Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I Was The Fury posted:

Thanks for the love, friends. To answer some questions I have three pets now.
Charlie, you probably met him before:

Karl Gunther Barx, my step dog:

Stevie Nips, my step dog:

I moved here to Peoria in central Illinois at the beginning of September, and managed to find a new computer toucher job by the end of October. I was here for the polar vortex, but I work inside so luckily I didn't have to suffer through it. I do really like it here, especially more than I liked it in California. There are parts of California I absolutely love but those parts are outside of my price range and I was instead living in Bakersfield. My favorite part of Bakersfield was that I only had to drive an hour and a half to get cheap legal weed of very high quality. My favorite part of Illinois is actually being able to walk the dogs amongst trees and nature, instead of concrete, dirt, and AstroTurf.

omg YAY PEORIA said literally nobody ever, but me. there are some amazingly beautiful places around there to hike, especially with the doggos, and also HI CHARLIE I MISSED YOUR CUTIE FACE. i'm very glad to meet karl barx and stevie nips; they are beautiful and pure as dog intended. :kimchi:

fyi: you can get some extremely high quality dirt cheap weed in illinois because it's medically legal and there's a chick that runs a dispensary, in fact, that i know in that area that has some of the best purple hindu kush phenos that i have ever tasted, if you like a good combo body/head.

i really hope your sadbrains gets better, because i know that feel, and i am glad you're posting because i missed ya bud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

I Was The Fury posted:

Thanks for the love, friends. To answer some questions I have three pets now.
Charlie, you probably met him before:

Karl Gunther Barx, my step dog:

Stevie Nips, my step dog:

I moved here to Peoria in central Illinois at the beginning of September, and managed to find a new computer toucher job by the end of October. I was here for the polar vortex, but I work inside so luckily I didn't have to suffer through it. I do really like it here, especially more than I liked it in California. There are parts of California I absolutely love but those parts are outside of my price range and I was instead living in Bakersfield. My favorite part of Bakersfield was that I only had to drive an hour and a half to get cheap legal weed of very high quality. My favorite part of Illinois is actually being able to walk the dogs amongst trees and nature, instead of concrete, dirt, and AstroTurf.

drat fine doges

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would like to replace most of my ex boyfriends with platonic huskies who just held my hands. also fennec foxes so we could SCREEEEM at the injustice of this world.

City of Glompton

good morning, good gifs, good animals. good luck goons with troubles, i'm rooting for you

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

I always get Peoria and Pretoria mixed up

ty manifisto

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

good luck goons with troubles, i'm rooting for you

Thanks I'll try to do better at the Peoria / Pretoria thing

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

actually they're the same place, where it is always friday

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

time is a flat circle.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

good news from me on the scariness that i deleted because i don't want to freak people out:

everything i gave the cops last night is now part of an active sex crimes investigation, and i am safe for a very very very long time if they do their jobs

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hamjobs posted:

good news from me on the scariness that i deleted because i don't want to freak people out:

everything i gave the cops last night is now part of an active sex crimes investigation, and i am safe for a very very very long time if they do their jobs

good

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Wikipedia posted:

The Peorian Guard (Latin: cohortes peoriae) was an elite unit of the Imperial Illinois army whose members served as personal bodyguards to the Chicago emperors.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

lol

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

When I was young, I always wondered why the h*ck anybody would march to Peoria.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Jaded Burnout

I spent 5 hours repairing my phone and everything still works phew

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Jaded Burnout posted:

I spent 5 hours repairing my phone and everything still works phew

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

That's cute if you're watching it, but cruel if you're the kitten. . .

Goons Are Gifts

Someone mentioned that I look very dire today, because I didn't notice that I am wearing an all black outfit and people were scared, so I started moving through the streets in a dancing fashion to clear up the mood.

I think it worked, a policemen said to me that he's happy that I seem happy, which made me happy.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Barking Gecko posted:

That's cute if you're watching it, but cruel if you're the kitten. . .

really ought to give a kitty a little treat after it thinks it caught a minnow :3:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Goons Are Great posted:

Someone mentioned that I look very dire today, because I didn't notice that I am wearing an all black outfit and people were scared, so I started moving through the streets in a dancing fashion to clear up the mood.

I think it worked, a policemen said to me that he's happy that I seem happy, which made me happy.

grats on getting the dire template

quote:

The Dire template is a template variant of dire animals that already exist. They are generally tougher, more ferocious and more cunning and prevalent in battle.

Creating a Dire Animal:
Dire is an inherited template that can be added to any animal.

Size and Type:
Creature's size increases by one category.

Hit Dice:
Double the creature's effective HD to a maximum of 8 extra HD. If the base creature has fractional Hit Dice, change its number of HD to 2. Recalculate base Will saves to be good. (2 + ½×HD)

Speed.
If base creature's speed is 30 ft. or over, there is no change. If the base creature's speed is less than 30 ft, add 15 ft. to the base creature's base land speed to a maximum of 30 ft. All other movement speeds, such as fly, climb or burrow are unchanged.

Armor Class:
Base creature's natural armor increases by 3. If the creature has no natural armor, it gains natural armor +3.
Abilities

+8 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Charisma.

Challenge Rating:
Double that of base creature (minimum 1).

alnilam

Hogge Wild posted:

grats on getting the dire template

Love the extended version of Dire Wolf where Jerry sings this entire thing

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was gonna joke that dire is good it means more HD but I have been seriously outclassed, good show.

alnilam

[joke about Voir Dire]

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I was gonna joke that dire is good it means more HD but I have been seriously outclassed, good show.

his increased stats also clearly made his Perform(Dance) get a better bonus

Mummy Napkin
don't murder meeee

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

Love the extended version of Dire Wolf where Jerry sings this entire thing

cda

by Hand Knit
There is no way in any possible universe that the Dead didn't have a long-running campaign going while they toured. Phil, of course, was the DM

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

what is up the yob

fake edit: bonus snowpup pic

Bluedeanie

the volunteer shirts are byob colored this year, which one of you designed them :tinfoil:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Bluedeanie posted:

what is up the yob

aww

Goons Are Gifts

Hogge Wild posted:

his increased stats also clearly made his Perform(Dance) get a better bonus

Now that explains it! Thank you :science:

Bluedeanie posted:

what is up the yob

:shobon:

Jaded Burnout

my yobfriends I have been overcome by a feeling of calm and relaxation and it's quite lovely

Goons Are Gifts

welcome in chill heaven JB, this is the feeling I get every time I load up byob

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

welcome in chill heaven JB, this is the feeling I get every time I load up byob

I think it might be related to chugging an energy drink. Caffeine chills me out.

bird.

i saw a picture of someone putting a day old fastfood burger into a waffle iron

and then i thought about it, for awhile, and i have a new mission in life

Bluedeanie

Nathan Fielder is coming to True False. they are showing the documentary about the Bill Gates impersonator. i might have to pick up Nathan Fielder from an airport and drive in a car for several hours with him

alnilam

Bluedeanie posted:

Nathan Fielder is coming to True False. they are showing the documentary about the Bill Gates impersonator. i might have to pick up Nathan Fielder from an airport and drive in a car for several hours with him

maybe you can have fun on the town with him i heard he does that

https://mobile.twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200

Manifisto

Bluedeanie posted:

whoa that would be cool

I dunno if you'd get to chat with him much but regardless

ty nesamdoom!

Bluedeanie

alnilam posted:

maybe you can have fun on the town with him i heard he does that

https://mobile.twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200

its me im the just out of frame lolin bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I have made it to the other side, hello yob with sober eyes now.