Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

People talk about the New 52 a lot because it's current.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

New page. Everyone go get Cave Carson on Comixology and skip to the Tom Scioli backup instead of whatever you're about to argue about.

e: Hmm. Pretty underwhelmed by that. Kinda flat and weirdly abrupt. Five pages instead of three might have helped.

At least we get +2 to the Nude Male Asses of Rebirth in one comic.

http://i.imgur.com/f6RlIq0.jpg <-- Final page spoiler with that butt, but if you're a fan of a certain wild 80's dog related character, you might want to click anyway.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Oct 19, 2016

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Teenage Fansub posted:

New page. Everyone go get Cave Carson on Comixology and skip to the Tom Scioli backup instead of whatever you're about to argue about.

I want to trade wait but if I do I'm afraid there gonna do something funky and not include the backup stuff

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Alucard Nacirema posted:

This really isn't anything new for DC.
Yes, it's been a consistent problem with them (not the revamp, but the half-assed poorly planned out revamps) for thirty years now!

quote:

I know you young bucks out there like to pick on new 52 because its an easy target but there was also mass confusion and continuity errors after Crisis when they merged not only the worlds of Earth-1 and 2 but also absorbed other comic companies publishing lines (Fawcett, Charlton, Quality, etc.) all into one reality and then on top of that rebooted several characters (Supes, Batman, Wondy, Hawkman, etc.) from scratch. Waves of characters got totally displaced like Donna Troy, Hawkman/Girl, Superboy/Girl, etc. and redundancies like Plastic Man and Doll Man disappeared completely until Morrison revived them a decade and a half later.
I know you're just yelling at these young bucks Grandpa but you're describing all of the dumb errors they made in 1986 because no one had tried to do this sort of thing before and no one communicated with each other. The fact that this was repeated in 2011, almost verbatim, as part of like the.... sixth? seventh? attempt to REALLY FIX poo poo in thirty years is probably why people are bitching about the thing in 2011 instead of the thing in 1986.

quote:

Most sensible people just rolled with it though
I take it that you did not go to comic shops, read letter columns/fanzines/CBG, or post on any message boards circa 1986-1994? Or are you discounting like, half of the reading populace and 2/3 of DC's offices as not being "sensible people"?

quote:

some logical retcons were made such as the JSA were around for WW2 but disbanded during the McCarthy era
You're thinking of a pre-Crisis mini-series America vs. The Justice Society, which was designed to explain why DC didn't publish any "Earth 2" comics from like 1950-1975. That story never happened in the new, cleaned up, post-Crisis sensible continuity!

Instead, according to the post-Crisis 1986 series "Last Days of the Justice Society" most of the team got accidentally merged with Norse gods and were forced to fight Ragnarok in perpetuity in an alternate dimension to keep the new unified DC Universe from exploding.

Then five years later in one of the post-Armageddon 2001 mini-series, Waverider, traveling through time and patching up continuity errors, realized this was a FAKE Ragnarok and pulled the JSA out of the fake Ragnarok and deposited them back in modern times.

But if they'd been fighting Ragnarok for forty years in another dimension, why were they still so young? Two years later in Zero Hour, another attempt to patch up all the weird continuity errors from CoIE and Armageddon 2001, Extant (EXTANT) aged most of the JSA back to their true geriatric ages. Several of them died. Then it turned out several years later in Infinite Crisis that they really WERE from Earth 2 all along! Except for when they weren't. Or maybe there was a separate Earth 2?

And now I guess they never existed in the New 52 (except on Earth 2) but maybe they did, because of Rebirth?

It's really quite simple.

quote:

The Legion Superboy was not Superman but actually a Superboy from a pocket dimension
This explanation lasted about six months before they insisted that they not even MENTION Superboy in Legion stuff and so he got turned into Mon-El/Lar Gand/Valor, except for when they hosed up and mentioned Superboy. Then after another reboot it was Superboy, the clone one. Then after a different reboot it was Supergirl, the Kryptonian one. Patched it right up, no one really was bothered by it, it's not like they literally rebooted the Legion of Superheroes at least three times trying to unbreak it pre-Flashpoint.

quote:

the Wonder Woman who fought in WW2 with the JSA was a time traveling Hippoloyta
This is a retcon established in 1998, over a decade after the "problem" first arose.

quote:

Supergirl was an extra dimensional being known as the Matrix that morphed into Supergirl.
1986-1988: SUPERGIRL NEVER EXISTED

1988-1995: Supergirl is a shapeshifting blob alien inspired by Superman! Definitely not his cousin, he's the Last Kryptonian. Also she's loving Lex Luthor pretending to be his own Australian son in a clone body.

1995-1998: Okay so the blob merged with a girl who JUST SO HAPPENS to have the old Supergirl's cover identity, but she's totally just a human

1998-2001: Uhhh... what if "Linda Danvers" is like literally an angel? Or maybe the blob was an angel? Anyway one of the two of them has turned Supergirl into an angel? Maybe?

2002: Uhhhhhh so what if we retcon out the alien blob and Linda Danvers *is* an angel, but then somehow the pre-Crisis Supergirl lands on Earth? And what if the Spectre is all HEY PRE-CRISIS SUPERGIRL, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN TIME AND DIE IN CRISIS? And ummmm our Angel Supergirl decides to go back in her place and nobly sacrifice herself in the Crisis on Infinite Earths, but Superman can tell she's not his cousin, so before Crisis happens he declares his love for her and he marries his not-really-a-cousin and they have kids but then Spectre goes OH poo poo I GOT THE WRONG SUPERGIRL and makes her go back and makes the original Supergirl die after all. And Angel Supergirl is sad and stops being Supergirl.

2003-2004: There's a new Supergirl in town! She's Lois and Clark's daughter from the future! Wait no, she's from another dimension! Wait no, she's a genetically modified sleeper agent for Brainiac! Wait no, she's dead.

2005: WAIT LET'S JUST INTRODUCE SUPERGIRL WITH HER ORIGINAL ORIGIN.

Again, it's almost like they kept loving up for decades, and people tried to fix things and make it worse!

quote:

Then came Zero Hour which also messed with a lot of characters continuities messing up Hawkman even more and changing Batman's history to where he was an urban legend until recently invalidating a ton of stories and the Legion got totally rebooted due to Hal Jordan's (Who was under the influence of the space parasite Parallax) meddling with time.
Oh never mind, you agree. DC keeps loving up and trying to fix things and making it worse.

quote:

DC just does house cleaning every so many years to keep the line fresh and keep fans talking but eventually they find sensible ways to smooth out continuity.
Where in the gently caress are these sensible ways to smooth out continuity? Because I can't think of any and you certainly aren't listing any.

quote:

I'll tell you what the real problem with DC is....this constantly replacing beloved characters with focus group approved "socially acceptable" versions. So now Ted Kord who has a rich history in the DCU isn't good enough so he's shown the door for a latino blue beetle and apparently time travel somehow made Ray, Alan Scott, and Natasha Irons gay and Helena Bertenelli black. I'm still waiting for the retcon explanation for that.
American Dracula, you are a hoot.

DC: "Look it's pretty straightforward, after Hank Hall killed his future self that may have actually been Captain Atom and took the Monarch armor, he inadvertantly let Jay Garrick out of the fake Ragnarok dimension, but after he dipped further into the time stream due to Hal Jordan turning evil after an evil cyborg masquerading as Superman blew up his town, he used his new time powers to artificially age Jay. But when the entire universe ended and Damage (you remember Damage) blew up so hard that a new universe starts that is ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE except now Batman caught Joe Chill, but Joe Chill didn't kill his parents, maybe, he'll never know, anyway now Jay isn't QUITE as old as he was when he got aged. But also now he can tap into the Speed Force so he doesn't age as fast either. Also maybe Hank Hall wasn't Monarch or Extant? And Hal Jordan was never evil, it was a yellow space bug."

American Dracula
: "Well that's simple and elegant, thank you."

DC: "We're introducing a new version of the Human Bomb who is from the Dominican Republic and--"
American Dracula: WHAT THE gently caress YOU WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME A FUCKIN' DUDE FROM THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CAN BE A GODDAMN FREEDOM FIGHTER THAT'S BATSHIT INSANE WHAT ARE YOU, SOME SORT OF POLITICALLY CORRECT MADNESS GONE MAD GO BACK TO THE BERNIE SANDERS BUS YOU MONSTER FUCKS

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
And frankly, they were doing this far beyond reboots. "Parallax was actually a fear bug and Hal's greying temples weren't because he was aging but because of fear bug." Was basically for GL what Manhattan is now.

EDIT: If you are not reading Superman already. 1. Shame on you 2. Fix that.

Onmi fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Oct 19, 2016

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
e&c I know we don't agree a lot but your posting is a delight

please tell me about extant

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

While we were talking LOSH...
That girl with the ring in the Rebirth special? In Batman #9, we see among the inmates at Arkham, a blonde Jane Doe who fogs the glass on her door and draws the Legion symbol.

Edit: Was there anything at the end of Catwoman that led her to being on death row or is that out of the blue?

ee: Also, Bane's naked side-butt. Already a fantastic week on that front.

Trinity is still nice and sweet and pretty, and Superman ruled as usual.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Oct 19, 2016

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Teenage Fansub posted:

While we were talking LOSH...
That girl with the ring in the Rebirth special? In Batman #9, we see among the inmates at Arkham, a blonde Jane Doe who fogs the glass on her door and draws the Legionnaire symbol

E: Was there anything at the end of Catwoman that led her to being on death row or is that out of the blue?

I don't see anything leading to it. I think that's just out of the blue. A way to swerve the readers who would believe it was going to be The Joker

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Benito Cereno posted:

By the '70s, you've got Dave Cockrum on the book, when it was the hottest book on the stands.

That is interesting to learn. I wonder what the popularity rankings were like back in the early 1970s, because that obviously would have been before X-Men became the most popular thing ever.

quote:

There's a bunch of stuff by Keith Giffen after that including a time jump, none of which is in print, but a lot of which might be on Comixology. I haven't really read this era, but it has its fans, and if you like Giffen, why not, right?

I believe that's when Tom and Mary Bierbaum became co-plotters/writers with Giffen and a fair number of their stories (I confess I've read more about them than I've actually read them) are meant to have been a little bit fanfiction-ish, in the sense that they were concerned with "fixing" things to bring them more in line with theories Legion fans had pursued for years. For instance, I believe it was during this time that they reveal Lightning Lad actually died back in the 1960s and the Lightning Lad readers had been following for the interceding 30 years or so had actually been Proty in Lightning Lad's form all along. The other famous one was revealing that Element Lad's girlfriend Shvaughn was actually a boy who was using futuristic sex change drugs because he assumed Element Lad was straight, because the fan theory since the Silver Age had always been that Element Lad was gay.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I like how everyone will just ignore the fact that American Dracula is a huge idiot racist and try to include him in the discussion and his response is to say more idiot racist stuff. Can we please get him out of here now? WickedHate catches a ton of poo poo every time she posts anywhere but for some reason people are civil to this clown.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

purple death ray posted:

I like how everyone will just ignore the fact that American Dracula is a huge idiot racist and try to include him in the discussion and his response is to say more idiot racist stuff. Can we please get him out of here now? WickedHate catches a ton of poo poo every time she posts anywhere but for some reason people are civil to this clown.

Nah, let him make himself look stupid.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Onmi posted:

Nah, let him make himself look stupid.

And then Trump became the Republican nominee.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I think my favorite part of his post was that he went back to edit it specifically to add the racist part.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Oh cool you somehow twisted bitching about DC's INCREDIBLY WELL DOCUMENTED issues handling continuity into railing against those goddamned sjws ruining comics and being weirdly racist.

I think I'm just gonna start responding to literally everything you write with "you're a huge dumb racist idiot so please stop posting forever".

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Nah. Just report him and post about comics.

edit: 'Specially it being a Wednesday and all. No time for that.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 19, 2016

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Teenage Fansub posted:

Nah. Just report him and post about comics.

edit: 'Specially it being a Wednesday and all. No time for that.

Superman Was Good.

Green Arrow was okay, but felt rushed, an island of techno-shamans growing opium poppies on a secret island connected to an underground trans pacific railroad :confused:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Alucard Nacirema posted:

I'll tell you what the real problem with DC is....this constantly replacing beloved characters with focus group approved "socially acceptable" versions. So now Ted Kord who has a rich history in the DCU isn't good enough so he's shown the door for a latino blue beetle and apparently time travel somehow made Ray, Alan Scott, and Natasha Irons gay and Helena Bertenelli black. I'm still waiting for the retcon explanation for that.

What are you waiting for an explanation on, that Ted Kord was a boring, cut-rate Green Hornet with some Batman/Green Arrow sprinkled on top? Meanwhile, Jamie Reyes is a way more interesting character with cooler powers and a more original backstory. Ted was old and busted, Jamie was the new hotness. Seems like a no-brainer.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

howe_sam posted:

Superman Was Good.

Green Arrow was okay, but felt rushed, an island of techno-shamans growing opium poppies on a secret island connected to an underground trans pacific railroad :confused:

It also looks like the island from new frontier is the alien from watchmen

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

holy what

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

bobkatt013 posted:

Look closer. It's Braniac

Batman was... okay if it wasn't being double shipped I'd be furious we spent a whole issue introducing us to the squad, but since it is being double shipped, I'll allow it.

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Well, following your own logic, Dr. Manhattan did it, because he's a SJW. Deal with it.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
guys why are you replying to old alucard posts

oh

oh no

anyways I kinda love/hate that any given DC story can now end with "and then the weird man that may or may not be Ozymandias put them in a box"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

glitchwraith posted:

Well, following your own logic, Dr. Manhattan did it, because he's a SJW. Deal with it.
Which means that American Dracula is correct in that SJWs are the true villains!

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Which means that American Dracula is correct in that SJWs are the true villains!

I just find it amusing that he accepts DC's nonsensical explanations for changes in history, age, personality, relationships, identity, species, and dimension of origin, but changing their race or sexual orientation is just taking it too far. :bahgawd:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Endless Mike posted:

Something about having a cold detached distant god-like being representing SJW really really seems ironic.

Anyway, glad Cave Carson is out as that will be the first YA comic I will be purchasing. Also as much as I liked Monster Men I am also glad it is over and I can read Batman going about doing Batman stuff.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

indigi posted:

What are you waiting for an explanation on, that Ted Kord was a boring, cut-rate Green Hornet with some Batman/Green Arrow sprinkled on top? Meanwhile, Jamie Reyes is a way more interesting character with cooler powers and a more original backstory. Ted was old and busted, Jamie was the new hotness. Seems like a no-brainer.

Hey now, don't knock Ted Kord. He's almost as rad as Jaime.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ted Kord was an awesome character but he was basically retired as the Blue Beetle (and it was even a literal plot point in Birds of Prey.) They didn't have to 'show him the door' to bring Jaime in. They did it because for some reason that time frame's DC editorial was utterly terrified of the JLI era and wanted to undo as much of it as possible.

I'm a much bigger Ted Kord fan than most people and I was disgusted by his death but that has nothing to do with Jaime and frankly Jaime is a character who functions better as Blue Beetle than Ted did. Ted works best as a tech guy and supporting character and he doesn't need to be Blue Beetle for that.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Story idea: Crisis on Infinite Flirts

Please hire me as a writer DC

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ImpAtom posted:

Ted Kord was an awesome character but he was basically retired as the Blue Beetle (and it was even a literal plot point in Birds of Prey.) They didn't have to 'show him the door' to bring Jaime in. They did it because for some reason that time frame's DC editorial was utterly terrified of the JLI era and wanted to undo as much of it as possible.

I'm a much bigger Ted Kord fan than most people and I was disgusted by his death but that has nothing to do with Jaime and frankly Jaime is a character who functions better as Blue Beetle than Ted did. Ted works best as a tech guy and supporting character and he doesn't need to be Blue Beetle for that.

JLI was fun and silly, and mid-2000s DC couldn't have people remembering that since they published Serious Comics for Adults.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

glitchwraith posted:

I just find it amusing that he accepts DC's nonsensical explanations for changes in history, age, personality, relationships, identity, species, and dimension of origin, but changing their race or sexual orientation is just taking it too far. :bahgawd:

I feel like age and history kind of fall into the silly comicy sliding timescalle bullshittery that happens. Personality is usually the most harped on thing when it changes dramatically across most fandoms, tho. poo poo like when Cassandra Cain suddenly realized being a verbose super murderer was the right course of action, suddenly.

Sexual Orientation can fall into a pretty important personality shift. Like if you suddenly make Superman gay then, I dunno, you make Lois into Louis and have them have a magic baby named Jon to get what we have now? The entire situation changes which usually cause personality shifts (not that Ray, the topic du jour, has a lot of culturally significant stuff like Superman does to warrant lambasting the change).

Race shouldn't ever matter though it does bring a lot of attention onto a character to be a properly portrayed example of that race and that baggage didn't exist before. I guess it's the difference between Helena, who no one seems to mind because she's great, and Wally, who was just really poorly handled and doubly so when you take race into account.

Please note I'm not defending this dude's consistently crazy weird fixation on how basically every relatively new minority or gay character is poo poo (Except his weird, inconsistent exception or two) and how SJWs are ruining our poor, sacred, wholesomely white and male comics or whatever. But there's actually stuff to talk about with these changes and topics beyond racists like Dracula here wagging their fingers angrily.

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.
I'm a really big fan of these new minimal cover dresses they're using for all of the Rebirth books. This week they started listing the name and chapter of the arc, which is super helpful for back cataloging and just looks great.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Semper Fudge posted:

I'm a really big fan of these new minimal cover dresses they're using for all of the Rebirth books. This week they started listing the name and chapter of the arc, which is super helpful for back cataloging and just looks great.

Now if they could just manage to fix the trade spines never being congruous.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Benito Cereno posted:

If you're like, "Okay, I just want to dip my toe in" and you just want to try one story, I would say make it Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank from their run on Action Comics. It will give you a good idea of the main characters and their whole deal in one six-issue story. It is, in my opinion, probably Johns's best story ever. This represents a return to basically the pre-Crisis Legion following continuity changes following Infinite Crisis. It leads into Legion of Three Worlds, which was part of Final Crisis, and which rules, but might be confusing without at least cursory knowledge of the previous incarnations of the team.

Don't read anything after that, basically.

Well isn't the New 52 Legion still the pre-Crisis Legion that popped up in Action Comics then Adventure Comics before getting a 15 issue series? I haven't read the new 52 Legion title yet, but I've heard they were one and the same.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yeah, I'd say there is a fair amount of discussion and ceiticism about DC and Marvel's use of minority and female characters that's not just complaining about their existence and how evil SJWs are ruining comics.

Like, from what I've read, some people do have legitimate beefs with New 52 Wallh that aren't "he's bkack", but that actual criticism just gets driwned out by loud racists.

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I feel like age and history kind of fall into the silly comicy sliding timescalle bullshittery that happens. Personality is usually the most harped on thing when it changes dramatically across most fandoms, tho. poo poo like when Cassandra Cain suddenly realized being a verbose super murderer was the right course of action, suddenly.

Sexual Orientation can fall into a pretty important personality shift. Like if you suddenly make Superman gay then, I dunno, you make Lois into Louis and have them have a magic baby named Jon to get what we have now? The entire situation changes which usually cause personality shifts (not that Ray, the topic du jour, has a lot of culturally significant stuff like Superman does to warrant lambasting the change).

Race shouldn't ever matter though it does bring a lot of attention onto a character to be a properly portrayed example of that race and that baggage didn't exist before. I guess it's the difference between Helena, who no one seems to mind because she's great, and Wally, who was just really poorly handled and doubly so when you take race into account.

Please note I'm not defending this dude's consistently crazy weird fixation on how basically every relatively new minority or gay character is poo poo (Except his weird, inconsistent exception or two) and how SJWs are ruining our poor, sacred, wholesomely white and male comics or whatever. But there's actually stuff to talk about with these changes and topics beyond racists like Dracula here wagging their fingers angrily.

I more or less agree with all this. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of American Dracula throwing a fit over race and sexual orientation while defending any other abrupt character changes DC has orchestrated as a result of continuity flubs and bad retcons.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Semper Fudge posted:

Nothing about this is "minimal"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Endless Mike posted:

JLI was fun and silly, and mid-2000s DC couldn't have people remembering that since they published Serious Comics for Adults.

My favourite story about that - Kevin Maguire got to see the ending of Countdown to Infinite Crisis before the last issue of I Can't Believe It's Not the Justice League went to print, and was so disgusted by Max Lord shooting Blue Beetle through the head that he went back and changed the art for that final issue so it ended with Ted and Max sharing a friendly laugh, and in his mind that's where their stories ended in the DCU.

taichara
May 9, 2013

c:\>erase c:\reality.sys copy a:\gigacity\*.* c:

Benito Cereno posted:

The most common answer you're going to get is to pick up the post-Zero Hour Legion, aka the Reboot Legion. The continuity of the book got rebooted to deal with changes to Superman's history post-Crisis. This stuff is really good. It's Abnett and Lanning at the top of their game, with art by Olivier Coipel. If you want to get into an extended run of the book, this is probably the one to do?

This isn't entirely accurate, mind you, only because there is roughly a half-decade or so of post-ZH Legion material (running through two alternating books, Legion of Super-Heroes and Legionnaires) before you reach the DnA material. The post-ZH Legion is actually Waid's first -- and far, far better -- crack at writing the team, and DnA/Coipel are the tail end of this Legion's run.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Madkal posted:

Anyway, glad Cave Carson is out as that will be the first YA comic I will be purchasing.

Man, try Shade. It was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Teenage Fansub posted:

Man, try Shade. It was great.

I'm going to trade wait a few of the titles. Can't afford to get everything.