Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

What's wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

MaxxBot posted:

I'm usually not a big fan but some restaurants make their own ketchup which tends to be a lot better.

It's a flavor killer and serves no other purpose than to feed sugar addled idiots their dose of diabetes.

My dad smothers his hash browns and scrambled eggs with ketchup and he has diabetes. At least mustard is a complimentary flavor to things. Mustard = liberal, ketchup = white supremacist neo-nazi trash

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
crazy mika should have put a *checks notes* tampon on her *checks other notes* leaking facelift

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

D1E posted:

What's wrong with you?

I just want us all to be united in common hate of the former host of The Celebrity Apprentice. :911:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/881991190761136128

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Louisgod posted:

It's a flavor killer and serves no other purpose than to feed sugar addled idiots their dose of diabetes.

My dad smothers his hash browns and scrambled eggs with ketchup and he has diabetes. At least mustard is a complimentary flavor to things. Mustard = liberal, ketchup = white supremacist neo-nazi trash

Ketchup is good though. Mustard is also good. Food in general is pretty good barring some exceptions.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trump feels sympathy for the child in the UK because he remembers Eric's infanthood.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ketchup is good on burgs if you only put a little bit and spread it around, but many people just dump that poo poo on and then everything tastes like ketchup and nothing else

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rah! posted:

ketchup is good on burgs if you only put a little bit and spread it around, but many people just dump that poo poo on and then everything tastes like ketchup and nothing else

Doesn't that apply to every condiment?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lol they have a pathological need to lie about everything

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Louisgod posted:

I usually use sriracha sauce in place of ketchup on hashbrowns, eggs, etc.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Curry ketchup is cool and good

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nichael posted:

no

yeah

maybe

except for piss

but ketchup is an extra bad offender. you can put more mustard on there than ketchup and still be good, for example

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

angerbeet posted:

ketchup is cool and good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

except hot sauce

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i prefer catsup

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Nichael posted:

not ALL of them ...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nichael posted:

Trump feels sympathy for the child in the UK because he remembers Eric's infanthood.

that quest loving owned

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I was in Queens yesterday and it was nice to see diverse America

gave me hope for 30 seconds

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://gfycat.com/welldocumentedearlyharvestmen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

dont use condoments it ruins the experience

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rah! posted:

i prefer catsup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2-1basQhX8

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
cripes I've fallen for a day crew foodchat trap

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

that quest loving owned

yeah I feel like it blew most others in the game out (The one that's basically a law and order episode where you investigate a serial killer was also super good)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius posted:

I was in Queens yesterday and it was nice to see diverse America

gave me hope for 30 seconds

same, SF and Oakland are diverse it's really cool

then i went on the SF subreddit (because i am a dumb) and learned that all homeless people need to be exterminated and the lieberal progressive nazis are ruining the city with their failed social experiments and techies are a victimized minority group

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agean90 posted:

yeah I feel like it blew most others in the game out (The one that's basically a law and order episode where you investigate a serial killer was also super good)

my favorite part of the Bloody Baron is the hot takes from gamer d00dz who think that both sides, the abusive drunken husband, and the adulteress wife, are equally bad

lol jk they think the wife is much, much worse

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
condiments, ranked

1. sriracha
2. honey mustard
3. vinegar based BBQ
4. mustard based BBQ
5. spicy mustard inc. Dijon
6. Worcestershire sauces inc. a1
7. ketchup
8. relish
9. mayonnaise
10. yellow mustard

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

MaxxBot posted:

I usually use sriracha sauce in place of ketchup on hashbrowns, eggs, etc.

That's acceptable

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

condiments, ranked

1. sriracha
2. honey mustard
3. vinegar based BBQ
4. mustard based BBQ
7. ketchup
8. relish
9. mayonnaise
10. yellow mustard

this guy is one of those liberal elitists who doesn't soak everything in russian cum and/or pee, very sad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rah! posted:

then i went on the SF subreddit (because i am a dumb) and learned that all homeless people need to be exterminated and the lieberal progressive nazis are ruining the city with their failed social experiments and techies are a victimized minority group

ikr

:(

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Joementum confirmed as elitist scum

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

my favorite part of the Bloody Baron is the hot takes from gamer d00dz who think that both sides, the abusive drunken husband, and the adulteress wife, are equally bad

lol jk they think the wife is much, much worse

reading gamertakes in 2017 is a nice self own

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

1. piss
2. pee
3. catsup (with extra cat)
4. urine
666. ketchup

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

Reddit is full of reactionaries? Noooooi

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

condiments, ranked

1. sriracha
2. honey mustard
3. vinegar based BBQ
4. mustard based BBQ
7. ketchup
8. relish
9. mayonnaise
10. yellow mustard

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:hellyeah:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I've got 7 types of hot sauce currently and think I'm slacking in the hot sauce department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I keep thinking "same" when I see the thread title

• Locked thread