Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

akinari giving you his book and its just the bourne ultimatum copied 1:1, he disappears and 10 seconds later starts blowing up your phone with texts

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Dongicus posted:

cat woke me up and saw this thread had 80000 posts lol

Al! posted:

meow meow wake up theres cringe in the legends thread
the mammals always know

like with earthquakes or leftover ham

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Al! posted:

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

this is too much

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That DICK! posted:

Lusty Russian Assassin: Da, you speak of the Pete from the Kingdom Hearts, yes? The last time you spoke of his tale we were in Urkesh, saving one man and slaying three others. If only we ourselves could be ‘heartless’ eh comrade?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

That DICK! posted:

Lusty Russian Assassin: Da, you speak of the Pete from the Kingdom Hearts, yes? The last time you spoke of his tale we were in Urkesh, saving one man and slaying three others. If only we ourselves could be ‘heartless’ eh comrade?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
gently caress me. My wife is not a goon(thank gently caress). Sadly she is good friends with many goons. So I need to explain this to her tomorrow when she wakes up. I hate having the cursed knowledge of the internet

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmao what the hell. never knew anything about the guy other than his LPs. how do you see this and think its real.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wait he did what now

https://twitter.com/tudabee_/status/1764518823427010582

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

I cried and have felt miserable all day thinking his (apparently fake) son was going to experience the horror of his dad dying of cancer, like I did

gently caress dude lol

lol don't feel too bad. if every goon was as cynical or big of an rear end as some of us are, trhis would be a boring place.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
lol at everything

I love this website

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmao what the hell. never knew anything about the guy other than his LPs. how do you see this and think its real.

chrono cross is real to me

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Why were there 650 posts overnight?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Al! posted:

lmao

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

bunnyofdoom posted:

gently caress me. My wife is not a goon(thank gently caress). Sadly she is good friends with many goons. So I need to explain this to her tomorrow when she wakes up. I hate having the cursed knowledge of the internet

don’t explain poo poo. Just be like “aw man this lper died” and link the post from this thread announcing it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

That DICK! posted:

Can only hear this as Molotov Cocktease

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ilmucche posted:

We found ur baby pictures dood

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

ilmucche posted:

Prominent Let's Player is dying of cancer. No need to read anything beyond that. Tell your friends!

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

i vaguely recall one (or more?) of his LPs having his kids drawings in them, although I also vaguely recall it as his daughters

insert airquotes around whichever progeny were faked

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

Ok so in the lore, TDI had a second kid but you don’t hear about them ever since the daughter died. The other kid apparently made crayon fanart for some thread or something and now it’s like “wait did he fake a crayon drawing from his imaginary son?”

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Why try to explain poo poo? If you're lying that you're dying tomorrow just stop posting completely.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I seem to recall a story where Id's daughter had a girlfriend and I think he adopted her from her parents cause they were homophobic? Did I imagine that one?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oh my God I remember this. He had his kids do some doodles for the thread. He said he gave them some keywords he wanted them to draw and then he posted them in the LPs

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

all of this for ten dollars

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I like how we have to specify "in the lore" because we are now in the Tommy Tallarico Event Horizon where we have to assume everything TDI has ever said is at best a gross exaggeration until proven otherwise

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

really queer Christmas posted:

Oh my God I remember this. He had his kids do some doodles for the thread. He said he gave them some keywords he wanted them to draw and then he posted them in the LPs

IIRC it was for the Drakengard 3 LP.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

i vaguely recall one (or more?) of his LPs having his kids drawings in them, although I also vaguely recall it as his daughters

insert airquotes around whichever progeny were faked

i think the guy with the fake wife had 0 children

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

slowbeef posted:

Ok so in the lore, TDI had a second kid but you don’t hear about them ever since the daughter died. The other kid apparently made crayon fanart for some thread or something and now it’s like “wait did he fake a crayon drawing from his imaginary son?”

Insanely appropriate that guy who LP'd a bunch of Yoko Taro games has a life that's basically nothing but Yoko Taro lore drops, right down to the whole "they're all fake poo poo that came out of a dude's mind" part.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

really queer Christmas posted:

lmfao does this person do anything except game and lie

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

So is the Fake Twitter Wife the same (fake) person as the Fake Discord Wife? I'm kinda lost.

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011
"Tommy Tallarico Event Horizon" is a string of words i wasn't prepared to read tonight

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
goon version of Legion fr fr

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Akett posted:

Why try to explain poo poo? If you're lying that you're dying tomorrow just stop posting completely.

i posted my way into this and BY GOD i will post my way out

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

i think the guy with the fake wife had 0 children

Hey rear end in a top hat. Fake adoption is a thing

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

FirstnameLastname posted:

lmfao does this person do anything except game and lie

- wake up
- eat hot chip
- game
- lie

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Stux posted:

yeah i lied. dont trust me. anyway im dying tomorrow

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

That DICK! posted:

Hey rear end in a top hat. Fake adoption is a thing

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I started following this thread a lot closer at the best possible time and I just wanna thank everyone for everything you do to your bodies, it's still real to me dammit