some sort of renegade culinary wizards. And did I mention these guys are from loving Connecticut? They're loving larpers, growing their lovely parasite and lice ridden beards so they can pull in the Duck Dynasty crowd.

I really have zero interest in food youtube, but you're making this sound so bad that I'm drawn to watch it

sorry about the next million I'll be contributing to

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I didn't know the BBQ Pit Boys had a dedicated hate base. They're just chill videos full of unhealthy-looking food to toss on some time. If they make millions selling their "SPG" seasoning and opening "chapters" across the country more power to 'em.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

alright, yeah, the meat mashing bit was fairly gross and teh whole thing is very loving silly, which doesn't surprise me that it's a hit

they did point out that you gotta tip your pizza driver, so that's something

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Every additional person who posts "these guys I hate watch absolutely shouldn't be millionaires" has me thinking they absolutely should be millionaires and are going a great job with the gimmick

Yeah hearing one of them looks like he's been dying slowly for fifty years just makes me think God is rewarding him for keeping up the grindset. That's a long time to ward off death.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Couple more decades and most of us here will have been slowly dying for 50 years, minus those of us lucky enough to get out early.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I only watch real chefs like the guy on tiktok who cooks food in a hotel bathroom sink

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Skios posted:

I actually had a friend that paid to join a BBQ Pit Boys group in our area, or some poo poo like that. He really thought he was a BBQ renaissance man by doing poo poo they do. Thank you for me reminded that this happened, I always get a good giggle out of it.

gripebomb fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Mar 26, 2024

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
Quote is not edit

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

gripebomb posted:

I actually had a friend that paid to join a BBQ Pit Boys group in our area, or some poo poo like that. He really thought he was a BBQ renaissance man by doing poo poo they do. Think you for me reminded that this happened, I always get a good giggle out of it.

lol at your friend watching those videos and thinking hmm i'd like to hang out with 20 more guys who are just like them

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/davboro123/status/1772425718443434302

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Did these people not watch a second of HHH's NXT? How did they gaslight themselves into thinking he'd only book 10 minute matches with 9 minutes of rest holds that are also all the climax of 19-month long blood feuds?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/davboro123/status/1772441453010014448

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Take me back to the wrestling I loved growing up, with REAL wrestlers like The Hardys and Mick Foley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

ah he chose the cowards defense.